Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,694,475 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,592,697 times
The intrest in God will become a desperate need as time continues its onslaught toward our true destiny.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:56 AM

Certain Atheist tickle me with their pretense not to be interested in God; oh so now they can just muse that God is their " Favorite myth", you know the one they like to rehearse every day of their lives. Mention everyday, debate everyday, are " Drawn to everyday!"

Get real with yourself; if your not interested, then why are you so interested? Come out of the closet.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:27 AM

47 posts, read 94,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Certain Atheist tickle me with their pretense not to be interested in God; oh so now they can just muse that God is their " Favorite myth", you know the one they like to rehearse every day of their lives. Mention everyday, debate everyday, are " Drawn to everyday!"

Get real with yourself; if your not interested, then why are you so interested? Come out of the closet.
Are you waiting for all atheist around the world to answer your question or just the ones here on CD, cause I'm sure there are plenty of atheist who've answered your question.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomMusing View Post
Are you waiting for all atheist around the world to answer your question or just the ones here on CD, cause I'm sure there are plenty of atheist who've answered your question.

Oh yes, many of those who have answered, have come out of the closet and admitted their intrest; now they can enjoy the freedom of honesty and get that monkey off their shoulder and be for real; we are debating an intresting being, not an interesting myth. He is present; alive, and working in the minds of Atheist and Theist alike. He is there, living in our consciousness.

God is alive in the consciousness of Atheist, although they deny him; I can't do that, I can't deny whats in my head everyday.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:12 PM

47 posts, read 94,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Oh yes, many of those who have answered, have come out of the closet and admitted their intrest; now they can enjoy the freedom of honesty and get that monkey off their shoulder and be for real; we are debating an intresting being, not an interesting myth. He is present; alive, and working in the minds of Atheist and Theist alike. He is there, living in our consciousness.

God is alive in the consciousness of Atheist, although they deny him; I can't do that, I can't deny whats in my head everyday.
Huh?
You are so backwards its unbelievable. You go to crazy lengths to deny facts. You make up reasons for other people's thinking to coordinate with your fantasy. It's all very sad.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Huh?
You are so backwards its unbelievable. You go to crazy lengths to deny facts. You make up reasons for other people's thinking to coordinate with your fantasy. It's all very sad.
I think its sad to lack reasonable belief in God, thats whats sad to me. Its sad that some few believe that Consciousness, life, reason, intelligence, DNA, animal life, the Universe, gravity, electricity, language, civilization, evolution, education, emotions, that all these things came from nowhere, created themselves, established themselves , partnered with reality and decided to become a mainstream part of reality; I question the sanity of such knowledge.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:10 AM

What can be more interesting than God? There's nothing even close to what should concern and capture our interest. Once you are even remotely interested in God, THAT is a seed that will never stop growing; never! It will eventually take over your entire consciousness, because that IS dealing with an incredible power that is just a foremost presence in reality, God IS reality, and he will NOT allow his reality or plans for reality to fail. To doubt this is simply not knowing God, and he does not blame anyone who does not know. Nor does he blame those who foolishly claim to know him.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM

I am interested in Gods infinity; how can that be? How can a being have no origin? And how can life go on forever? How can God and Christ " Create things by mere thought? How can such beings really communicate with humans? Why did God choose pain and suffering for humanity?

These things are what interest is really about.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:01 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,694,475 times
Quote:
Huh?
I think its more of an opportunity to win the C-D poster contest. Surely no one can believe the things he does and use the "logic" he does. This would explain the multiple threads he's created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality