Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2015, 02:06 PM

2,359 posts, read 6,433,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbeeigh View Post
That's a big space for a Shipley's. But I'll take it.
I may just ask the workers to verify what's being built.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2015, 02:46 PM

437 posts, read 638,834 times
really sad about all ruby tuesday locations closing. they had a lot of healthy choices i was a fan of. i understand not a lot of people eat healthy in SA though.

Old 07-23-2015, 03:01 PM

1,807 posts, read 2,969,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock View Post
really sad about all ruby tuesday locations closing. they had a lot of healthy choices i was a fan of. i understand not a lot of people eat healthy in SA though.
I eat out healthy all the time, just never even thought about eating there. Healthy places close to me are The Cove, Senor Veggie, Green, Vegeria, Alchemy, Clean Plate, and any other place around downtown that grills meat and has salads.

Old 07-23-2015, 03:34 PM

4,434 posts, read 5,347,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXEX06 View Post
I eat out healthy all the time, just never even thought about eating there. Healthy places close to me are The Cove, Senor Veggie, Green, Vegeria, Alchemy, Clean Plate, and any other place around downtown that grills meat and has salads.
They do not care about healthy options. All they just try connect dots that do not exist.

The Fall and Rise and Fall of Ruby Tuesday - DailyFinance

Old 07-24-2015, 01:59 PM

58 posts, read 157,631 times
Haven't heard anything about Toby Keith's restaurant opening up at The Rim for well over a year now? Did it go away before it even opened? I know several of the locations elsewhere had been having financial difficulties and were forced to close.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:10 PM

1,035 posts, read 875,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCheckA View Post
Haven't heard anything about Toby Keith's restaurant opening up at The Rim for well over a year now? Did it go away before it even opened? I know several of the locations elsewhere had been having financial difficulties and were forced to close.
Perhaps the consumer market wasn't big enough for his lifestyle brand

Old 07-24-2015, 08:53 PM

715 posts, read 1,356,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBaby View Post
On the website, San Antonio is still under the coming soon area along with other cities.

Old 07-25-2015, 10:36 AM

437 posts, read 638,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXEX06 View Post
Those are all excellent. Ruby Tuesday had a good salad bar, but Salata is now one of my favorite places.

Old 07-25-2015, 01:31 PM

475 posts, read 1,094,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCheckA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBaby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davi78239 View Post
On the website, San Antonio is still under the coming soon area along with other cities.
First San Antonio location of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill in limbo as subcontractors sue Boomtown Entertainment - San Antonio Business Journal

Sounds like Boomtown Entertainment pulled a fast one... again. A google search shows they have been sued in the past as well.

On a better note, Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen is opening this week in the same expansion complex at the Rim. Bowl and Barrel and its related The Brass Tap are already open.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:55 AM

948 posts, read 1,842,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock View Post
Yeah THAT'S why they're closing, cuz San Antonio doesn't eat healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio