Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2012, 10:36 AM

2,092 posts, read 3,225,043 times

Advertisements

NeNe is definitely trying to maximize ($$) her fifteen minutes of fame...

Kim Kardashian, NeNe Leakes team up on shoe line

http://blogs.ajc.com/the-buzz/2012/0...blogs_the_buzz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2012, 02:26 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,898 times
LOVE the RHOA. While I like some of the other cities, this is by far my favorite.

My take on the season:

Kim: Glad for her, but over her. Also don't understand why she disses NeNe so much in her talking heads. NeNe rarely said anything about Kim (unless in response to something directly). Glad she found Kroy, but still puzzled over what he finds attractive about her. I'm convinced he is mentally delayed.

Kandi: Little Ms. RunTellDat. She loves to play both sides of the field while maintaining a "Who..me?" act. I also hate how her voice gets so elevated and shrieky when she's arguing "I didn't say nothing about no little black babies!!!", "You shut up!!!". Ugh...so damn shrieky!! And the way she dresses? She almost always manages to look skanky and for a girl who makes more than all of the other housewives combined, that's a tough feat! She's just stank to me and I hate the clenched teeth look she often has (esp when smiling and/or when she's chomping on her food).

Sheree: Over her. So sad to see her trying to become Kim's new "Sweetie". SMDH. Love how NeNe owned her on the reunion show.

Cynthia: She's nice, but she can go. Not sure what she has to offer (except Peter, who I love).

Phaedra: She's okay, but forgettable (I almost forgot her and had to go back and include her!). She plays the classy role well, but it's an act. She does seem to be business savvy, so I like that about her. I don't like the way she dresses though...she needs a stylist STAT.

Marlo: I actually like Marlo. She's ridiculous in a funny way. Wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

NeNe: Will always be my favorite. Though she's gotten a bit big-headed this season, I still love her. She will tell you like it is and "so what". Sista can hold her own in an argument and leave you looking dazed and confused.

Old 04-16-2012, 02:33 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
LOVE the RHOA. While I like some of the other cities, this is by far my favorite.

My take on the season:

Kim: Glad for her, but over her. Also don't understand why she disses NeNe so much in her talking heads. NeNe rarely said anything about Kim (unless in response to something directly). Glad she found Kroy, but still puzzled over what he finds attractive about her. I'm convinced he is mentally delayed.

Kandi: Little Ms. RunTellDat. She loves to play both sides of the field while maintaining a "Who..me?" act. I also hate how her voice gets so elevated and shrieky when she's arguing "I didn't say nothing about no little black babies!!!", "You shut up!!!". Ugh...so damn shrieky!! And the way she dresses? She almost always manages to look skanky and for a girl who makes more than all of the other housewives combined, that's a tough feat! She's just stank to me and I hate the clenched teeth look she often has (esp when smiling and/or when she's chomping on her food).

Sheree: Over her. So sad to see her trying to become Kim's new "Sweetie". SMDH. Love how NeNe owned her on the reunion show.

Cynthia: She's nice, but she can go. Not sure what she has to offer (except Peter, who I love).

Phaedra: She's okay, but forgettable (I almost forgot her and had to go back and include her!). She plays the classy role well, but it's an act. She does seem to be business savvy, so I like that about her. I don't like the way she dresses though...she needs a stylist STAT.

Marlo: I actually like Marlo. She's ridiculous in a funny way. Wouldn't mind seeing more of her.

NeNe: Will always be my favorite. Though she's gotten a bit big-headed this season, I still love her. She will tell you like it is and "so what". Sista can hold her own in an argument and leave you looking dazed and confused.
ok, had to LOL@ the fact that you say this is your favorite show, yet you dislike nearly every cast member. You only like Marlo and NeNeoh..and Peter??? Oh lawdy
Nothing personal............just your post made me LOL

Old 04-16-2012, 05:51 PM

507 posts, read 514,076 times
NeNe -- Glad she is successful but yes her being New Hollywood and New Money has gone to her head...she claims she doesn't care but does the same thing that the girls do...she talks as much trash as they do and then can't take what she dishes...as for her reading Sheree for filth more power to her...NeNe making money shouldn't bother anybody but I am not surprised it bothers Sheree who should have been her grind in the fitness industry from damn day one...Sheree bringing up Bryce was a low blow and uncalled for...Sheree forgets she is the mother who has her children constantly moving and not properly provided for...sleeping on air mattresses and driving used expensive cars...she needs to get herself together instead of worrying about a $25,000 fee NeNe earned

Sheree -- No comment

Kandi -- she is the richest (question her all you want NeNe she has been making money since she was 19 with a paid for house you wouldn't know nothing about that LOL)...but she too is messy and a lot of drama could have been avoided if she would just be quiet instead of going back and forth and saying something...I am glad she is making money through the sex toy industry, royalty checks from songs written, and her Tags boutique store...but I too get sick and tired of hearing her talk about sex or seeming sex crazed...and I don't know how I feel about her moving this man in but the house is in her name so she can easily move right on out and things don't go right

Kim -- got called out for being a liar we all saw her say last season before Kroy came into the picture that she was moving and selling some things that Big Poppa gave her...and when she moved in she was still holding on to some of Big Poppa's stuff...the only thing I agreed with Kim on is the fact that NeNe did bring up her having three baby daddies for her three kids...even so NeNe has 2 different baby daddies for her kids so what is the damn difference...unless I missed something...glad Andy called her out on her lies she needs to just sit there and not jump into anything homegirl was grasping for straws

Phaedra -- I really enjoy her because she is a very ladylike woman...she put Sheree in her place without losing her cool...Phaedra did her part with Sheree and Sheree didn't even pay her (not willingly hell Phaedra knew not to cash the check because it would bounce)....

Cynthia -- besides the beef between Peter and Mallory she is a follower and needs to get out of NeNe's ass...NeNe played her to the left during Peter's opening of her bar and yet and still wants to support someone who didn't support her at the right time when she needed her

Old 04-17-2012, 08:20 AM

5,864 posts, read 15,246,328 times
The reunion show really showed why Kim is my least favorite. Its always about what she has, what she bought, what she's buying. It's always about things. Still tacky and absolutely no class.
Khandi bringing up NeNe being a stripper was low. No matter what someone's occupation is or was, some people just aren't into your ***** business. Also stick to writing and please stop singing and get yourself a new stylist. It's always nice to see an attractive well dressed lady but you are too chunky for those too tight, way too small outfits.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Default Sheree leaving RHOA

Real Housewives of Atlanta - Sheree Whitfield Quitting or Fired? : People.com

Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwright1 View Post
The reunion show really showed why Kim is my least favorite. Its always about what she has, what she bought, what she's buying. It's always about things. Still tacky and absolutely no class.
Khandi bringing up NeNe being a stripper was low. No matter what someone's occupation is or was, some people just aren't into your ***** business. Also stick to writing and please stop singing and get yourself a new stylist. It's always nice to see an attractive well dressed lady but you are too chunky for those too tight, way too small outfits.
Someone on the show needs to put NeNe in her place. While I like NeNe, she can get out of line and nose can get to high in the air. Like Phadrea said last season, the show is NeNe's claim to fame but Kandi and Phadrea was successful before the show. NeNe thinks her sh*t don't stink, especially this season.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:39 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
These reunion shows are getting way too vicious!! I usually think all the fighting is funny but now it's getting too ugly. When they say stuff about children that's crossing the line IMO.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:49 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,403,320 times
Default Name that RHOA cast member...

This interview, following the death of a famous rapper dated March 9, 1997... includes a cameo from a familiar face on RHOA. The individual is shown first at 1:45, and is then introduced at 2:20.

Notorious B.I.G. - The Day He Died (Media Coverage) - YouTube

Quite the time capsule.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:50 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Someone must have handed out jug fulls of Hate-o-rade before the show and HeNe drank the most

HeNe doesn't think her poo-poo stinks. She just hate hate for everyone Why was she looking for a $9M house when she leases her's She says that the children are off limits yet she Tweets about all the Baby Daddies Kim has I am going to give everyone the HeNe Hand in this Forum

My Sheree Amore is broke and her children sleep on air mattresses but she sports $10K handbags HeNe, Kandi and Phaedra at least try to make their own money. I did notice when she was arguing with HeNe that she would just repeat whatever HeNe said.

Peter, Peter, Peter, really You don't know why Mel doesn't like you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV