Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2012, 10:48 AM

1,665 posts, read 2,980,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I miss street scene (when it was down town). So is it POD (pee oooo DDD) or Pawds? Cause I don't want any rolly eyes if I pronounce it wrong I mean, who hasn't heard of them
Oh, yeah, Street Scene, X Fest, all of those live music festivals. But clearly, this city doesn't give a damn about arts and we're all talking about the military and how we can get hammered.

I've always called them pee oh dee. Pods would refer to the baseball team, because they're playing like pod people from invasion of the body snatchers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM

4,630 posts, read 10,291,534 times
Quote:
I miss street scene (when it was down town). So is it POD (pee oooo DDD) or Pawds? Cause I don't want any rolly eyes if I pronounce it wrong I mean, who hasn't heard of them

Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 PM

50,484 posts, read 47,254,503 times
I'm using a db called pods

Old 05-03-2012, 12:42 PM

50,484 posts, read 47,254,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyinsd View Post
Oh, yeah, Street Scene, X Fest, all of those live music festivals. But clearly, this city doesn't give a damn about arts and we're all talking about the military and how we can get hammered.

I've always called them pee oh dee. Pods would refer to the baseball team, because they're playing like pod people from invasion of the body snatchers.
THe only thing they are snatching is defeat from the jaws of victory.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:39 PM

1,201 posts, read 2,420,184 times
Quote:
So is it POD (pee oooo DDD) or Pawds? Cause I don't want any rolly eyes if I pronounce it wrong I mean, who hasn't heard of them
It's P.O.D., as in Payable On Death. So I'd recommend pronouncing it "pee oh dee."

Old 05-04-2012, 05:22 PM

25 posts, read 50,260 times
City councilman Kevin Faulconer is one reason not to move to San Diego. He killed a couple of great activities, took them away from the public. Scott Chipman is another reason not to move to San Diego. He helped Faulconer kill. San Diego if far less fun thanks to those two.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:43 AM

1 posts, read 1,547 times
Default I Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel632 View Post
Lots of mobbing and gangstalking in San Diego and that type of organized bullying.
Gang stalking in San Diego is Vicious; it is done quite openly. Law enforcement does not interfere with the groups who do it.

Old 06-08-2013, 04:51 PM

91 posts, read 336,060 times
Main reason not to move to San Diego would be as fellows below.

***San Diego is rife with gangstalking & mobbing!!

Last edited by earlyretirement; 06-09-2013 at 09:37 AM..

Old 06-08-2013, 06:18 PM

6,900 posts, read 8,962,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn_Resiliency View Post
Main reason not to move to San Diego would be as fellows below.

***San Diego is rife with gangstalking & mobbing!!
Golly gee so true. And respectfully you have some of the nation's wackiest politics in AZ - very progressive, forward moving there.

Last edited by earlyretirement; 06-09-2013 at 09:37 AM..

Old 06-08-2013, 06:48 PM

91 posts, read 336,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloom View Post
Golly gee so true. And respectfully you have some of the nation's wackiest politics in AZ - very progressive, forward moving there.

Deflecting on Arizona's political situations Does nothing about the major (Gang-stalking) epidemic in California namely Southern California. Like the case of (A one "Christopher Dorner" who was driven to the point of insanity by work place mobbing & further gangstalking afterwards!)

This has nothing to do with politics. Don't use that easy convenient route to skirt a much more serious issue which is out of control in California which is ( Organized Gangstalking/ Mobbing). People are fleeing to Arizona & other States to get away from the tyranny called mobbing & organized gang-stalking taking place in California! Quit living in a mirage realize that there are serious issues in respect to gang-stalking in your state even according to Department of Justice!!! I am in no way defending Arizona or saying it's a perfect State by any stretch of the imagination!!! Over 1 Million reports of Gangstalking in California alone!! San Diego & Los Angeles are virtual hotbeds!! Keep deflecting it for eternity if you wish the facts & reality show things as they are & not "how you wish"....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego