Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2010, 04:48 PM

205 posts, read 239,747 times

Advertisements

Salvation is for the human race in order for us to live with perfect God forever
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,596,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baront70 View Post
Salvation is for the human race in order for us to live with perfect God forever

Well I certainly agree with that.

Peace.

Old 12-26-2010, 08:40 PM

Another interesting aspect of the church in Ephesus that Jesus noted was their distain for the " Nicolaitans", who Jesus didn't like himself. The name Nicolaitans, according to the early church fathers-- Ignatius, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian and Hippolytus, refered to the people who claimed to be christian, but didnot live the life. In fact the " Deeds of the Nicolaitans" later became the " Teachings in the Pergamum church, which I'll go into later.

But keep in mind how Jesus uses this term " Nicolaitans", and remember it means believers who use the label christian to identify themselves, but do not live the life that the label means.

Peace.

Old 12-26-2010, 08:48 PM

63,907 posts, read 40,187,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The Holy Spirit has begun a great work in you Mickiel. Stay open to what our UR brothers and sisters are posting here and you will increase your understanding. Have you read my synthesis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Well no I have not read it, but I will try and find it. I no longer hold an intrest in the UR brothers, I don't get along with the ones I have met, but I wish them well. I walk alone in my path. I best walk alone. There is a great value in having that kind of fellowship, but that is not for me, not today anyway. I do not have the Holy Spirit, not yet, my Hope is to one day be given that, but its not today. I do hope that it will one day work in me. But thank you anyway.
My Synthesis1

My Synthesis2

My Synthesis3

My Synthesis4

My Synthesis5

Old 12-26-2010, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The Holy Spirit has begun a great work in you Mickiel. Stay open to what our UR brothers and sisters are posting here and you will increase your understanding. Have you read my synthesis?

My understanding is not provided by UR people, and it is not increased by UR people. I changed my mind about reading your post, I am no longer interested in it.

Peace on your journey.

Old 12-27-2010, 07:11 AM

In Rev. 2:10 we have the next big blow to the early Church of God, many of them simply lost their freedom and were thrown in prison. Peter was crucified upside down, John the Baptist head was cut off, Romans were systematically killing off the leaders of the church amd imprisoning others.

TRhis was the type of pressure that was taken advantage of by " The Trojan Horses" Rome set inside of the church. Rome had even set a Trojan Horse inside of Jesus 12 dicipiles, Judas.

Peace.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:53 AM

The third stage of deception, or the third church in Rev. 2:12, "The Pergamum Stage", the church begins to fully incorperate false doctrines into its mist, or the demons came out of the Trojan Horses. Notice twice in Rev. 2:13 the phrase " Where Satan Dwells" is used, the church is now fully living in Satans dwelling, meaning Satan now has control of it. Vs. 14;" I have a few things against you, some of you hold to the teaching of " Balaam", and vs.14 to the teaching of " The Nicolaitans."

Now the church is living " In the World", has accepted worldly doctrines and are teaching them, Teaching Balalism, or promoting marriage to pagans, satan knows that is a union with the world and the church, a marriage that has lasted to this day, and the most effective " Crippling of Gods church" that I am aware of.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:08 PM

The fourth blow against Gods church was " Tolerating Jezebel", or acts of immorality and adultry, two great Trojan horses to implode within the church. Rev. 2:20. The church continued to " Consume things sacrificed to idols", or absorb strange doctrines.

Peace.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:44 AM

Immorality has been in the church since it was planted there. Sexual behavior is one of the most common temptations to envelope man ever! All kinds of christian pastors and leaders are literally raping their flocks daily, and most get away with it. Lust has imploded within this church for years, the very SAME demons that got into its ranks years ago, have perfected their craft to a classic art, and its perhaps thousands of lust demons that came out of this great Trojan Horse.

Recently one of Atlantas most popular preachers and pastor , a man who has a lovely wife and children, and one of the largest christian churchs in America, has been " Accused" of having sexual relations with several of the young men in his congregation.

These Trojan Horses are Powerful. And now to the 5th blow , the 5th wound placed on the orginal church of God, Rev. 3rd chapter, the " Sardis wound."

Peace.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:09 PM

In Rev.3: 1 Jesus tells the Sardis church that " He knows they have a name now" ( Christian), but says that they are dead ( Spiritually). In verse 3 he tells them to " Wake up." The 5th blow to the original church was they took on a new name, Christian, but didnot live up to that name, they were not " Christ Like." They were nothing like Christ. They were Spiritually dead.

In vs. 2 Jesus tells them to " Wake up", and " Strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die." Jesus was refering to the orginal message of truth that had survived the previous 4 blows to the church. He knew that truth was about to die, be ressurected, and turned into another message.

In vs. 4 he states that a few people in this church have not " Soiled their garments", only a few still held to the original message.

Which leads to the Church in Philadelphia.

Peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality