Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2011, 02:00 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,598,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If he had a conscience, he would have been a father to Caylee and contributed to her support while she was alive.....instead of just jumping onto the "let's make money off of Caylee's death" bandwagon.

If Caylee's father had been involved in her life, taken her for regular visitations, helped out financialy, etc..........maybe Caylee would still be alive today.

If he comes forward now, just to cash in.....he is just as bad or worse than Casey, IMO.

If he had been around for Caylee when she was alive.....it would have totally changed the dynamics of EVERYTHING......think about it.
I agree with that but from what I read on justicequestnet- apparently (Im not certain its been proven) Cindy cut the boy out of Caylee's life, somehow....and Casey wanted to put Caylee 4 adoption, and then Cindy talked her into "oh keep the baby, I will pay for it ...etc..."...

Its jmo, but I think initially Casey just wanted to adopt out the child (clearly now as it meant nothing to her) Cindy FORBADE her from getting an abortion...that will creat alot of psychological anger esp. if Casey was already unstable (which she prolly always was) .

IMO Cindy shld have let Caylee be adopted by a nice normal family, and Caylee would still be alive now

Old 09-27-2011, 09:27 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
I finally found the episodes online and watched the first two. I don't know, unlike everyone else, I just keep liking George more and more. As far as Cindy, I sure can understand her wanting to protect her daughter....but not after she was obviously responsible for the death of the granddaughter. Then again, I believe my mom would be the same way towards me if I committed such a crime....and perhaps I would too as a mom, not sure. Denial affects us all in different ways. It's hard to see the worst in a person you love deeply.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:01 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I finally found the episodes online and watched the first two. I don't know, unlike everyone else, I just keep liking

George more and more. As far as Cindy, I sure can understand her wanting to protect her daughter....but not after she was obviously responsible for the death of the granddaughter. Then again, I believe my mom would be the same way towards me if I committed such a crime....and perhaps I would too as a mom, not sure. Denial affects us all in different ways. It's hard to see the worst in a person you love deeply.
Not me Glory, Ive liked George from the beginning and it is so obvious that he had nothing to do with this.

Yes but you see, you have to actualy believe and accept that she did do the crime and Cindy doesn't.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:10 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Not me Glory, Ive liked George from the beginning and it is so obvious that he had nothing to do with this.

Yes but you see, you have to actualy believe and accept that she did do the crime and Cindy doesn't.
Me too, WhipperSnapper. I have always seen him as the most innocent and honest one of the whole bunch.

To me it was obvious he was blindsided throughout this whole ordeal and when people began to buy into Casey's lies trying to turn him into the bad guy, I couldn't believe it.

I think all along, the whole family{Cindy, Casey, Lee} has made a habit of keeping George out of the loop whenever they thought he wouldn't buy into the program.

For instance....I think George would have come down on Casey with both feet the FIRST time she stole something if Cindy hadn't stopped him.

And.....I often wonder if George would have gotten the truth out of Casey if he had been alone with her in that house when she was out on bail.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:33 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
If he had a conscience, he would have been a father to Caylee and contributed to her support while she was alive.....instead of just jumping onto the "let's make money off of Caylee's death" bandwagon.

If Caylee's father had been involved in her life, taken her for regular visitations, helped out financialy, etc..........maybe Caylee would still be alive today.

If he comes forward now, just to cash in.....he is just as bad or worse than Casey, IMO.

If he had been around for Caylee when she was alive.....it would have totally changed the dynamics of EVERYTHING......think about it.
Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to assume that the father knew about the kid?

Old 09-28-2011, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Don't you think it's a little presumptuous to assume that the father knew about the kid?
Not really. If he didn't know about Caylee before.....how would he know about her now? Do you think Casey would have told him after Caylee was dead?

If the father had an inkling to find out if Caylee was his now.....wouldn't he have had the same inkling to find out if Caylee was his before she was dead....or how about when the story hit the news that she was missing? The news reported that the father of the missing Caylee was unknown. If he knew he had sex with Casey during the correct time frame.....why didn't he come forward then to find out if Caylee could be his little girl? Probably because he didn't want to be stuck paying child support if she was found alive....right? And now all of a sudden he deserves a big pay off? Really?

The one young man who did die in a car accident.....had told his family that he had a daughter.....yet, that family made no effort to find her when he died. They never hired a private detective to track down their "most beloved" grandchild....did they?

But now that they may be able to cash in.....all of a sudden they are coming forward and asking for a paternity test.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:51 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
.The one young man who did die in a car accident.....had told his family that he had a daughter.....yet, that family made no effort to find her when he died. They never hired a private detective to track down their "most beloved" grandchild....did they?
The women who's son died called into Nancy Grace one night when they were doing the trial coverage.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:08 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
You believe George? A cheating, mental case, child molesting, liar?

I do too, and feel like he is the number one ***** whipped guy in the US.

Really, it is quite sad, someone needs to do a smack down on him, and knock some sense into him.

The first thing he should do is leave Cindy, and get a chance at a normal life.

Old 09-28-2011, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
The women who's son died called into Nancy Grace one night when they were doing the trial coverage.
Yes, I remember. Didn't she know certain details too? I think she knew what part of Florida the mother of their son's child lived in......that the girlfriend's father was an ex cop and her mother a nurse and the approximate date of the child's birth. That is quite a bit of info that she could have given a private detective to find her grandchild for her right after her son died.....if she cared enough to do so, IMO.

BTW.....these were details her son had told her before he died.....I do remember that. He may have even told her Casey's name too.....I just can't remember for sure.

Old 09-28-2011, 08:25 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
Yes, I remember. Didn't she know certain details too? I think she knew what part of Florida the mother of their son's child lived in......that the girlfriend's father was an ex cop and her mother a nurse and the approximate date of the child's birth. That is quite a bit of info that she could have given a private detective to find her grandchild for her right after her son died.....if she cared enough to do so, IMO.

BTW.....these were details her son had told her before he died.....I do remember that. He may have even told her Casey's name too.....I just can't remember for sure.
Yeah, she had many details about Caseys family.

Tracing the family with a private detective and had some DNA done.

It would change the dynamics and Caylees life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime