Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2013, 06:24 AM

3,997 posts, read 2,365,120 times

Advertisements

If Trayvon grabbed for the gun, why wasn't his fingerprints on the gun? That was mentioned last night. I am sure all you Zimmerbots w/ESP have a plausible explanation

Old 07-03-2013, 06:36 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,578,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
If Trayvon grabbed for the gun, why wasn't his fingerprints on the gun? That was mentioned last night. I am sure all you Zimmerbots w/ESP have a plausible explanation
Doesn't even have to be an explanation. According to GZ's original statement Trayvon told him , "your're going to die tonight *****".....that's a FELONY right there committed by Trayvon. GZ had every right to cap him, especially after that. I can't believe this farce of a trial, If I'm a juror I would have to stand up and question the judge why she hasn't slammed the gavel and said case dismissed, GZ you're free to go.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bannedontherun View Post
Doesn't even have to be an explanation. According to GZ's original statement Trayvon told him , "your're going to die tonight *****".....that's a FELONY right there committed by Trayvon. GZ had every right to cap him, especially after that. I can't believe this farce of a trial, If I'm a juror I would have to stand up and question the judge why she hasn't slammed the gavel and said case dismissed, GZ you're free to go.
TM said this, huh And this is true because GZ says so More ESP from the Zimmerbots The farce is this nonsensical posting

Old 07-03-2013, 07:16 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,977,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
The last time I was in Miami it was like a foreign country and I felt like I wasn't even in the USA.

Is Sanford any better, as far as the schools, gangs and violence. I'm not familiar with Sanford, our son lives in Sarasota.
I don't know where you stayed but Miami youth is not much different than the rest of the country. Miami Dade has a population of 2.5 million people, this ain't a small town. Let me remind you of the facts that we know for sure: Zimmerman took away a life after following them without telling them he was a neighborhood watch. That is a fact the rest is either speculation or what Zimmerman tells us which can be true or not true since he is trying to avoid jail time. Zimmerman is the killer with a gun here so it should speak more about the people of Orlando than the people of Miami if you wanna make fast conclusions. I have lived in Miami for decades and I attended school and college. Schools are not full of gangs and violence. My house or car have never been bulglarized even though I don't live in a gated community nor do we have a neighborhood watch program.

I don't know how you can arrived to a conclusion about a city by just visiting a place for a week or two. Did you think that just because you heard people speaking Spanish they must be criminals? Or did you just visited Liberty City?

By the way I have been in Sanford but I can't speak of their schools by just visiting the place. Some areas looked lower middle class others looked more rough with homeless on strip malls.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:16 AM

1,280 posts, read 1,397,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet life View Post
The prosecution witness stated there were no useable fingerprints on the gun at all. That includes Zimmerman's prints. Do you think Zimmerman never touched the gun?

Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7r6s View Post
The prosecution witness stated there were no useable fingerprints on the gun at all. That includes Zimmerman's prints. Do you think Zimmerman never touched the gun?
Who knows? Maybe GZ wiped the gun clean. Anything could have happened. My point is GZ statements are inconsistent and suspect. He's a liar and he stalked TM because he thought he didn't belong there. Good point by the Zimmerbot, though.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Well ..... yes it certainly does ... was Sanford a better place for the mother to send her son or did mother just dump her son in Sanford to get rid of him.

The last time in Miami ... we don't have stores where the cashier is behind bullet proof glass and a little drawer is pushed out to take your money ... in addition we speak English .... the hotel where we stayed advertised they spoke 5 languages ... but one of them wasn't English. We had problems with the air conditioning in the room and they had to send 5 different maintenance men to the room before we got one that we could communicate with.
Where in the world did you stay? Are you serious? do you think every store in Miami has bullet proof glass? and how is not speaking English related to gangs and violence? You stayed in a crappy hotel in an even crappier neighborhood and you speak like an expert of Miami Dade youth and schools? Seriously Carolina woman think before you type.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 AM

^^^I 'd have to agree. This Carolina woman seems to have some issues. Or is a troll.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:38 AM

1,458 posts, read 1,399,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I found it interesting that Zimmerman thought the entire situation had been caught on video and was relieved, that the video would validate his story..
That was a definite positive for the defense.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
In my example I did not say that they saw somebody breaking in. Yes, if you see somebody breaking in; it is a job for the police. However, if you see something that does not look right; you want to get a better look - before you make a fool of yourself to the police. You don't want to be labeled as a crack-pot or just a busy-body. You want something (a broken window or door) before you call.

That same pressure could have been on GZ that terrible night. We want to be credible - we want others to believe us. By keeping a close eye on Trayvon; GZ wanted to give the police good information.
But he did call the police, way before he got out of the car. He called the police when Trayvon was not even commiting a crime. He was advised not to follow TM but Zimmerman is not very smart and his paranoia blocks his limited thinking skills. GZ is a paranoic impulsive angry man who will get away with murder because of some archaic Florida state laws. He will be back in jail eventually, it is only a matter of time like with OJ and Aaron Hernandez.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime