Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2018, 01:04 PM

2,675 posts, read 1,262,760 times

Advertisements

So you are saying that you don't even study the Talmud, but just parrot what you read on a website written by people who don't understand the Talmud.

Got it. You really want to play dueling websites?

The Real Truth About The Talmud

and I really enjoyed on your website when the author quoted non-Talmudic sources as Talmud. It just shows that he doesn't even know what the Talmud is. Brilliant.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:05 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Can you connect the hatred for blacks to religion? If so, then it would be valid, imo.
Well, not exactly. Although the endorsement of slavery by many churches in the South was certainly significant to the overall issue.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:05 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,083,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosends View Post
So you are saying that you don't even study the Talmud, but just parrot what you read on a website written by people who don't understand the Talmud.

Got it. You really want to play dueling websites?

The Real Truth About The Talmud
I'll check it out.

The site I posted above is a Catholic source, and I was raised Protestant (which I won't even get into here).

Old 11-02-2018, 01:06 PM

16,661 posts, read 15,654,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
How would people feel about a thread like this being posted? and would it be allowed to remain open?

What is the hatred for blacks based upon?
Quote:
Can you connect the hatred for blacks to religion? If so, then it would be valid, imo.
Racism of any sort will not be tolerated, per the TOS. Judaism is a religion as well as the family heritage of many Jews. Being a religion, it is certainly appropriate for a forum dedicated to discussing Religion and Spirituality. What you can't see are the posts that have been deleted from the thread. I caught one post and deleted it this morning 5 minutes after it was posted. I doubt many of you even saw it. Due to the potential for trouble, we've tried to watch this thread carefully. As a matter of fact, there is one post we're still thinking about deleting.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:19 PM

22,138 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
See Pleroo? told ya so.
justifying hate.

"stop the hate" means "stop the hate"
not justify where and when who it is OK to hate.
not incite others to hate through hundreds, through thousands, of caustic posts
that justify hate, defend hate, incite hate

right here on CD.

including the post above.
including all the people who post smiley faces and "thumbs up! great post" to the caustic one posts that incite hate.
they are just as much a part of the hate.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:29 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
See Pleroo? told ya so.
justifying hate.

"stop the hate" means "stop the hate"
not justify where and when who it is OK to hate.
not incite others to hate through hundreds, through thousands, of caustic posts
that justify hate, defend hate, incite hate

right here on CD.

including the post above.
including all the people who post smiley faces and "thumbs up! great post" to the caustic one posts that incite hate.
they are just as much a part of the hate.
LOL. I in no way, "justified hate." I answered the question you posed. This is the Religion and Spirituality forum. If you can link hatred of blacks to religion, then in my opinion, it would be a valid topic to discuss here.

You are in dire need of Ronkon's fainting couch.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:39 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Racism of any sort will not be tolerated, per the TOS. Judaism is a religion as well as the family heritage of many Jews. Being a religion, it is certainly appropriate for a forum dedicated to discussing Religion and Spirituality. What you can't see are the posts that have been deleted from the thread. I caught one post and deleted it this morning 5 minutes after it was posted. I doubt many of you even saw it. Due to the potential for trouble, we've tried to watch this thread carefully. As a matter of fact, there is one post we're still thinking about deleting.
I do have to say, though, that this thread has served to shine some light into the corners and cracks to see where the cockroaches hide. That doesn't necessarily just mean individuals, but also the roots and seeds of divisiveness.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:44 PM

22,138 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
LOL. I in no way, "justified hate." I answered the question you posed. This is the Religion and Spirituality forum. If you can link hatred of blacks to religion, then in my opinion, it would be a valid topic to discuss here.

You are in dire need of Ronkon's fainting couch.
normalize hate through "humor"
minimize hate, dismiss hate, justify hate
denigrate those who point out hate
gather your cronies around you by name who applaud the hate you incite with caustic posts

Old 11-02-2018, 01:47 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
normalize hate through "humor"
minimize hate, dismiss hate, justify hate
denigrate those who point out hate
gather your cronies around you by name who applaud the hate you incite with caustic posts

Oh, dear. I think you're beyond the aid that Ronkon's fainting couch can deliver. May your g-d help you.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:15 PM

16,661 posts, read 15,654,903 times
The topic of this thread is: Can someone explain what the hatred for the Jews is based on?

Hatred of blacks and/or racism is off topic and [probably] violates the Terms Of Service. Yes, this is a sensitive topic, but (at least for the most part), people have been discussing it civilly.

Please carry on. Civilly. That would mean leaving out Stormfront and hatred of blacks.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality