Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,035,203 times

Advertisements

Maybe the memory walk is history, as it should be. I think it was because they had the extra competition at RI. I had never thought/noticed Probsts' questions at TC, but the one tonight when Rob used his II, were almost pointed in the direction of Rob to use his II. Thought Philip would pull a rabbit out of his headband and make a case to vote for him, but my goodness, he was almost cheerleading Rob at final TC. RI returns as well as 2 former players, whoop whoop. I thought Matt might be one, kinda hope not though. Enjoy the off-season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2011, 10:20 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,035,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Okay, I'm so mad at myself. I completely forgot about tonight until the end of the first hour. So what happened to get the whole RI team on the jury? Did I actually guess right in post 987 when I said:
No. Winner take all comp, which was won by "drum roll please" Andrea.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:20 PM

28,151 posts, read 30,114,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Contrary to everyone else, I actually liked Redemption Island; and I'm SO GLAD it aided in getting rid of the memory walk. HATE the memory walk.
I liked it, too, Lucy. I think it would have been better, though, if there had been no witnesses to the duels between the RI people. I think it would have been better if the "regular still-in-the-game" players didn't know a thing about who was actually sent home and who was still on Reunion Island.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:23 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,933,657 times
Let's just hope this is the last we'll ever see of "Boston Rob".

Old 05-15-2011, 10:29 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,694,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I liked it, too, Lucy. I think it would have been better, though, if there had been no witnesses to the duels between the RI people. I think it would have been better if the "regular still-in-the-game" players didn't know a thing about who was actually sent home and who was still on Reunion Island.
I agree with you. I really thought it was stupid letting those still in the game watch. If they don't change it for next season, maybe they will after some fan feedback for the season after.

I wouldn't mind Matt being brought back at some point. I know he wasn't popular here (at least not that I've noticed), but I liked him and would like to see him play the game OFF Redemption Island.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:13 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,996,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
There must be people that WANT to be on Survivor! How many times must the same people be put on that show? Are we going to see Russell again and again until he wins?

I HATE it that Rob won and then got the $100,000 that I really hoped Matt would get.

I wanted to throw up!

Vicki
Rob and Russell are on because they bring ratings. I am glad he won. I don't understand all the people that despise him.

I can live without all the bible thumping. I fast forwarded thru every scene with Matt. I won't watch next season if he returns. I can also do without the bashing of a 19 year old girl, just months out of high school, by people more than twice her age. To say her parents would be diappointed in her was just disgusting. They showed their intellectual age. Glad Jeff called out the "fireman" on the reunion show.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:14 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,836,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
According to a promo I saw on TV last night, we're suppose to be in for a big unexpected surprise tonight.
well......that never happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think Rob made a poor choice voting Grant out. Girls are going to stick together and he burned himself. As much as I dislike Rob, I really want him to win!
well that didn't happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
There must be people that WANT to be on Survivor! How many times must the same people be put on that show? Are we going to see Russell again and again until he wins?

I HATE it that Rob won and then got the $100,000 that I really hoped Matt would get.

I wanted to throw up!

Vicki
Well that didn't happen

Could go down in Survivor history as THE WORST SEASON to date.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,836,844 times
Jeff so has a man crush on Rob...........wow

Old 05-15-2011, 11:46 PM

28,151 posts, read 30,114,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I wouldn't mind Matt being brought back at some point. I know he wasn't popular here (at least not that I've noticed), but I liked him and would like to see him play the game OFF Redemption Island.
It appears as if great minds think alike.

Old 05-15-2011, 11:57 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,841,583 times
I kinda liked Phil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV