Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Daaammmmmmn for some one that believes in fairy tales they denies very well documented events in recent history. Your delusions has really screwed up your connection with reality.
Of course, we have very well documented evidence of a large wooden petrified structure found in a cave high up on Mt. Ararat. And that finding confirms the Ed Davis account. Yet it appears to me, you only believe in documented evidence, when it agrees with your worldview. Does not the rejection of documented evidence, also screw up your connection with reality?

Old 11-03-2009, 10:59 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,865,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Soon as you produce the actual physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked. I wasn't there, and neither were you, and you have no physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked, as far as that goes, do you? -In fact, I wasn't even born, and maybe neither were you.
Did I just read that correctly???

Old 11-03-2009, 10:59 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
How predictable?

When cornered, an apologist will always deflect or change the subject.

Surely we can make up a law like Godwin's law as this trait is soooo predictable.

Let me restate my question:

Exactly which nation is it from the east (modern name) that has issues with Israel and capable of amassing an army of 200M seeing Israel's major natural resource is sand...
The geographical boundaries of the "kings of the east" that will come against Israel is not yet in political alignment, again. Enoch says that it will be the Parthian-Median Empire; and that is the "kings of the east" who will come against Israel, spoken of by John.
So will the Parthian-Median Empire rising for the time of the last of the last days also include all of Asia? -Maybe. It will include India. It will not be Islamic.
Quote:
1 Enoch 56[LEFT]5 And in those days the angels shall return
And hurl themselves to the east upon the Parthians and Medes:
They shall stir up the kings, so that a spirit of unrest shall come upon them,
And they shall rouse them from their thrones,
That they may break forth as lions from their lairs,
And as hungry wolves among their flocks.
6 And they shall go up and tread under foot the land of His elect ones
[And the land of His elect ones shall be before them a threshing-floor and a highway :]
7 But the city of my righteous shall be a hindrance to their horses.
And they shall begin to fight among themselves,
And their right hand shall be strong against themselves,
And a man shall not know his brother,
Nor a son his father or his mother,
Till there be no number of the corpses through their slaughter,
And their punishment be not in vain.
8 In those days Sheol shall open its jaws,
And they shall be swallowed up therein
And their destruction shall be at an end;
Sheol shall devour the sinners in the presence of the elect.'[/LEFT]
The Book of Jubilees states that the demon spirits will be loosed from hell, who were bound there, for that time of the great tribulation on earth.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:05 PM

[quote=Rafius;11473565]
Quote:
Soon as you produce the actual physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked. I wasn't there, and neither were you, and you have no physical evidence that Hiroshima was nuked, as far as that goes, do you? -In fact, I wasn't even born, and maybe neither were you.
[/LEFT]

Did I just read that correctly???
Yes you did.
If you deny all the evidence that is there which the ancients wrote, then why do you think you can claim that there was any atomic bomb dropped on anyone at any time, since you were not there, and have no physical evidence that differs in any way from the ancient records of the same things in ancient times?
The below is a small portion from the site @http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancient_atomic_12.htm
I post it under the free use laws, for information purposes.
[quote]
Evidence at Mohenjo-Daro

When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city.
And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude. One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely.[/quote]

Old 11-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Yes you did.
If you deny all the evidence that is there which the ancients wrote, then why do you think you can claim that there was any atomic bomb dropped on anyone at any time, since you were not there, and have no physical evidence that differs in any way from the ancient records of the same things in ancient times?
Well the evidence for Hiroshima is vastly different from your 'ancient records'. We have film footage taken by people who were there, photographs, newspaper articles, written records from both American and Japanese sources, hundreds of thousands of testimonies from people who lived through it, not just in Japan but from all over the world. Heck, you can even go to Japan today and see with your own eyes some of the ruins that were left as a memorial but best evidence of all is that there are still people alive today who suffered and are still suffering from the effects of what happened.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 PM

Quote:
When excavations of Harappa reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city.
They found the same when they excavated Pompeii....funny that!

Old 11-03-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well the evidence for Hiroshima is vastly different from your 'ancient records'. We have film footage taken by people who were there, photographs, newspaper articles, written records from both American and Japanese sources, hundreds of thousands of testimonies from people who lived through it, not just in Japan but from all over the world. Heck, you can even go to Japan today and see with your own eyes some of the ruins that were left as a memorial but best evidence of all is that there are still people alive today who suffered and are still suffering from the effects of what happened.
It just won't do to reject the evidence for the one and accept the evidence for the other by trying to claim that the evidences differ: they do not. Do you know anyone who survived Hiroshima? -neither do I. And if you will not accept the evidence of what the ancients wrote why do you accept any evidence that modern men wrote, whom you also do not know and cannot examine?
There are mountains of written and physical evidence and archeological artifacts which prove ancient atomic warfare as much as any modern evidence for modern times for the same.
No one understood the ancient ones since the dark ages caused by those things caused the collapse of civilizations and the loss of technological knowledge, but Oppenheimer did understand them, and so did the Nazi scientists, who sent a team to read about them, in Tibet, so it goes.
Why do you think there was such a race to space all of a sudden at the end of WW11? -Because the Nazi's had been working on experimental craft since they had got ahold of those writings, and some of their "scientists" working on those things were brought into the USA, and the programs continued, and some were taken to the USSR, and the programs continued, and some went to Canada, and the programs continued.
Ever heard of Operation Paperclip

All these things have happened before, numerous times in numerous places around the globe, since the beginning [since the fall of the Watchers, who taught men before the flood these things, as Enoch said, and there was violence in the earth], and it will happen again, guaranteed, before Jesus cleanses the earth from all that defiles and sets up His millennial kingdom.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
It just won't do to reject the evidence for the one and accept the evidence for the other by trying to claim that the evidences differ: they do not. Do you know anyone who survived Hiroshima? -neither do I.
HIROSHIMA: The birth of nuclear warfare / 50,000 survivors / Some Hiroshima residents still carry the scars of the living hell that rained down on the city

Hiroshima Survivor Recalls Day Atomic Bomb Was Dropped (http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&source...MSvhRImXYYWeKA - broken link)

Voice of Hibakusha

Hiroshima: A Survivor's Story

VOSHN(Voices of the survivors from Hiroshima and Nagasaki), A-bomb victims voices

Moderator cut: image removed
Attached Thumbnails
Noah's Ark-victim1.jpg  

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:51 AM..

Old 11-03-2009, 11:50 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,922,232 times
Default Time Out

Forget it guys. You are only now beginning to glimpse just what you're really up against.

Having visited Hiroshima, (I worked for Mazda for a while) I saw more than enough real and horrifying evidence pf the consequences of a nuclear blast, not to mention the actual movie footage taken by the Tibbets/Enola Gay crew. In addition, one of my Japanese contacts who worked in SoCal with me for 5 years was, yes, an actual survivor of that dreadful day, and recounted how the Americasn soldiers delievered powdered milk to his orphanage home.

Now YSM suggests it didn't happen? Ditto for the Holocaust I'll bet will be her next prevarication.

As for the skeleton photos, this is typical, as are high radiation counts, for areas buried in fine volcanic pumice ash. Someone mention Pompeii?

Absent any real geology and paleontology and links, this stuff is all what it appears to be. Delusion. Crop circles, ancient flying saucers and nuclear wars, divine supernatural beings; it's all the same, and all exactly as credible as the loon fringe who spout it late at nights. Perhaps YSM should call George Noory up.

Save your fingers for more useful endeavours than battling Tom & YSM's lines of delusional hyperbole. Hey' maybe they're siblings from the same abduction exderiments?

Old 11-04-2009, 12:04 AM

33,555 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
Evidence at Mohenjo-Daro

When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city.
And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude. One such city, found between the Ganges and the mountains of Rajmahal, seems to have been subjected to intense heat. Huge masses of walls and foundations of the ancient city are fused together, literally vitrified! And since there is no indication of a volcanic eruption at Mohenjo-Daro or at the other cities, the intense heat to melt clay vessels can only be explained by an atomic blast or some other unknown weapon. The cities were wiped out entirely.[/quote]
Thanks for nothing...I hope I didn't pick up a virus from that looney toones site....Total unadulterated putrid garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality