Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 AM

973 posts, read 2,145,431 times

Advertisements

Just googled & came up w/ this article. Curious who will come back. I kinda like it. Though, if Cirie comes back for a 4th time, I will not be a happy camper. I guess I'm just not a fan of hers. I think it's mainly because she was on the opposite alliance of the people I liked. On the 1st season, for 1/2 the season, loved her, but, not after that. lol

I was happy Rob finally won. Hated him in his 1st season, & all-stars, but grew to love him my 2nd watch of the season. I do like Russell too.

Not a fan of the firewoman (Julie???) either, as many aren't as well. I hate people who whine at final tribal council when they did the same things earlier in the game. Those that did get the shaft, I'm okay w/ if/when they are upset. lol I still do hate the whole 'throwing a challenge'. It's still never worked. That is mainly why I don't have sympathy for the tribe that threw a challenge. JMO =) Missed the reward, real reward challenges. I like food, so, loved seeing people get all excited over it. lol

I guess I just like the show, even when it doesn't go 'my way'. I've been watching since season 2, though, I watched season 1 on youtube.

FWIW, my dvr didn't tape the reunion or results. =( I went to youtube & searched & watched cbs's site, since my 'go to' user, didn't have the season up.

'Survivor: South Pacific' - who will the returning players be? - Scottsdale TV | Examiner.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 07:50 AM

3,336 posts, read 6,955,499 times
any prediction on who will come back? please not cirie. 3 times should be the limit IMO, sorry Russell, et al. UNLESS it is an entirely ALL STAR show. That levels the field.

I would like to see maybe Stephen from season 18. Also wouldn't mind seeing Ozzy again. Brenda or Chase from S21 wouldn't be bad either.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:52 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,690,346 times
I would like to see that southern fried crispy Jesus, Bobby Jon again but that is purely for my eye candy.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:54 AM

1,677 posts, read 1,671,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
The whole season was stacked for him.
I'm glad he won, finally, but it did seem it was stacked in his favor at times.

Was it just a coincidence that so many challenges were puzzle related - the one thing at which he is known to excel...

Last edited by scarlet_ohara; 05-18-2011 at 10:05 AM..

Old 05-18-2011, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Rob really needs a job,if he doesn't have one.
Rob will be co-hosting a show on the History channel.....and Russell has an upcoming show on A&E.

Old 05-18-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by progmac View Post
any prediction on who will come back? please not cirie.
I agree...please not her. I don't like to watch physically weak players.

Old 05-18-2011, 11:37 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,547,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
Rob will be co-hosting a show on the History channel.....and Russell has an upcoming show on A&E.
B-Rob's will be a Travel Show and Russell will be flipping houses.. They are setting up Russell to lose again.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,692,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
I'm glad he won, finally, but it did seem it was stacked in his favor at times.

Was it just a coincidence that so many challenges were puzzle related - the one thing at which he is known to excel...
I noticed the same thing.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:18 PM

973 posts, read 2,145,431 times
Glad there are other non Cirie fans. From the way Jeff says how she is so loved, I thought I'd be flamed. Some of those suggestions are good.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:51 PM

3,336 posts, read 6,955,499 times
cirie is cool, i've found her charming ever since she said "I HATE leaves!!!" back in the first or second episode of her first season. But I have seen her play too much, she has too much experience, and survivor needs to EVOLVE as a program and that includes who they cast!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV