Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 10:21 AM

9,616 posts, read 12,922,232 times

Advertisements

Rod Serling over-narrative:

"Picture a man, a lonely man, caught up in his own thoughts, dedicated to defending old fairy tales fairy tales, and to embellishing his own memories of an event years ago that changed his life.

Picture a man suddenly thrust into the light of modern reason, a world populated by normal rational people. Then...

Picture a man faced with endless unanswerable questions that will not stop. A man forced to face his own mortality, his own mis-interpretations.

Picture a man, lost for all time in......

The Twilight Zone."

Di..di.....di...diiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 11-07-2009, 10:53 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Or, you could just try contacting reality. Oh, I forgot. You have no knowledge of reality, just your own private imaginary world. Just continue to believe in mistatements and your lies.
Well, you might discover the reality of my statements, if you contacted the MSRA. Yet, why do that, when you can believe in the imaginary world you have created for yourself? Why even try to confirm the truth of my statements, when it is so much easier to believe a lie? When someone gives you the names of people and places to confirm what he or she has stated, and then you refuse to consider them. Well, I would say, your the one who dosen't want to face reality. And really, thats what the search for Noahs Ark is all about. It is not just looking for a long lost ship. It is a search for the truth. And when I come here and give you such an opportunity, a real chance to prove to everyone here that I am either a liar, or one who is really speaking the truth, and then (YOU FAIL) to take action. What can I say? It appears to me, you want to believe I am a liar, yet you personally have little intrest in confirming such a belief. Why is that?

Old 11-07-2009, 11:03 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
Campbell34 wrote:
Quote:
And really, thats what the search for Noahs Ark is all about. It is not just looking for a long lost ship. It is a search for the truth.
If an expedition with the resources to mount a massive search for the ark in the location where you believe it's located went there and found nothing but rock formations would you be able to accept the truth that it doesn't exist?

Old 11-07-2009, 11:37 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,559,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Well, you might discover the reality of my statements, if you contacted the MSRA. Yet, why do that, when you can believe in the imaginary world you have created for yourself? Why even try to confirm the truth of my statements, when it is so much easier to believe a lie? When someone gives you the names of people and places to confirm what he or she has stated, and then you refuse to consider them. Well, I would say, your the one who dosen't want to face reality. And really, thats what the search for Noahs Ark is all about. It is not just looking for a long lost ship. It is a search for the truth. And when I come here and give you such an opportunity, a real chance to prove to everyone here that I am either a liar, or one who is really speaking the truth, and then (YOU FAIL) to take action. What can I say? It appears to me, you want to believe I am a liar, yet you personally have little intrest in confirming such a belief. Why is that?
You appear to be, as you should be, questioning yourself. All these questions apply more to you than anyone else.

You really should try to get a grasp on reality.

Oh! I forgot! You only believe in myth and fairy tales!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

If an expedition with the resources to mount a massive search for the ark in the location where you believe it's located went there and found nothing but rock formations would you be able to accept the truth that it doesn't exist?
It's possible that I could accept that it did not exist now, yet I don't believe I would accept that it never existed. However that being said. I feel with the discovery of the new evidence found in the cave high up on Mt. Ararat in 2007, we have even more reasons to believe that God may be getting ready, to soon reveal the Ark of Noah to the world.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
You appear to be, as you should be, questioning yourself. All these questions apply more to you than anyone else.

You really should try to get a grasp on reality.

Oh! I forgot! You only believe in myth and fairy tales!
My questions were more directed at you. Because I know if you called the people I named, those belonging to the MSRA, they would confirm who I am. And would reveal your personal belief as being untrue.
And my belief that the Ark of Noah is the truth, is also based on many historical accounts that you continue to ignore. Just as you ignored my account of the Chicora. Your best arguement, is a continual denial of historical facts, and ignoring the opportunity to cross examine the witnesses. Fairy tales are not supported by evidence, the Ark of Noah is.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:32 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,640,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
It's possible that I could accept that it did not exist now, yet I don't believe I would accept that it never existed. However that being said. I feel with the discovery of the new evidence found in the cave high up on Mt. Ararat in 2007, we have even more reasons to believe that God may be getting ready, to soon reveal the Ark of Noah to the world.

The problem is your inconsistency because you keep hopscotching around with your claims. First you claim that people have seen it, then you say no one has seen it. You say the Ark is broken into two pieces, but then there's the cave, perhaps two caves with artifacts. Worst of all, there are no close photos of where any of these artifacts were said to be located. None. All that's provided are the claims which people are supposed to accept such claims without evidence.

Judging from the narrow opening of the cave (as photographed by the Chinese team), and from the dimensions you claim the wooden structure inside the cave to be, how exactly would that structure have managed to its way into that cave through such a narrow opening? How do you know these people aren't just mistaken and only assume that it's part of the Ark? Your basing your view solely on the claims of others and are assuming that their claims are accurate and true.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
The problem is your inconsistency because you keep hopscotching around with your claims. First you claim that people have seen it, then you say no one has seen it. You say the Ark is broken into two pieces, but then there's the cave, perhaps two caves with artifacts. Worst of all, there are no close photos of where any of these artifacts were said to be located. None. All that's provided are the claims which people are supposed to accept such claims without evidence.

Judging from the narrow opening of the cave (as photographed by the Chinese team), and from the dimensions you claim the wooden structure inside the cave to be, how exactly would that structure have managed to its way into that cave through such a narrow opening? How do you know these people aren't just mistaken and only assume that it's part of the Ark? Your basing your view solely on the claims of others and are assuming that their claims are accurate and true.
I have stated over and over again, that only a hand full of people have seen the Ark up close. Yet the majority of us have never been in such a position. Those who have gotten close to the Ark claim it is broken in two. Photos from space show that a large man-made object is on Ararat, and it is broken in two. A recent group of Turkish authorities, and a team from Japan found a large petrified wooden structure in a cave high up on Ararat. Ed Davis said back in 1943, he saw petrified wood in a cave from the Ark high up on Ararat. The people he was with, told Davis they put the wood there that had broken off the Ark, when it broke in two. The latest finding of structure found in the cave in 2007, confirmed what Ed Davis said he saw back in 1943. Now, you can believe this international team is made up of nothing but liars, and those folks at Hong Kong University are also all liars, or you can believe they are telling us the truth.
I have posted links that show evidence, yet you keep talking here as if no such evidence exist. It's true, I have yet to see a picture of the object in the cave. Yet at this point, I have no reason to believe they are all lying.
There is no wood on Ararat, it is way beyond the tree line, and as Ed Davis point out back in 1943, the objects he saw in the cave were without question man-made, and from the Ark. Davis was one who actually saw the Ark with it's triple decks, and cages inside. So he knew the Ark was there, and he knew the objects in the cave were from the same. There is no inconsistency here.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:37 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,415,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post

I wonder if that's the same Chinese team that got the Hong Kong g'ment to pay for their brand new Ark Theme Park?

Old 11-07-2009, 04:13 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
Campbell34 wrote:
Quote:
Photos from space show that a large man-made object is on Ararat, and it is broken in two.
You've made that claim a number of times but the photos that have been posted on this forum and elsewhere on the internet that I've seen don't show anything that is indisputably man made. If you happen to have it could you post what you consider to be the best photo that exists that proves there's a man made object up there? Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality