Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 02:22 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
The horsie part went right over your head didn't it? Maybe you and your woo woo friend Tom should synchronize stories as you have one version and he has another, I guess you cannot both be right eh? He has made the chinese claim here on C-D prior to your arrival. Well China has on sixth of the world's horsies, your version, how many horsies do they have?

It amazes me the ignorance of woo woos as to modern warfare. Exactly which nation is it from the east (modern name) that has issues with Israel and capable of amassing an army of 200M seeing Israel's major natural resource is sand...

Things used by armies to cross rivers.

Pontoons

Amphibious Vehicles

Missiles

vs.
Mounted Infantry
You amaze me in your own refusal to understand that world history is not static, and that civilizations rise to great heights of advanced technology, forget God, and are "turned into hell", with not even their king's names being remembered, and the masses left go into survival mode, and begin the rise all over again.

There were Atomic wars -and wars using even worse weapons of mass destruction- written of in ancient histories of civilizations, besides pestilences and plagues, earthquakes, winds, and floods.
Lot and his daughters were in Sodom, living in luxury amidst the wickedness, and when YHWH nuked Sodom, Lot ended up being a cave dweller.
So it is, in the histories of this world; civilizations rise and have great glory, forget God, and fall to ruin, with the remaining inhabitants returning to grubbing for a living until they can grow and increase and prosper, again, and only to begin the cycle over again.

Because of great wickedness, and forgetting God, this world is at the doors of another dark age caused by weapons of mass destruction, again, and a few plagues and pestilences and earthquakes, volcano eruptions, local floods, and fires and whatever else causes mass destruction can change the nations in mere days.

There is nothing new under the sun, as Solomon, wrote, and there is nothing which can be said; "see, this is new, for it has already been done before by those who came before us".

As to the great army of tribulation it will include demons let loose from hell in the tribulation [90% of them were bound in Sheol below, when Noah interceded for his descendants to be relieved of the great tormenting afflictions of the evil spirits, as reported in the Book of Jubilees, and which was after the flood], and will also include fallen angels from heaven, united with the wicked men on earth, against Holy Angels from heaven, righteous men on earth. It will be a world wide global war including men and angels, with the Holy Spirit, against men and demons and Satans and fallen angels.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Evidence of Ancient Atomic Knowledge?
Quote:
Gurkha,
flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.
After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.

Ancient verses from the Mahabharata: (6500 B.C.?)

A HISTORIAN COMMENTS
Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that "Indian sacred writings" are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons.
An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata.
"The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says Ganguli.
"Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments about the contamination of food and people's hair falling out."

Old 11-03-2009, 02:31 PM

There is in Enoch the revelation that the Holy Angels caused civil war to break out among the offspring of the fallen Watchers, on earth, and that they eliminated one another before the flood, and their "fathers", the fallen Watchers, were not chained until they lived on earth to see this civil war break out among their offspring.
The wars and doings of the giants before the flood live on, in the stories of the Mahabharata and Ramayana.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:46 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Campbell, do you ever wonder why you have so few reps for so many posts? You're batting about .05% despite being around for a couple years. As opposed to someone like me who has only been here a few months and I'm running about 63% rep rating.

I'll tell you why -- it's because not even your own kind believe the completely impossible things that you do.

Well, the world rewards it's own. When Noah's Ark lifited off the earth, it did so without any support from the existing earthly population. The God of the Bible was never impressed with big numbers, only dedicated hearts for Him. And that is why there was only eight people found inside the Ark.

Much of my generation, focused their time seeking the pleasures of this world. I on the other hand, searched for the Biblical God. And in my youth, never thought that such a God would actually reveal Himself in ways most considered impossible. And yet, I now have a lifetime of experiences with Him. And I would not trade any of those experiences, for all the rep points found here on City-data.

God knows all of us, yet He seeks to reward only those who love Him. I recall many years ago, how I was called into work. And I recall parking my truck, and as I got out of it. I simply said these words. "Jesus, I love you." Now, as I was crossing the street, high up in the air I saw this red balloon. It would swoop down very low, and then rise high up into the air. As I got closer to the plants entrance, the balloon started to hang around the other side of the gate. And as I got within four feet of that gate, some how that ten inch balloon, squeezed through a four inch opening in the gate, and almost hit me in the face. Yet, I caught the ballon in my hands. And when I turned the balloon over, printed on the other side of the balloon were the words. "I LOVE YOU".

Noah obeyed God, and was rewarded for his obedience. I have found it the same, throughout all the years of my life.

Last edited by Campbell34; 11-03-2009 at 05:58 PM..

Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 PM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Yeah, I'm sure your are so special that god favours you with balloon messages....

Regarding the eight people supposedly on the ark....How did those eight turn into almost 7 billion people of different races and with approximately 6,700 different languages in only 143 generations?

Old 11-03-2009, 06:21 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,628,860 times
yeshuasavedme wrote:
Quote:
There were Atomic wars -and wars using even worse weapons of mass destruction- written of in ancient histories of civilizations, besides pestilences and plagues, earthquakes, winds, and floods.
Lot and his daughters were in Sodom, living in luxury amidst the wickedness, and when YHWH nuked Sodom, Lot ended up being a cave dweller.
So it is, in the histories of this world; civilizations rise and have great glory, forget God, and fall to ruin, with the remaining inhabitants returning to grubbing for a living until they can grow and increase and prosper, again, and only to begin the cycle over again.
On a number of posts you have stated that the people you refer to as the ancients had nuclear weapons and any number of advances in technology that would surpass what we have today but you have never produced any evidence to back it up. Could you provide us with a link from a credible source that goes into the details of the nuclear weapons, where they were used, and most importantly, what physical evidence has been accumulated that would prove beyond a doubt that ancient civilizations were nuking each other? I would be very impressed if you could produce an ancient document that describes how a nuclear weapon works or even better, the actual physical remains of an ancient nuclear weapon. Would that be possible or has all of the evidence sunk to the bottom of the sea on Atlantis?

Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM

1,317 posts, read 2,056,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
You amaze me in your own refusal to understand that world history is not static, and that civilizations rise to great heights of advanced technology, forget God, and are "turned into hell", with not even their king's names being remembered, and the masses left go into survival mode, and begin the rise all over again.

Because of great wickedness, and forgetting God, this world is at the doors of another dark age caused by weapons of mass destruction, again, and a few plagues and pestilences and earthquakes, volcano eruptions, local floods, and fires and whatever else causes mass destruction can change the nations in mere days.

There is nothing new under the sun, as Solomon, wrote, and there is nothing which can be said; "see, this is new, for it has already been done before by those who came before us".

As to the great army of tribulation it will include demons let loose from hell in the tribulation [90% of them were bound in Sheol below, when Noah interceded for his descendants to be relieved of the great tormenting afflictions of the evil spirits, as reported in the Book of Jubilees, and which was after the flood], and will also include fallen angels from heaven, united with the wicked men on earth, against Holy Angels from heaven, righteous men on earth. It will be a world wide global war including men and angels, with the Holy Spirit, against men and demons and Satans and fallen angels.
How predictable?

When cornered, an apologist will always deflect or change the subject.

Surely we can make up a law like Godwin's law as this trait is soooo predictable.

Let me restate my question:

Exactly which nation is it from the east (modern name) that has issues with Israel and capable of amassing an army of 200M seeing Israel's major natural resource is sand...

Old 11-03-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
yeshuasavedme wrote:

On a number of posts you have stated that the people you refer to as the ancients had nuclear weapons and any number of advances in technology that would surpass what we have today but you have never produced any evidence to back it up. Could you provide us with a link from a credible source that goes into the details of the nuclear weapons, where they were used, and most importantly, what physical evidence has been accumulated that would prove beyond a doubt that ancient civilizations were nuking each other? I would be very impressed if you could produce an ancient document that describes how a nuclear weapon works or even better, the actual physical remains of an ancient nuclear weapon. Would that be possible or has all of the evidence sunk to the bottom of the sea on Atlantis?
Soon as you produce the actual physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked. I wasn't there, and neither were you, and you have no physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked, as far as that goes, do you? -In fact, I wasn't even born, and maybe neither were you.
Quote:
[LEFT]Evidence of Ancient Atomic Explosion
Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.
For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region.
Evidence of Ancient Atomic Explosion
Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur. Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing development was being built.
For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. http://www.s8int.com/atomic1.html
[/LEFT]

Now the man in charge of the Manhatten Project, Oppenheimer, did quote the Mahabharata, when asked if that was the first atom bomb explosion. He replied; "yes, in modern times", and quoted a line from the Mahabharata, on atomic warfare in ancient times.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:12 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Soon as you produce the actual physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked. I wasn't there, and neither were you, and you have no physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked, as far as that goes, do you? -In fact, I wasn't even born, and maybe neither were you.
[/LEFT]
Daaammmmmmn for some one that believes in fairy tales they denies very well documented events in recent history. Your delusions has really screwed up your connection with reality.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:32 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Not to mention how C34 has continually stated how restricted access to the site is by the Turkish government. Yet people "accidentally" come across it while wandering in these mountains?

I think that the BS meter pegged again.
The people I was speaking of, were those who discovered it when flying over Mt. Ararat in airplanes. Such as the Russian account, or the George Stephens account, ect. The fact that Mt. Ararat has had restricted access is common knowledge, and only in recent times have more people been allowed to go up there. Even back in 1943, Ed Davis stated they had to be careful not to make to much noise that would alert the Russian guards at the base of the mountain. This is history Predos, not BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality