Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2012, 05:41 PM

926 posts, read 1,256,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zasie View Post
Salary
NeNe Leakes – $750K per season, plus a $250K bonus for doing the reunion show.
Kim – $600K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
Sheree – $550K per season plus a $150K bonus for doing the reunion show
Kandi – $450K per season plus a $100K bonus for doing the reunion show
Phaedra and Cynthia – $300K per season plus a $75K bonus for doing the reunion show
Marlo Hampton– $75K – she must be available for filming on request.
Peter (Cynthia’s husband) – $75K – he must be available for filming on request.
Kroy and Apollo – $50K – must be available for filming on request.

Phaedra need more...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Where did these figures come from? Its insane to pay people that much just to allow cameras in their lives.

I need to get on a reality show!
Yeah, is there a link to this information?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
Yeah, is there a link to this information?
Holy crap - that's a lot of money

Real Housewives of Atlanta Salaries Revealed! | News | BET

Old 04-10-2012, 07:02 PM

378 posts, read 705,119 times
I pretty much agree with most about this season.

Sheree - I started to like her last season and the beginning of this season but as of Africa, not so much anymore. Between her wrongly throwing Kandi under the bus, and sabotaging her daughter's happiness, not to mention posturing like she had the money for Chateau Sheree, I'm not as cool with her anymore. She can move over to the talls and be happy over there for all I care.

Nene - I have no words, and the words I do have would be censored so I'll just leave that alone.

Kandi - LOVE Kandi. LOVE her. She cracks me up with all her sex toy talk. Happiness and Joy indeed.

Cynthia - Bland, dumb, can't stick up for anyone but Peter. I did love seeing Alasia from ANTM Cycle __ on there trying out for Cynthia for her - well I didn't like seeing all of her with those short shorts. I wonder if Cynthia will do more for her career than ANTM did. I'll give the prize to Cynthia though - most hairstyles in one season.

Phaedra - she really grew on me this season. I love her one liners and her boughetto.

Kim - I'm probably one of the few that love Kim. While her and Kroy are an odd pairing, I see them working for awhile, mostly because they are so opposite. I know everyone keeps saying that Kroy came from the midwest so he's not used to being around people of color, but we forget, he is on the Atlanta Falcons, so he's no stranger to diversity in that regard. He spends half his year either training with these guys, traveling or playing with them. I just think he probably wanted someone more professional taking kim's money as an assistant. Not that she even needs one, like someone above mentioned, she should be able to handle the household herself. When she was complaining about Kroy being gone and the house going to pot, I was basically like, "Really?" You can't handle your two girls and a baby? I wonder if she could have handled them had Sweetie not been in the picture.

Marlo - Don't even get me started on her.

So is it almost official that Keisha Knight-Pulliam-forgot husband's last name, will be joining the cast, replacing Sheree?

Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,485,615 times
I understand NeNe not wanting to jump right into a serious relationship when she isn't even divorced yet, but she seems to be leading this suitor on. He is obviously very attracted to NeNe and she gladly accepts all his gifts, but you can tell she is not interested in much more than the business aspect of their relationship.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:37 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,917 times
^I think she has feigned disinterest only for public view because of her marital status (she was still legally married) - and because of the marital status of her john. Although one time on an episode I happened to catch she stated, "My man is white too." - while she was commenting on Marlo's old white sugar daddy.

A woman named Shpresa Kolaj filed a marital action against John P. Kolaj, CEO and co-founder of Famiglia Pizza, on December 13, 2011. Westchester County, NY public records. That's NeNe's man.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM

4,036 posts, read 9,246,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
^I think she has feigned disinterest only for public view because of her marital status (she was still legally married) - and because of the marital status of her john. Although one time on an episode I happened to catch she stated, "My man is white too." - while she was commenting on Marlo's old white sugar daddy.

A woman named Shpresa Kolaj filed a marital action against John P. Kolaj, CEO and co-founder of Famiglia Pizza, on December 13, 2011. Westchester County, NY public records. That's NeNe's man.
So does that mean that he too was still married while he was "courting" Nene?

Old 04-12-2012, 02:36 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
So does that mean that he too was still married while he was "courting" Nene?
You mean Miss close-your-legs-to-married-men Nene Leakes? That Nene?

It was filed only 3 months ago. Coincidentally, it was filed a few weeks after this season began airing.

Yeah, that's it...probably just a coincidence.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
You mean Miss close-your-legs-to-married-men Nene Leakes? That Nene?

It was filed only 3 months ago. Coincidentally, it was filed a few weeks after this season began airing.

Yeah, that's it...probably just a coincidence.

Hmm, according to the pics from this outing, it looks like a little menage that includes Jennifer from Basketball Wives...just saying

NeNe Leakes & Jennifer Williams SPOTTED With NeNe’s Millionaire Business Partner + NeNe SAYS She’s Down With The “Swirl” | Black Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment | News | Media | Videos

Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,485,615 times
I don't know but I don't think I could keep accepting very expensive gifts from a man I was not interested in romantically. It is leading him on, which is what Nene is doing. Pretty sad that they are both still legally married as well.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:27 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I don't know but I don't think I could keep accepting very expensive gifts from a man I was not interested in romantically. It is leading him on, which is what Nene is doing. Pretty sad that they are both still legally married as well.
NeNe Leakes And Greg Leakes Are OFFICIALLY DIVORCED! | The Young, Black, and Fabulous

John Kolaj Spills Details of His Relationship With NeNe Leakes - Exclusive - Real Housewives of Atlanta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV