Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 02:13 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,760 times

Advertisements

One could ask, " If your not worried about religion, then why are you so worried about it?

Some Atheist may answer; " Well I must speak out against its evil", as if they are the real policemen of morality.

I keep having to ask myself, if God is not real, why has he caused such an historical worldwide effect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,312,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
And I will continue to create threads; why am I intrested in Atheist?
Because they are proof of God. Atheist are stunning evidence of God; stirring proof that he exist; and good examples of how God deals with human nature and a good look at the results of Gods hands off approach.
No, gods are proof of atheists.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:40 PM

2,873 posts, read 5,854,517 times
I'm 'interested' in God because God's followers are a threat. One tends to be interested in people who feel their religious beliefs should be enshrined in law when one does not share those beliefs. One tends to be interested in those who rejoice at the idea of a fellow human burning forever in a lake of flames for the 'sin' of being gay.

Interest is this case is a form of self-defense.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:37 AM

7,943 posts, read 6,070,548 times
Quote:
I am certain about the Moon, because I can see it. I am certain about emotions because I can feel them. I am certain about some science because I can reason it out. mI am certain about some human history because of the archaeology. I am certain about God because I can see evidence of him, I can feel him, I can reason him out and I have seen and studied biblical Archaeology that defintely corresponds with a God.
Yet possibly you are wrong and are in the Matrix. So not so much certainty. The Problem of Solipsism is far too great for any correctly-sentient being (capable of doubt) to overcome.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:45 AM

Quote:
And I will continue to create threads; why am I intrested in Atheist?
Because they are proof of God. Atheist are stunning evidence of God; stirring proof that he exist; and good examples of how God deals with human nature and a good look at the results of Gods hands off approach.
And most atheists think that theists and their arguments are proof that there are no gods. It's all about the self-congratulation bias and a bleak denial of Agnostic truth.
For example, when my friend said he saw gargoyles, I was interested in making him understand that he could have been wrong. So we talked about his experience and gargoyles for a while.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
And most atheists think that theists and their arguments are proof that there are no gods. It's all about the self-congratulation bias and a bleak denial of Agnostic truth.
For example, when my friend said he saw gargoyles, I was interested in making him understand that he could have been wrong. So we talked about his experience and gargoyles for a while.

I hold no intrest in the use of myths as examples to discuss things that are real, Atheist have a serious blind spot in that area.

But thats because they have a serious insecurity toward the realness that is God.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I hold no intrest in the use of myths as examples to discuss things that are real, Atheist have a serious blind spot in that area.

But thats because they have a serious insecurity toward the realness that is God.
The insecurity toward the realness that are the co-equal Gods as well, since Atheists deny all gods.

I believe many atheists even deny the existence of the Bodhisattvas, they must be very insecure.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:53 PM

When you hunger and thrist for something, that is a type of intrest; many Atheist hunger and thirst to eliminate belief in God and crave seriously to drown religion. That is undeniable intrest, its an uncanny urge to not only scratch but to even deny that is " Relational." We can actually develop a relationship with our intrests; wether we agree with them or not. Even fighters who oppose each other, can develop a relationship with their opponant, no matter how unstable that relationship may be ( Frazier-Ali), . Atheist-Theist is one of those relationships.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
The insecurity toward the realness that are the co-equal Gods as well, since Atheists deny all gods.

I believe many atheists even deny the existence of the Bodhisattvas, they must be very insecure.

There are no co-equals to the one true God; even mad made gods got their arua from the arua of the historical God of humanity; all things in humanity get the " Water down treatment from the gall of human unawareness", and the real God has been treated no differently.

There is a spirit that is limited and it seeks to dismantle the spirit that is unlimited, and humanity is its unknowing partner in this crime.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
There are no co-equals to the one true God; even mad made gods got their arua from the arua of the historical God of humanity; all things in humanity get the " Water down treatment from the gall of human unawareness", and the real God has been treated no differently.

There is a spirit that is limited and it seeks to dismantle the spirit that is unlimited, and humanity is its unknowing partner in this crime.
There are many true co-equal Gods, you just might be too impure to be aware of them. These Gods all existed co-eternally and needed no cause. It's all supernatural, you wouldn't understand. The Boddhisattvas are of course more Powerful then these Gods (Demiurges), since the Boddhisattvas are Enlightened Beings.

So what exactly is this "water down treatment"? Are you talking about when YHWH divorced his wife Ashera? That's only because Ashera reached ultimate nirvana while YHWH refused to stop clinging to His wretched existence, seeking instead to satisfy his gluttony for jealousy and lust of undeserved-adoration.

Still, the Atheists do so deny them. It's sad really.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 12-11-2012 at 04:12 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality