Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 11:28 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,056,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
OK, I'll buy it. Thanks for the info.
I was thinking that you merely had a typo with the 5%. However we have been down this road before and I posted stuff of Peruvians (IIRC) converting to Judaism.

The question must then be asked, if these "imported" jews particular from the S Americas and new converts too boot fit in with the woo woo prophesies.

Seems only the radical Zionist Jewery are in the mindset of having kids equal to the Palestinians, the rest of the educated young Jews leave Israel for better pastures as Israel is but a Florida 2.0 for retiring Jews who want to return to motherland to die and be buried there.

There is as a result and equilibrium and there is no firm evidence as the woo woos would have us believe that there is a mass exodus 2.0 back to Israel.

The truth is, in most other countries outside of the USA, the Jews have blended in with the societies wherein they live and probably have no intention or returning to Israel EVER. Also, most of them are very secular, even in Israel.

We have also covered the fact that animal rights activists in Israel have successfully prevented the woo woo Jews from reinstating animal sacrifices. Temple rebuilding has now moved from the site of the Temple Mount to another hillock as any attempt by woo woo Jews to try and "take back" this holy Muslim site will ensure a total ME war between the Jews and Muslims. The Zionist Jews in Israel are but a fringe elements just like the evangelical xians are a fringe element in western society, predominantly in the USA.

It is your "god given" responsibility to keep these apocalyptic woo woos as far as possible away from them nuclear codes in the USA, see if these woo woos press the button, we innocents here in Africa are screwed too

Lets leave it up to China and their 200M man "mounted infantry" to "attack" Israel crossing a dried up Euphrates. We'll just ignore the facts that China has sent astronauts into space recently but need to attack Israel on horseback. I guess there is a rabid breeding equestrian program underway in China at this very moment
While the horse may have diminished in practical importance in modern China, the spirit of Equus still runs deeply throughout Chinese art and culture. This is not to say that horses do not constitute a significant presence in China today. In 1995, it was estimated that the horse population of China exceeded 11 million, or one-sixth of the horses in the world, and included more than 26 distinct breeds. Link

Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times
Quote:
Yeshuasavedme; As to the kinds: barriers were crossed in the created kinds by the fallen angels and the rebel offspring of them and the rebel offspring of Adam, both before the flood and after the flood, by gene splitting and making chimera -monsters- of many sorts, as the writings of 1 Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees all report
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post

Oh dear... here we lose touch with reality. This is still going on then?

Before the flood, after the flood, and yes, now, done by wicked men, demonically and satanically "inspired" -and they do it to provoke God".
Historical research is your friend.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post

The truth is, in most other countries outside of the USA, the Jews have blended in with the societies wherein they live and probably have no intention or returning to Israel EVER. Also, most of them are very secular, even in Israel.
God has every seed of Jacob listed in His Book, and not one of them will "fall to the earth", no matter their own individual plans, and every seed of Jacob alive on the earth will be brought back to stand before the returned Messiah, but not every seed will survive on earth, to enter the land of promise for the Millennial reign of glory and Peace.

Amo 9:9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as [corn] is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. Amo 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.Amo 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD/YHWH thy God/Elohym.

Eze 20:33 [As] I live, saith the Lord/Adonai YHWH, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Eze 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord/Adonai YHWH. Eze 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I [am] YHWH [the LORD].

Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post

Lets leave it up to China and their 200M man "mounted infantry" to "attack" Israel crossing a dried up Euphrates. We'll just ignore the facts that China has sent astronauts into space recently but need to attack Israel on horseback. I guess there is a rabid breeding equestrian program underway in China at this very moment
The 200 million man army is not "Chinese", but a combined eastern kings' army, made of eastern nations and ruled by what was ancient Parthians and Medes. of the last of the last days. -Enoch prophesied that the eastern kings, the Parthians and the Medes, will be stirred up in the Tribulation time, by "released" angels, so when John speaks of the kings of the east, he is referring to those revived Parthians and Medes, and the eastern nations [all of them] under them, in the last days.

The Euphrates was stopped in its flow when a dam was made across it, a few decades ago. Push a button, and the river is stopped at any time, now.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:06 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,922,232 times
Default ZzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz

and so on and so on.....

Old 11-03-2009, 12:22 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Just stumbled across it while out on an afternoon hike? And not a single person on these 'hikes' bothered to take a picture?

The more you persist in this fantasy, the more delusional you appear.
Very few have ever got that close to the Ark in recent years. One pilot had some close ups, but was murdered. His pictures were confirmed by at least 30 other people. And even one Atheist who saw his pictures became a Christian after viewing them. The Russians had pictures of the Ark, yet the revolution broke out, and the pictures vanished. There were some Russian men who were there when the pictures were taken, and they gave their personal stories. Yet, most here did not want to believe them. We do have pictures of the Ark from a distance, yet again, most here do not want to consider those pictures either.
The fact is, we have numerous account from some very well grounded people. The fantasy, is a belief that such grounded people are all liars.
And now we have the discovery of the petrified structure found in a cave by the Turkish authorities, and a team from Japan in 2007. This discovery confirms the Ed Davis story. Yet again, so many here are trying to dismiss that account as well. The reality is, facts are not important to non believers.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:48 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,686,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
The reality is, facts are not important to non believers.
Campbell, do you ever wonder why you have so few reps for so many posts? You're batting about .05% despite being around for a couple years. As opposed to someone like me who has only been here a few months and I'm running about 63% rep rating.

I'll tell you why -- it's because not even your own kind believe the completely impossible things that you do.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,559,463 times
Quote:
Very few have ever got that close to the Ark in recent years. One pilot had some close ups, but was murdered. His pictures were confirmed by at least 30 other people. And even one Atheist who saw his pictures became a Christian after viewing them. The Russians had pictures of the Ark, yet the revolution broke out, and the pictures vanished. There were some Russian men who were there when the pictures were taken, and they gave their personal stories. Yet, most here did not want to believe them. We do have pictures of the Ark from a distance, yet again, most here do not want to consider those pictures either.
The fact is, we have numerous account from some very well grounded people. The fantasy, is a belief that such grounded people are all liars.
And now we have the discovery of the petrified structure found in a cave by the Turkish authorities, and a team from Japan in 2007. This discovery confirms the Ed Davis story. Yet again, so many here are trying to dismiss that account as well. The reality is, facts are not important to non believers.
Or, facts are not important to believers.

What about your statement that none have seen this ark because it is not yet time to see it? Trying, as usual, to have it both ways? Having trouble keeping your lies straight?

Old 11-03-2009, 01:24 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,056,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
The 200 million man army is not "Chinese", but a combined eastern kings' army, made of eastern nations and ruled by what was ancient Parthians and Medes. of the last of the last days. -Enoch prophesied that the eastern kings, the Parthians and the Medes, will be stirred up in the Tribulation time, by "released" angels, so when John speaks of the kings of the east, he is referring to those revived Parthians and Medes, and the eastern nations [all of them] under them, in the last days.

The Euphrates was stopped in its flow when a dam was made across it, a few decades ago. Push a button, and the river is stopped at any time, now.
The horsie part went right over your head didn't it? Maybe you and your woo woo friend Tom should synchronize stories as you have one version and he has another, I guess you cannot both be right eh? He has made the chinese claim here on C-D prior to your arrival. Well China has on sixth of the world's horsies, your version, how many horsies do they have?

It amazes me the ignorance of woo woos as to modern warfare. Exactly which nation is it from the east (modern name) that has issues with Israel and capable of amassing an army of 200M seeing Israel's major natural resource is sand.

Furthermore, do you really think that any army invading another nation would put their own soldiers in harms way when missiles and airstrikes will suffice in taming the masses of the country being invaded?

The only nation capable of amassing an army of 200M is China or India and apparently China has already surpassed this, IOW a sign for the woo woos.

Interesting though that a man made dam becomes the angel that dries up the Euphrates. This illogic is what makes you woo woos dangerous if left to your own devices. You folk are so desperate for a 2nd coming so you will make up your own apocalypse when your prophesies phail. Face it, your mythical jesus ain't coming back. You have gone past the majik 6000 number + 1000 millennium reign = 7000, gawds perfect number et al. All predictions have phailed yet you still hold onto these myths

Of course, now they invent new s#!t so as to keep you sheeple in fear and submission and to keep the coffers full. My real amazement is how you woo woos fall for this nonsense.

There will be no cloud surfing with jesus as he ain't coming back. He is dead - literally or figuratively - likely the latter as chances are that he never existed outside of your bible.

Things used by armies to cross rivers.

Pontoons

Amphibious Vehicles

Missiles

vs.
Mounted Infantry

Old 11-03-2009, 01:26 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,640,111 times
Quote:
And now we have the discovery of the petrified structure found in a cave by the Turkish authorities, and a team from Japan in 2007.
And no interior photos by the 2007 team, even though there were cameras. I don't know that they're necessarily lying, but they either made assumptions from a distance or they were incredibly incompetent for not taking close up photos of the find. I find the latter option pretty unlikely. Anyone in their right mind would be snapping photos galore at such a discovery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality