Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2012, 02:04 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,917 times

Advertisements

According to your first link, her divorce was final in Sept. 2011 after filming for this season was completed. So brokencrayola is right that she was accepting expensive gifts from a married man while she was still married (and supposedly struggling with a decision), all the while Kolaj was making sexual innuendo, on air no less, which is not something one does, anywhere, if the relationship is purely business. He was doing it before they entered into a partnership so she can't claim ignorance. Had she not signed the final divorce decree before airing, her ex might have had some ammunition against her.

The second link - I imagine he would have to be very careful what he says about their relationship because the man does have a few assets that he probably would like to hold onto. His action wasn't filed until Dec. 2011, several months after filming was completed. BTW, he didn't file the action, the wife did. I wonder if she didn't know until the season aired.

At any rate, he appears sleazy (according to other court actions as well) and she's a hypocrite for having her own big poppa.

Too funny. These shows are comedic gold - incredibly stupid yet mind-blowingly hilarious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 08:26 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,403,719 times
Kandi put NeNe right in her hypocritical, self absorbed place! I too was perplexed by this whole holier than thou theme with regards to strippers and the like, knowing what we all know about her past. I needed Kandi to pop NeNe's self righteous balloon in that moment.

And I just love how Phaedra was attempting to console Sheree, and what does Sheree do in return? Flips right around then accuses Phaedra of fumbling her case because she wanted the specifics to be documented by Bravo. Phaedra replied "so what's the status of your case now? exactly, right where I left it."

-BTW, this is Kandi's new BF Todd Tucker:

Last edited by NorthDeKalb; 04-15-2012 at 09:55 PM..

Old 04-15-2012, 08:34 PM

926 posts, read 1,256,633 times
The reunion. smh...

Nene can dish it out but she canNOT take it. Sheree talking about Nenes' son was so wrong, but I laughed anyway. LOL If it had been Sherees' son Nene would have done the same thing.

Nenes' anger toward Kim is so intense. Is she jealous? Does she miss their friendship? Like any bully, does it bother her that Kim doesn't back down? She tweets about Kim. She can't keep Kims' name out of her big mouth. What is the real problem?

Phaedra sits back and watches everybody make fools of themselves. It's not hard to look like a lady around these potty mouth petty females. Self control. Maturity. I love it!

Sometimes I think Cynthia loves Nene more than she loves Peter. So pitiful.

Im a Candy Burris fan but she is a 'carrier'. Carrying stuff from house to house, country to country, city to city, and scene to scene.
smh... Stuttering trying to explain herself.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:59 PM

339 posts, read 696,297 times
Nene ..what can I say. I agree, people can change and just because she was a stripper years ago doesn't mean she has to dwell on it, but the way Nene talks about Kandi's sex toy business, there is a judgmental tone to it. That is what everyone see or hears when Nene speaks about. To be fair, tonight explained herself better and it sounded less judgmental than in the past, it's not her cup of tea and that is fine.

But I have to say I do love what Nene said about Sheree's house "neverland" and not like MJ's former palatial residence either..lol. Nene and Kim are alot alike both of them dish it, but cannot take it. Yes Nene you have changed and not for the better. You exaggerate your wealth and celebrity but I do applaud Nene for trying to ride this gravy train and get what she can get, Nene is definitely doing better than Sheree and her neverland dreams and home. But Nene needs to recognize she is not really all that talented (acting wise), her verbal skills are weak at best.

I am not "hating" cause there other people out there getting offers that have equal or less talent than Nene so if she can get roles on shows and a shoe or handbag line, hey go for it, but I just hope she know that this "fame" may not last long as her talent is based upon,in my opinion " a fleeting thing. There will be another Nene-like flavor of the week coming up who will get the same type of offers she is getting now.

And having said all of this, I still get a kick out of seeing Nene on the show, but she has changed and I can see cracks in her amour.

The one question I have is about Shere and her divorce. I just don't understand how Bob did not pay child support for 4 years and he did not end up in jail? I thought the laws had changed and off to jail you go if you don't pay child support. You cannot just stop paying child support because you think your wife makes enough money without a court order. The way Sheree tells it, it seems her ex went for 4 years without paying and there was no court order. I don't get it. Anyway...
If the rumours are true that Sheree won't be back on the show, child support will be the least of Sheree's troubles.

RHONJ begins next week.....need I say more...

Old 04-15-2012, 09:09 PM

7,370 posts, read 5,484,723 times
I'm so tired of Nene and her mouth. She has changed. She acts like she's above the other women and I think she is jealous of Kim.
Sheree never did answer the question about where she is getting the money Chateu Sheree. And I don't think her clothing line is ever going to be, it's been how many years now?
I think Kim has moved past all this drama, she's married and pregnant. I can't see her going out and partying or going on girl trips anymore.
I love how composed Phaedra stays, plus she's funny, she's my favorite.
Cynthia was just...there.
If Jersey starts next Sunday, then when is Part 2 and 3 of the ATL reunion going to be?

Old 04-15-2012, 09:39 PM

358 posts, read 621,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
If Jersey starts next Sunday, then when is Part 2 and 3 of the ATL reunion going to be?
Part 2 airs Thursday night.

Old 04-16-2012, 12:44 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post
thank you...............it does get confusing.

Old 04-16-2012, 02:06 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
omg......all the yelling and talking over one another
I honestly have no idea what was said,what was being said and why can't Andy get a grip on the bantering back & forth crap??

Old 04-16-2012, 06:57 AM

7,370 posts, read 5,484,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post

Thank you. I am guessing part three will air Sunday night before Jersey premeire. Great! We can watch 2 hours of screaming, just by different sets of Housewrecks!

Old 04-16-2012, 09:50 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,425,834 times
NeNe and Kim seem so over the drama. How the heck did Kim make more that Kroy last year? Is it because of her spin off and Tardy for the Party song? I don't know why she is in such high demand.

I'm happy for Kandi. She deserves a nice gentlemen. I'm so over Sheree. She has to throw everyone under the bus to make give herself creditable. She claims to have this high standard of living but acts like a victim whenever she gets the chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV