Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2009, 07:28 PM

33,559 posts, read 37,155,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I did not change my story at all. You just made an assumption about what I stated. And now you blame me for your wrong assumption? Please, learn to take responsibility for your own mistakes.
You don't change your story?.....What is this then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34
The reason we don't see the Ark, is because it's not time yet.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:44 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You don't change your story?.....What is this then?
Only a handful of people have ever actually seen the Ark of Noah up close.
(WE), have not seen the Ark, because God has not revealed the Ark to the world, yet. And that is why so many are still searching for it today. We see photographs of it from long distances, and small amounts of wood from it. Yet, the big reveal is still in the future. And this will occur in God's own time.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:48 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times
Quote:
(WE), have not seen the Ark, because God has not revealed the Ark to the world, yet. And that is why so many are still searching for it today. We see photographs of it from long distances, and small amounts of wood from it. Yet, the big reveal is still in the future. And this will occur in God's own time.
That is true about the past century, anyway, but in Josephus' day, it was a tourist attraction for the masses. Other ancient historians also made mention of its being on the Mount and being seen, even into the middle ages such statements were made and not called false, because "everyone knew", who "knew anything", that the Ark was on the Mount and could be visited.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:06 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,640,111 times
Quote:

Sorry, but that sounds like nonsense. If they had close up photos there's no reason why they wouldn't show them. You make it sound like a handful of people are making the decisions for God. Why should they go to various lengths to describe their findings, but no close photos? Only those at distances which make anything unrecognizable? Sounds like a flim-flam to me.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:17 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,317,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Sorry, but that sounds like nonsense. If they had close up photos there's no reason why they wouldn't show them. You make it sound like a handful of people are making the decisions for God. Why should they go to various lengths to describe their findings, but no close photos? Only those at distances which make anything unrecognizable? Sounds like a flim-flam to me.

That's because it is flim-flam. I remember stories on the news when I was a kid in the 80s about them finding a possible ark on the mountain but they soon realised it was just a geological formation and the story died, except in the hearts and minds of a few Christians who desperately want it to be true.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:20 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times
Quote:
Hong Kong University confirmed that the petrified wood came from a struture found in a cave high up on Ararat. Yet, many years before the 2007 Turkish, and Japan Team entered that cave. Ed Davis stated in 1943, that he was in a cave on Ararat. And he stated, that in that cave, was stored petrified wood that came from the Ark of Noah. Hong Kong University claimed, that they found such a cave high up on Ararat, and there was a large petrified wooden structure found in that cave. Their statement, confirms the truth of what Ed Davis said he saw, back in 1943.

If you go to post 692 and click on the link there, you will find the account from Hong Kong University. And it is that account that confirms the Ed Davis story.
I did, nothing there, other than a statement saying it did. You dont seem to understand what I am asking for. Go post the ACTUAL reported findings from THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG, not hearsay from some religious site. If it is some big deal, it should be readily available, so find it and post the results.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:22 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times
Quote:
No we have not seen the ark because it is not real. These "god will reveal" excuses are nothing more that diversion from the truth.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:29 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,559,463 times
Quote:
I did not change my story at all. You just made an assumption about what I stated. And now you blame me for your wrong assumption? Please, learn to take responsibility for your own mistakes.
You constantly change your story when backed into a corner and are not honest enough to admit it. Take off your bigot blinders and read what you write. There is no assumption, except for the one where you assume people are stupid enough to believe you.

As for taking responsibility for your own mistakes, have you ever considered institutionalizing yourself?

Old 11-05-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Hong Kong University confirmed that the petrified wood came from a struture found in a cave high up on Ararat. Yet, many years before the 2007 Turkish, and Japan Team entered that cave. Ed Davis stated in 1943, that he was in a cave on Ararat. And he stated, that in that cave, was stored petrified wood that came from the Ark of Noah. Hong Kong University claimed, that they found such a cave high up on Ararat, and there was a large petrified wooden structure found in that cave. Their statement, confirms the truth of what Ed Davis said he saw, back in 1943.

If you go to post 692 and click on the link there, you will find the account from Hong Kong University. And it is that account that confirms the Ed Davis story.
So in other words, you have the time to look back over hundreds of posts to find what you think supports you, yet do not have the time to repost it? You continue to make questionable statements (LIES) and expect people to take your word for them. You attempt to change the meaning of what is actually said to suit your own perverted purposes.

The best thing you could do for your "cause" is to just stop posting. That way, it is conceivable someone else may come up with some thought provoking tidbit. All you do is alienate.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Seeing it and not seeing it are the same to you. And you truly don't see a change of stance in this?

Let me get this straight...Only a few people have seen this ark and that by accident because it is not yet time to see it. So your gawd is so incompetent that even when he decides to hide something he cannot do a decent job of it.

You truly do need to rethink your understanding of the english language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality