Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2012, 01:03 PM

745 posts, read 1,648,083 times

Advertisements

Because I seek to educate the delusional.
Therefore I must be able to speak to them in their "language".
I must know as much or more than they do about their religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 05:58 AM

434 posts, read 342,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Oh your intrested, and you cannot hide your intrest from me, even though you try to hide it from yourself. Your behavior reveals your intrest, your a perminent resident of a religious message board.
Of course. I am religious, myself.

I'm not hiding anything from myself, nor am I secretly actually a partner in your delusions.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,590,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Because I seek to educate the delusional.
Therefore I must be able to speak to them in their "language".
I must know as much or more than they do about their religion.
Do you spend just as much time trying to educate the clan by going to their websites? Do you apply this same reasoning by going to nazis, communist, of all the delusional groups on earth- why do you favor religions? Why not grace these other groups with your ability to educate?

Old 01-03-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
Of course. I am religious, myself.

I'm not hiding anything from myself, nor am I secretly actually a partner in your delusions.

I am not seeking partners in my delusions; I am trapped in them alone; so I walk alone in my delusions.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 AM

Perhaps the number one intrest in most unbelievers, is God! Their over him but can't get over him. They think about God, talk about God, debate about God, --they even pray to him without knowing it, ( when they complain about God and blame him for things, they are confessing a type of belief and giving a type of prayer).

Old 01-07-2013, 02:16 PM

If your not interested in God, then why are you so interested? Why are you so attracted to religious debate? Why are you so concerned with the effects of religion? Why do you keep including yourself into this arguement?

How can you continually do these things and act as if your not interested?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:38 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
Mickiel....I don't understand your question. Are you saying that to be "interested in God" one has to believe?

Old 01-07-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Mickiel....I don't understand your question. Are you saying that to be "interested in God" one has to believe?

Of course not; I think most unbelievers have some intrest in God, and intrest does not require belief. But I think intrest requires personal honesty, if your intrested in God then admit as such; because if there is intrest, then there may be some personal hope that he could be real. And if that layer is honestly peeled away, then the way unbelievers debate God would be totally differing;and the number of Agnostics would really show its real uncovering.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM

4,529 posts, read 5,136,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
I am not seeking partners in my delusions; I am trapped in them alone; so I walk alone in my delusions.
Finally some honesty.

Old 01-07-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebnllnb View Post
Finally some honesty.

I am always honest; you insinuate that I am not because we speak and understand different languages; two different ways of seeing life altogether.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality