Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 09:49 AM

2,529 posts, read 4,350,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for."

the above line is not from the quran

the quran is correct 100%

yes there was many stories and many views regarding that false statement
the enemy of the prophet heard it from Satan and they said it is from the
the prophet
but the bottom line the quran was not deceived

the one how was deceived is the bible
the bible says that Jesus was crucified and the truth it was not him
the one who was on the cross is another man and I think he was the one who betrayed Jesus , God changed his face to look like the face of Jesus
and you think that Jesus died for you and for your sins and you can do any thing you like
this is the big achievement for Satan
Yes, it was in the Quran at one time. Of course muslims will say it wasn't now. Your prophet was deceived.

Jesus was crucified. Your prophet changed that, not God. Your prophet is the one who tried to make the bible seem wrong, by making up the whole story of Judas being on the cross instead of Jesus. Your prophet was wrong. You need to think seriously, why would God change the face of Judas to look like Jesus, and deceive all His people? Answer: He didn't. God did not lie. Jesus was crucified for all mankind, even you, moonsun. Come to Him. Come to the truth.

I don't know any Christian who will tell you that "Jesus died for me, so I can do whatever I like now!". None. That's just another false belief of yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 11:08 AM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzjamiedawn View Post
Yes, it was in the Quran at one time. Of course muslims will say it wasn't now. Your prophet was deceived.

Jesus was crucified. Your prophet changed that, not God. Your prophet is the one who tried to make the bible seem wrong, by making up the whole story of Judas being on the cross instead of Jesus. Your prophet was wrong. You need to think seriously, why would God change the face of Judas to look like Jesus, and deceive all His people? Answer: He didn't. God did not lie. Jesus was crucified for all mankind, even you, moonsun. Come to Him. Come to the truth.

I don't know any Christian who will tell you that "Jesus died for me, so I can do whatever I like now!". None. That's just another false belief of yours.
Thank you mzjamiedawn
I love to save you the same you want to save me
I already love and believe in Jesus

But the real believer must believe in all the prophets of God
Beside Jesus I believe in Moses and Abraham and Muhammad and the all the prophets that God mentioned them
And God will not accept any one who does not believe in Mohammad if he heard about Mohammad

Here is background story for that fake statement
The prophet was reading verses from the quran and the pagans were behind him
The verses were very strong to the pagans in way that at the end of the verses the prophet prostrate to Allah and the pagans also prostrate behind them
Then that fake statement started
As an excuse for the prostration of the pagans

The verses are in sure #53 and they are 62 verses and the miracle thing that those verses has a proof from God that the prophet was not deceived

Here some of the verses and the proof in verse 2

1 By the Star when it setteth,
2 Your comrade erreth not, nor is deceived;
3 Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire.
4 It is naught save an inspiration that is inspired,

56 This is a warner of the warners of old.
57 The threatened Hour is nigh.
58 None beside Allah can disclose it.
59 Marvel ye then at this statement,
60 And laugh and not weep,
61 While ye amuse yourselves?
62 Rather prostrate yourselves before Allah and serve Him.

You need to think seriously

the most important thing in Christianity and that is Jesus
the Christians are not sure about his definition

is he god , son of god or all

thats proof that the current bible is not as it should be

the Christians are smart but the current bible is not

Last edited by moonsun; 02-05-2009 at 12:01 PM..

Old 02-05-2009, 11:44 AM

You're right, moonsun. We both want the other to be saved. But it's very obvious that you believe one way and I believe another. You believe your way of thinking is right, I believe mine is. I don't believe either of us is going to change our thinking. Do you?

Old 02-05-2009, 12:50 PM

1,186 posts, read 2,250,331 times
Quote:
You're right, moonsun. We both want the other to be saved. But it's very obvious that you believe one way and I believe another. You believe your way of thinking is right, I believe mine is. I don't believe either of us is going to change our thinking. Do you?
i am not going to change your thinking

and you are going to change my thinking

God is the one who will move the mistaken one to the correct path
and i am sure that God will show his signs to the one who keep ask him from his heart especially in the the last third of the night because God is very close to us at that time. he is closed to us all the times but this time was specifically mentioned .

allow me to write one of our prophet saying

"Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior,
comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying:
"Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation?
Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request?
Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?" (Book #21, Hadith #246)

i wish you all the best

Old 02-05-2009, 01:02 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,065,890 times
Quote:

NOBODY is an authority on the bible and quran, or torah for that matter. You can't presume you know either.

How can you say 'your prophet' so disdainfully? Muslims believe just as strongly in the quran and Muhammad as you do in your bible and Jesus.

Jesus being anything but a man who walked the earth at one time is all in your head. It's something you believe because someone told you to believe. You have no proof. You have NOTHING to go on besides what other people say.

How dare you question someone else's beliefs and condemn them just because they are different than yours.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy night View Post
NOBODY is an authority on the bible and quran, or torah for that matter. You can't presume you know either.

How can you say 'your prophet' so disdainfully? Muslims believe just as strongly in the quran and Muhammad as you do in your bible and Jesus.

Jesus being anything but a man who walked the earth at one time is all in your head. It's something you believe because someone told you to believe. You have no proof. You have NOTHING to go on besides what other people say.

How dare you question someone else's beliefs and condemn them just because they are different than yours.
Why don't you go back and read all of the discussions moonsun and I have had over the last month, THEN come back and try to jump all over me for doing something that you're doing right now? Until then, myob.

Oh, and show me where I condemned her/him, please. Quit twisting people's words, and quit putting words in their mouths, and don't assume you know everything, because you don't know squat.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsun View Post
i am not going to change your thinking

and you are going to change my thinking

God is the one who will move the mistaken one to the correct path
and i am sure that God will show his signs to the one who keep ask him from his heart especially in the the last third of the night because God is very close to us at that time. he is closed to us all the times but this time was specifically mentioned .

allow me to write one of our prophet saying

"Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior,
comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying:
"Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation?
Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request?
Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?" (Book #21, Hadith #246)

i wish you all the best
As I do you, moonsun.

Old 02-06-2009, 01:19 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,263,676 times
Quote:
Sura 53:19-22

The Daughters of Allah

There are many more sites that discuss this as well. It was later to become known as the "Satanic Verses", since Muhammad realized Satan had deceived him, and those verses came from Satan, and not God. Ooops. Guess this also wipes out your belief that the Quran has never changed.
can't you check the entire verses before coming with such proclaims , your site didn't complete the verses , it was enough to mention just one addition verse to refute these vain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , but he didn't to deceivee you

53-19 Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
53-20 And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
53-21 What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
53-22Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
53-23 These are nothing but names which ye (pagans) have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They(pagans) follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord! . (refer to quran)

allah make logical argument with pagans and thier beliefs , mekkans were worships those idoles as to be daugters of creator (uzz , manat , lat) , this was the religion of pagans pre_islam

Last edited by elwill; 02-06-2009 at 01:35 AM..

Old 02-08-2009, 11:00 PM

3,580 posts, read 6,302,950 times
All through the bible is the evidence that Jesus is God. I posted them earlier. So, if a person does not believe the bible then they are calling God a lier.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:12 AM

998 posts, read 1,332,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_2828 View Post
All through the bible is the evidence that Jesus is God. I posted them earlier. So, if a person does not believe the bible then they are calling God a lier.
But the problem is shawn..the bible is not all God's words. It has been interpolated with human viiews - thus contradictions abound throughout it. Now surely you will have to agree that if its a book send by God, God will definately ensure that the book will never be corrupted by human hands and that it will not contradict itself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality