Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 08:57 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,138,316 times

Advertisements

Wow, a marriage proposal on Survivor!! I don't think that Carolina wants to marry David. She said and I quote, "Shut It down"! She said stop, not once but twice, and homeboy kept going.

Anyway, Rob deserve to win this cause he just pimped everyone out plain and simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,877,398 times
Oh, for heaven's sake!

Spoiler
Next season there will AGAIN be two returning players in the cast.

And they'll be repeating the Redemption Island routine next season.

Enough, already .....

Old 05-15-2011, 09:07 PM

7,423 posts, read 5,530,629 times
That was the most uncomfortable marriage proposal I ever saw! I think she cursed him out, there was a long bleep.
This wasn't Survivor, it was Rob part IV trying to win a million dollars and he did plus fan fav. I don't think I'm watching the next one. RI again and 2 returning players. What if it's Russell and Phillip? *shudder*!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,877,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
This wasn't Survivor, it was Rob part IV trying to win a million dollars and he did plus fan fav.

I only watched a couple episodes this season, because I had NO desire to see either Russell or Rob again. I hope that -- after four seasons of Survivor, one season of Amazing Race, and a failed "reality show" -- this will finally be the end of Boston Rob's TV exposure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I don't think I'm watching the next one. RI again and 2 returning players. What if it's Russell and Phillip? *shudder*!
^^ This ^^

I'm tired of recycled players and ideas.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:22 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,335,049 times
There must be people that WANT to be on Survivor! How many times must the same people be put on that show? Are we going to see Russell again and again until he wins?

I HATE it that Rob won and then got the $100,000 that I really hoped Matt would get.

I wanted to throw up!

Vicki

Old 05-15-2011, 09:28 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,698,387 times
I haven't read any other posts about tonight's episode yet, so sorry if I'm repetitive. First off, very predictable ending. I didn't want Rob to win but was the first to admit he deserved it. Secondly, I HATE the way some of them talked to Philip. Maybe I just didn't pay close enough attention, but I don't think he deserved it. I lost all respect for Steve after what he said to Philip. I thought it was cruel and should've been said privately. Maybe I'm just way too soft-hearted, but it's how I feel. Thirdly, Matt cleans up well. I really wish he would've made it to the end because I think he would've won (personal opinion here). Lastly, Philip's underwear-burning ceremony was probably the best moment of the season. As funny as it was, it speaks volumes on how utterly boring this cast was.

Contrary to everyone else, I actually liked Redemption Island; and I'm SO GLAD it aided in getting rid of the memory walk. HATE the memory walk.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,839,396 times
Damn my DVR didn't record the end! I missed who won, the proposal, everything. I'll have to wait until it comes On Demand.

Rob deserved it, he did control the entire game. The only other person I would have loved to see it was Matt (I think) who was on Redemption Island the entire time. That would have been a perfectly fantastic ending!

Old 05-15-2011, 09:58 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,417,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
There must be people that WANT to be on Survivor! How many times must the same people be put on that show? Are we going to see Russell again and again until he wins?

I HATE it that Rob won and then got the $100,000 that I really hoped Matt would get.

I wanted to throw up!

Vicki
I really wanted Matt to win the $100,000, too. I think he is really a good kid plus he won 10 of the 11 duels on RI. He sure went through some emotional ups and downs on RI. I got tired of it after a while but then I put myself in that position and I would have been crying from day 1.

That Marine sure cleaned up nice.

I was not happy to hear that there will another RI next season. Boo Hiss! But, I'll be watching, regardless.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:03 PM

7,423 posts, read 5,530,629 times
I didn't like any of the F3 but I have to (begrudgingly) give it to Rob, he played these dumb people like a puppet master and he won it.
I was hoping Matt would have gotten fan favorite since he's in medical school and could have used the cash. He cleaned up well too.
Phillip didn't do himself any favors during the final TC. Yelling at people will not win you votes and it didn't. THE best part was the burning of the pink tidy whiteys. And I'm so glad they didn't do the memory walk. It would have been dumb anyway, they had just seen half the people on RI only six hours before.
Russell needs to get over it and himself. He said he'd come back, I hope not!
And it turns out Phillips really was a special agent.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:16 PM

28,152 posts, read 30,164,265 times
Okay, I'm so mad at myself. I completely forgot about tonight until the end of the first hour. So what happened to get the whole RI team on the jury? Did I actually guess right in post 987 when I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur
Since Sunday is the finale, and there are still eight people left in the game, as opposed to just the four who would normally be there at that point, I'm wondering if they might do something way weird and have a contest between Rob and his team and the four on RI. The losing "team" would then all be on the jury and the winning team would be in the finals. If that's the case, it could go to almost anybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV