Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 12:55 PM

121 posts, read 102,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
Everyone that lives in SE San Diego isn't Hispanic, and where I live isn't a bad area, it's an older established area. But I guess you don't know that.
I know that. I work there, know how to search the internet, and know where there is a gang presence. I don't want to feed any trolls. Have a wonderful holiday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 01:37 PM

15,129 posts, read 32,322,556 times
You can see by the number of posts that I have, that I'm not a troll. What some people consider a bad neighborhood to them, isn't bad to other people, and it all depends on the area that you're in.

Like I said, there are teen moms and graffiti everywhere.

Old 11-29-2015, 09:37 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,140,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFlowersX View Post
I know that. I work there, know how to search the internet, and know where there is a gang presence. I don't want to feed any trolls. Have a wonderful holiday.

Old 11-29-2015, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFlowersX View Post
To each their own. I wouldn't live where live, so it's all yours. I haven't seen any gangbangers around here yet. So keep searching for them when you're driving around, maybe you'll see some.

Old 11-30-2015, 02:55 AM

3,814 posts, read 4,010,597 times
There are some bad/seedy/trashy areas of SD county. South East SD is probably as bad as it gets. But it really is not on the level of areas found in South Central LA or some of the "Gateway" Cities in LA county.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardOfRadical View Post
There are some bad/seedy/trashy areas of SD county. South East SD is probably as bad as it gets. But it really is not on the level of areas found in South Central LA or some of the "Gateway" Cities in LA county.
This is correct, and not all of SE San Diego is bad. Check out the areas around Mann Middle School and Crawford High, they're pretty bad.

Old 12-01-2015, 07:33 PM

5,291 posts, read 12,738,305 times
Some friends from the NYC area were visiting recently, and they pretty much laughed in my face when I told them that the areas around El Cajon Blvd from the 805 out towards SDSU were as bad as it gets around here. They promised to show me what are considered bad areas in Jersey the next time I'm out there LOL

Old 12-02-2015, 02:49 PM

50,275 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
Some friends from the NYC area were visiting recently, and they pretty much laughed in my face when I told them that the areas around El Cajon Blvd from the 805 out towards SDSU were as bad as it gets around here. They promised to show me what are considered bad areas in Jersey the next time I'm out there LOL
Oh, I've seen the bad parts of Jersey

I still won't be in SE SD after dark I work there and if I have to leave late I stick to the main streets and onto the 94 as quick as possible.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:14 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,546,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurbanite View Post
I've seen some Parts of the South Bronx that would make most San Diegan's Pee their Pants.
Although some bad Parts of the Bronx's are actually pretty nice now!

Old 12-02-2015, 05:52 PM

I grew up in the DC area, and all of the "bad" neighborhoods are being gentrified, if they aren't already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego