Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2012, 12:38 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,380,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I'd guess his mom (Emma) loves him more than anything in the world, so she kisses him and back he comes.
It can't be that easy...

I have a feeling the only way to bring Henry back is for Emma to fulfill her destiny, and reverse the curse - or at least accomplish a step or two toward that goal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2012, 06:32 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
It can't be that easy...

I have a feeling the only way to bring Henry back is for Emma to fulfill her destiny, and reverse the curse - or at least accomplish a step or two toward that goal.

but think about it, that would end the whole show, wouldn't it?

Old 05-08-2012, 10:46 AM

4,062 posts, read 5,646,222 times
Henry ate it in order to prove to Emma that he really does know what he's talking about and his adopted mother is really the Evil Queen! So, along with a kiss, how about Emma admit to him that his adopted mother really IS the Evil Queen...that would mean a lot to him. If she admits THAT, it doesn't mean the curse will suddenly end necessarily, just a step in the process, right? BTW, LOVED Regina's nightmare! Made me happy...she deserves that and much more!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Henry ate it in order to prove to Emma that he really does know what he's talking about and his adopted mother is really the Evil Queen! So, along with a kiss, how about Emma admit to him that his adopted mother really IS the Evil Queen...that would mean a lot to him. If she admits THAT, it doesn't mean the curse will suddenly end necessarily, just a step in the process, right? BTW, LOVED Regina's nightmare! Made me happy...she deserves that and much more!
Regina is a real hand full, yanno, though, when Snow was talking to her and told her she must be an extremely unhappy person, I was like, "You go Girl"....lol

yeah your right....think Henry will come out of it?
Who do you think Henry is?

And...one more question, then I'll shut up....
was this the last show for the season?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Regina is a real hand full, yanno, though, when Snow was talking to her and told her she must be an extremely unhappy person, I was like, "You go Girl"....lol

yeah your right....think Henry will come out of it?
Who do you think Henry is?

And...one more question, then I'll shut up....
was this the last show for the season?
I am thinking he'll come out of it when Emma kisses him and the show will turn in a different direction.

Henry is Emma's son, so I don't think he comes from any fairytale, but that is an interesting thought.

Next week is the finale!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:03 PM

380 posts, read 376,842 times
How unsatisfying would it be to have someone travel back in time and prevent the death of Daniel or spirit away Regina and Daniel thereby preventing Snow from ruining Regina's life?

Would you except this as a series finale with everyone including Regina living happily ever after?

Old 05-08-2012, 03:09 PM

414 posts, read 1,010,064 times
Default Finale, Come On!

I loved this episode, and I totally saw this coming with Henry eating the apple/turnover. I think Emma will give him a kiss (with the preview they showed it appeared as if the medical team thinks he is flat-lined...leading Emma to kiss him) and he'll wake up. I believe Emma will begin to believe, but she'll have too many questions/concerns/things to figure out before the curse can be broken. I also believe it will be some time before the other characters "wake up" and recognize/remember who they are. I think Henry is a fantasitc character in this show. He really did the ultimate thing that he could to get Emma to believe. I just don't see how she can't now, and I think the show has been dragging its feet on that topic long enough. Let's get her believing and move the story forward...mostly because I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

Also, because I get hung up on this topic/storyline, did anyone else notice when Regina was talking to Mr. Gold in his shop, he said, "You don't have anything that I want." when referencing the curse to Regina? I totally thought something was going to happen in regards to that and him finding Belle. Maybe it's just me, but I REALLY want that story to develop further. So was I the only one who picked up on that?

Old 05-08-2012, 03:55 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspink View Post
Also, because I get hung up on this topic/storyline, did anyone else notice when Regina was talking to Mr. Gold in his shop, he said, "You don't have anything that I want." when referencing the curse to Regina? I totally thought something was going to happen in regards to that and him finding Belle. Maybe it's just me, but I REALLY want that story to develop further. So was I the only one who picked up on that?
Oh no, mrs! That's what I immediatly thought too and was surprised Regina didn't say something. Guess that is a nugget for next season.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,646,222 times
Belle could be Regina's last-chance desperation bargaining point. Using her against Gold might be a dangerous game for her. If she admits to Gold she lied to him in FTW about Belle's death and then also that she's had Belle locked up all this time, then it might or might not work out the way she wants. And if she gives Belle up too soon in exchange for whatever, then Gold would have a very strong motivation to destroy Regina afterward. I'd like to see Belle get out of that place, but don't think that will happen very soon.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:06 PM

414 posts, read 1,010,064 times
Default Glad I'm Not the Only One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Belle could be Regina's last-chance desperation bargaining point. Using her against Gold might be a dangerous game for her. If she admits to Gold she lied to him in FTW about Belle's death and then also that she's had Belle locked up all this time, then it might or might not work out the way she wants. And if she gives Belle up too soon in exchange for whatever, then Gold would have a very strong motivation to destroy Regina afterward. I'd like to see Belle get out of that place, but don't think that will happen very soon.
I agree with all of the above. I also agree that it will be part of a plot for next season. Glad I'm not the only one who caught that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV