Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 08:02 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times

Advertisements

I agree, Casey should be doing 40 hours a week in the morgue. Forget about a GED, or looking for work. I am good with her doing community service, picking up dog droppings at the pound, cleaning out septic tanks, scrubbing toilets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 12:55 AM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Once again the Princess wins ... the judge sealed the deposition video from the Zenaida Gonzalez civil suit. The judge allowed a transcript of the deposition ... taking the fifth amendment over and over and even her lawyer did that for her. Releasing the video might put Casey at risk!!!!!

Casey did say she hasn't talked to her parents in three years and hasn't spoken to her brother in six months.

Did Lee and Mallory get married? That was suppose to take place in October and I am sure some of the media would have picked up on that wedding.

Judge says Casey deposition video to remain sealed | www.wftv.com

I hope this makes it to trial and Zenaida wins her case.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
CA will be dead from overdose in a few years.

If you see tabloids with exclusive CA pics, interviews etc. and want to put money in CA's pocket by creating demand for her *story* please think twice.

Anyway, all they are doing from this point forward is teasing you with no new information.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:42 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
CA will be dead from overdose in a few years.
On chloroform I hope......

{ with duct tape on the side }

Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
On chloroform I hope......

{ with duct tape on the side }
And stuffed in garbage bags!

Old 11-05-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
And stuffed in garbage bags!
Don't forget to throw her in the swamp!!!!

{ Oh we are terrible......but who cares? lol }

Old 11-07-2011, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Don't forget to throw her in the swamp!!!!

{ Oh we are terrible......but who cares? lol }
She will land on her feet ... and continue on her merry way. They are keeping her out of the public eye now ... but she will eventually surface and I know good and well there are nuts out there that have offered marriage and a life of bliss. As time passes her cash cow value will decrease and all her best friends forever (defense team) will dump her.

Look at everything that has gone her way ... I just hope something comes along the Gonzales trial perhaps ... Equuaseach if they sue. But the courts will have to decide that and so far they rule in her favor.

I just wonder if Lee and Mallory did get married in Florida ... surely the newspaper or TV would have picked that info up.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
She will land on her feet ... and continue on her merry way. They are keeping her out of the public eye now ... but she will eventually surface and I know good and well there are nuts out there that have offered marriage and a life of bliss. As time passes her cash cow value will decrease and all her best friends forever (defense team) will dump her.

Look at everything that has gone her way ... I just hope something comes along the Gonzales trial perhaps ... Equuaseach if they sue. But the courts will have to decide that and so far they rule in her favor.

I just wonder if Lee and Mallory did get married in Florida ... surely the newspaper or TV would have picked that info up.
I'm a little surprised she has managed to stay hidden from the public eye thus far, as much as she craves the attention I would have thought she would have broken down and looked for a camera to smile in to by now.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I'm a little surprised she has managed to stay hidden from the public eye thus far, as much as she craves the attention I would have thought she would have broken down and looked for a camera to smile in to by now.
I thought if Lee and Mallory got married Casey would be at the wedding. I would imagine not counting the time in jail, but speaking of all the days in court with all the attention she would be suffering withdrawals and missing the limelight. The ... do I look like Jackie O with these sunglasses on!!!!

Old 11-11-2011, 11:17 AM

Casey wins another round ... Casey's deposition was all about taking the 5th Amendment ...

News 13 | Florida News Video | Orlando, Daytona Beach

The Judge turns down Zenaida's attorney's request to delay her deposition until Casey Anthony gives a complete deposition.

Circuit Judge Lisa T. Munyon denied the request by attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez to delay her deposition until Casey Anthony's deposition is completed.

Why does Casey Anthony keep coming up roses!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime