Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2013, 07:34 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,591,336 times

Advertisements

[quote=LargeKingCat;27927586]My list is more impressive. (In no particular order)

Oh well.... I could go on and on
/quote]

Interesting, I too could go on and on; Believers in God and his historical validity;

Johannes Kepler
Robert Boyle
Albert Einstein ( Admitted to creation) Disagreed seriously with Atheism
Kirk Cameron
Denzel Washington
John Ray
Louis Pastuer
Tyler Perry
Mel Gibson
Martin Sheen
Angela Bassett
Brad Pitt
Chuck Norris
Mark Walburg
Stephen Baldwin
Kirk Cammeron
Pocahotnus
Martin Luther King
Sam Walton
Charlton Heston
George Bush
Jimmy Carter
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
John Adams
Clarence Thomas
Elizabeth Dole

And of course myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,085,921 times
We have Brad Pitt already. Sorry

You still do not want to address your earlier claim that we atheists take facts and make them into myths?

If you are correct, then you will have no problem with the prior problem I offered you.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
We have Brad Pitt already. Sorry

You still do not want to address your earlier claim that we atheists take facts and make them into myths?

If you are correct, then you will have no problem with the prior problem I offered you.

I hold no interest in proving things to you, or convincing you of anything; believe what you wish. I could careless what people believe, I am posting on what I believe. Atheist must use myths in their defense, because they have no facts to disprove God. The Atheist mind must enlist the use of myths to help support their views, BECAUSE, their views are mythical, the majority of humans know there is a God. Atheism itself is mystical, and disliked by most people. I don't use myths in my defense to my beliefs; but, if I had to use a myth, I quess I would use this one; Atheist remind me of vampires, because they want to suck the life out of human belief in God.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:03 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,085,921 times
So, in other words, you cannot back up your prior statement ?

and u cannot admit that you were wrong about atheist's using the myth/fact argument?

We already HAVE the facts, but you refuse to accept them.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
So, in other words, you cannot back up your prior statement ?

and u cannot admit that you were wrong about atheist's using the myth/fact argument?

We already HAVE the facts, but you refuse to accept them.

The archives of city-data is proof enough; I would say 90% of the Atheist in the archives here have used myths in their defensive debates, its one of your foundational defenses; its your evidence against God- you use myths, to disprove God and your intent is to lower the fact of God to the myth of God. I am in no manner wrong about this, I personally have debated Atheist for years, and ALL of them use myths as if that is a valid arguement against God- its delusional defense. Its mythical mundane 3-D debate.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:32 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
The archives of city-data is proof enough; I would say 90% of the Atheist in the archives here have used myths in their defensive debates, its one of your foundational defenses; its your evidence against God- you use myths, to disprove God and your intent is to lower the fact of God to the myth of God. I am in no manner wrong about this, I personally have debated Atheist for years, and ALL of them use myths as if that is a valid arguement against God- its delusional defense. Its mythical mundane 3-D debate.
Actually you have it backwards...It is theists that constantly use myth in their arguments, mainly because that is all they have...Atheists use facts.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:02 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:
My list is more impressive. (In no particular order)

Oh well.... I could go on and on

Interesting, I too could go on and on; Believers in God and his historical validity;

Johannes Kepler
Robert Boyle
Albert Einstein ( Admitted to creation) Disagreed seriously with Atheism
Kirk Cameron
Denzel Washington
John Ray
Louis Pastuer
Tyler Perry
Mel Gibson
Martin Sheen
Angela Bassett
Brad Pitt
Chuck Norris
Mark Walburg
Stephen Baldwin
Kirk Cammeron
Pocahotnus
Martin Luther King
Sam Walton
Charlton Heston
George Bush
Jimmy Carter
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
John Adams
Clarence Thomas
Elizabeth Dole

And of course myself.

Great list

Old 01-24-2013, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Actually you have it backwards...It is theists that constantly use myth in their arguments, mainly because that is all they have...Atheists use facts.

I think both groups have been drawn into the use of myths, and both use facts. Its a fact that Atheist cannot disprove God , and a fact that believers have been duped into thinking that they cannot prove God; I have proven God for years running now! The bones of a simple human foot is proof of God, proof of deliberate design and proof of intent for walking. The foot has a calcaneus, talus, navicular, cuneiforms, metatarsals and phalanges bones- all in that order from the heel to toe. And they were given plantar and metatarsal arch's. All proof of " Design" for pace, speed and step; or human locomotion. OBVIOUS design and intent for human motion.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,137,790 times
Quote:
I think both groups have been drawn into the use of myths, and both use facts. Its a fact that Atheist cannot disprove God , and a fact that believers have been duped into thinking that they cannot prove God; I have proven God for years running now! The bones of a simple human foot is proof of God, proof of deliberate design and proof of intent for walking. The foot has a calcaneus, talus, navicular, cuneiforms, metatarsals and phalanges bones- all in that order from the heel to toe. And they were given plantar and metatarsal arch's. All proof of " Design" for pace, speed and step; or human locomotion. OBVIOUS design and intent for human motion.
A pretty poor design if an all knowing mind designed it. If we were designed it was by a flawed designer.

God must work for General Motors.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
A pretty poor design if an all knowing mind designed it. If we were designed it was by a flawed designer.

God must work for General Motors.
Give me a better example that was made by someone other than God; if you can't provide that, then its your critic that's poor and flawed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality