Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 06:36 PM

37 posts, read 32,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I guess to prove what you're saying is true. It wouldn't need to show any personal info.

All I know is that Frank Caprio wasn't paid anything extra when the show went into national syndication. I'm guessing the people on the show sign a release form. I doubt they are compensated. As for who is making the money, probably whatever company owns the rights to the show. It could be the city of Providence but who knows...

RIC? HJY?

Again, it's just speculation.

Why would I need to prove anything to you? You are no one.
If there is an investigation I would be glad to provide a copy of that statement to the proper authorities along with my testimony and witness accounts.

You don't seem to know anything about what the deal is with the "Caught in Providence" show so I don't know why you are responding to my questions about it.
People did not give their consent to appear on the show before it went national.
They didn't have a choice.
But now since money is being made off of the show that's not right if that's still the situation.

Why does it matter which radio station it was? Are you trying to figure out what genre of music I favor? Why? That's weird. And it doesn't matter as far as you are concerned.

Again it's not speculation. The name CVS was used for the purpose of deceiving spouses and CVS was cool with it. If they weren't they would have sued them.

Last edited by Aqua Teal; 02-28-2019 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2019, 07:24 PM

2,811 posts, read 2,184,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Teal View Post
Why on earth would I post a picture of one of my old bank statements on this website?
Why on earth would you bring this supposedly serious allegation to an anonymous website instead of the police or the Attorney General's office?

Old 02-28-2019, 08:51 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,565,672 times
Quote:
Really? So you think that Macey's would look the other way if strip club charges showed up as "Macey's" on people's bank statements? That's funny. Macey's would never allow that.
And Macey's isn't dumb. They know most of their customers are females. They would never put themselves in a situation where women would catch wind of the fact that they were okay with letting a strip club use the likeness of their name for the purpose of husbands deceiving their wives. It's just bad for business.

The fact that you think that Macey's etcetera wouldn't put a stop to a situation like that is absolute hogwash.

Your posts are nothing but wild speculation with no real facts. I give little credibility to them.

Old 02-28-2019, 10:43 PM

17,759 posts, read 9,208,286 times
Quote:
Why would I need to prove anything to you? You are no one.
If there is an investigation I would be glad to provide a copy of that statement to the proper authorities along with my testimony and witness accounts.
Have you considered that CVS may have a problem with your comments? This is a public forum that shows up in Google search results. If you're going to make these allegations here, you should show some proof here.

Quote:
You don't seem to know anything about what the deal is with the "Caught in Providence" show so I don't know why you are responding to my questions about it.
I told you exactly what I know: that Frank Caprio didn't get paid anything extra when the show went into national syndication.

Will Judge Caprio get paid when ‘Caught in Providence' goes national? No.

Quote:
People did not give their consent to appear on the show before it went national.
They didn't have a choice.
But now since money is being made off of the show that's not right if that's still the situation.
When you sign a release, that's the end of it. The company owns the material and can do what they want with it. They don't need your consent again.

Quote:
Why does it matter which radio station it was? Are you trying to figure out what genre of music I favor? Why? That's weird. And it doesn't matter as far as you are concerned.
It's funny because when I wrote "RIC? HJY?", you thought I was talking about 2 radio stations.

You clearly didn't go to school in RI. And you're not being truthful about the Foxy Lady either. When you first came here, you said a DJ told you about the alleged CVS connection. After, you changed your story to having heard it yourself while at the Foxy watching your friend in an amateur contest. And something about chicken fingers and bank statements.

It also sounds like you were on Caught in Providence, signed a release, and now feel you are entitled to some money because the show went into national syndication.

Maybe you should just come clean and admit that you were a stripper at the Foxy, you never went to school in RI, you were on Caught in Providence, and you had some problem at a CVS.

Quote:
Again it's not speculation. The name CVS was used for the purpose of deceiving spouses and CVS was cool with it. If they weren't they would have sued them.
If it's not speculation then show some proof.

Old 05-06-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
That cop is either dirty or Boston cops make way too much money. $2500 to have sex with these 2 at a hotel in Pawtucket. (The woman on the right was one of the 3 arrested for prostitution at the Foxy Lady.)

https://twitter.com/bostonherald/sta...46178673397760

That cop has been fired.

Boston Police Officer Fired After Strippers Allegedly Stole His Gun

Quote:
Boston police confirmed Monday that Officer Emanuel Brandao was terminated as of March 31. He was placed on leave immediately following the incident.
No further details were released.

Old 05-20-2019, 12:24 PM

Former Foxy Lady dancer cleared of prostitution charge

She was found not guilty of offering sex for money.

Quote:
According to the undercover police officer who testified, Hoffmann told him “anything goes” and he could get “anything” he wanted for $300 in the downstairs VIP room
Quote:
But Hoffmann, the judge ruled, couldn’t be convicted on the evidence presented Wednesday, which included no such explicit offer for sex.
Quote:
Judge Melissa DuBose said “anything” could have been anything.

Old 05-22-2019, 10:10 AM

164 posts, read 125,279 times
...but don't worry she is an upstanding citizen... https://www.huffpost.com/entry/linds...mann_n_6623490

Old 01-16-2020, 07:12 PM

23,598 posts, read 18,730,403 times
And now at this place (the former Cheaters on Allens Ave.).

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news...ra-strip-club/

Names change but not much else does...

Old 01-16-2020, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
And now at this place (the former Cheaters on Allens Ave.).

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news...ra-strip-club/

Names change but not much else does...

I don't know anything about this Wild Zebra place, but Cheaters was bottom of the barrel. Real nasty place. Nothing like the Foxy Lady - which is considered high class (for a strip club).

Check out this video. Wild Zebra's lawyer cracks me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS4rIhxim3o

Old 02-12-2020, 08:11 PM

The Board of Licenses has revoked all licenses for Wild Zebra.

Wild Zebra will appeal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island