Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2021, 06:24 PM

4,408 posts, read 3,198,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Yeah, MY Yelp post from 5 days ago that you dug up.
9/9, to be exact. I didn't see it until I responded to it 9/13. Sorry, I wasn't aware your posts had such a short expiration date. You obviously did the work of comparing social media numbers so it didn't seem like a throwaway post.

Old 09-14-2021, 06:33 PM

17,758 posts, read 9,208,286 times
Quote:
Yeah, MY Yelp post from 5 days ago that you dug up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsonik View Post
9/9, to be exact. I didn't see it until I responded to it 9/13. Sorry, I wasn't aware your posts had such a short expiration date. You obviously did the work of comparing social media numbers so it didn't seem like a throwaway post.
Fair enough.

By the way, I don't know why but it looks like some of your posts are going to a blog and are not getting posted in the thread.

Old 09-14-2021, 06:34 PM

https://www.city-data.com/blogs/166211-sandsonik.html

Old 09-15-2021, 03:52 PM

23,580 posts, read 18,730,403 times
Man was stabbed last night in Woonsocket, near the intersection of Mason St. and 2nd Ave.. This is on the edge of the city's problematic Fairmount section. Suspect Zachary Desrosiers, 24, of Woonsocket, has been arrested.

1 wounded, 2 charged in Woonsocket stabbing

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news...cket-stabbing/

"WOONSOCKET, R.I (WPRI) — A Pawtucket man is recovering at the hospital after he was stabbed Tuesday night in Woonsocket.
Police said they responded to the area of Mason Street and Second Avenue for reports of a stabbing. They arrived to find Sean McParlin suffering from multiple wounds to his abdomen and arm.
McParlin, 27, was taken to Rhode Island Hospital where he underwent successful surgery, according to police. He’s now in stable condition.
Police said the victim identified his attacker as Zachary Desrosiers, 24, of Woonsocket, who was seen running toward Asylum Street with another male after the stabbing.
Officers set up a perimeter and eventually made contact with Desrosiers’ girlfriend, Haleigh Travers, who was inside her apartment.
Travers, 19, insisted her boyfriend was not there, police said, but the officers found him hiding under a blanket inside a small crawl space above her closet.
Desrosiers was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct, and obstruction."

Old 09-16-2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
A 54 year old guy was hit in the head with an aluminum baseball bat last night in Warren. This happened on Market Street - where the Cumberland Farms is. That's at the corner of Market Street & Federal Street.

Note that the video below mentions Market Street & Sanders Street. To the best of my knowledge there isn't a Sanders Street in Warren.

Street View: https://goo.gl/maps/hTQQ64vV5vyCMXne6

Police: Man, 54, hit in head with bat during incident in Warren

"Warren police are investigating an incident that sent a man to the hospital with serious injuries on Thursday."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZFlD62w8U

Update:

The guy died.

Warren police say 54-year-old man who was seriously injured in August incident has died

Old 09-16-2021, 05:37 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
I guess you weren't, since I responded to YOUR Yelp post.
The yelp reviews of places like this really shows those lacking wits. They complain that well done examples of a style aren't good when it's clear they dont know the style. There was one incredibly idiotic moron that posted on yelp about them a few days back that apparently doesn't know that a tulip is the proper ipa "beer glass" and thinks that Sprague with its pricey condos and apartments is "the hood". Then they complained about the very average prices.They are truly stupid bleeping people. Thankfully their insights are disregarded properly.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:28 PM

23,580 posts, read 18,730,403 times
Quote:

Awful, what a way to go...

Old 09-17-2021, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
The yelp reviews of places like this really shows those lacking wits. They complain that well done examples of a style aren't good when it's clear they dont know the style. There was one incredibly idiotic moron that posted on yelp about them a few days back that apparently doesn't know that a tulip is the proper ipa "beer glass" and thinks that Sprague with its pricey condos and apartments is "the hood". Then they complained about the very average prices.They are truly stupid bleeping people. Thankfully their insights are disregarded properly.
You just drove me to Yelp to check it out. In the first review, the moron actually complains that his Beer wasn't served in a COLD pint glass. I certainly hope he's never been to a brewery that did that, but I stopped reading at that point.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:45 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
You just drove me to Yelp to check it out. In the first review, the moron actually complains that his Beer wasn't served in a COLD pint glass. I certainly hope he's never been to a brewery that did that, but I stopped reading at that point.
Right? If a place did that they're waving a huge "we have no idea what we're doing" flag.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Right? If a place did that they're waving a huge "we have no idea what we're doing" flag.
And the drinker is waving a huge "I don't actually want to taste my beer" flag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island