Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 10:19 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times

Advertisements

The women do seem like they have their acts together more, and I hope they get together and use their brains.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 10:23 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Well the back door is still open I see. Noticed all the girls did not vote unanimously so 1 or 2 of them may be on the block(s) next for not going along with the group.
Puzzles, I'm all puzzled out. How about swinging from a vine and trying to grab a coconut for a challenge...let's get creative producer Jeff.

Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Well the back door is still open I see. Noticed all the girls did not vote unanimously so 1 or 2 of them may be on the block(s) next for not going along with the group.
Puzzles, I'm all puzzled out. How about swinging from a vine and trying to grab a coconut for a challenge...let's get creative producer Jeff.
I like that idea of their swinging on vines. Let's have some action folks.

Old 04-04-2012, 11:37 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
It's really interesting how the women now seem to be pretty much on the same page now while the men seem to be floundering.

Tarzan is a plastic surgeon? Yikes! Sometimes I wonder though if he is putting on an act. I mean, is it possible that someone can be that wierd?

Old 04-05-2012, 12:08 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,096 times
I would like to say "one point for the women", but it would appear that they either told Alicia and Christina they were voting for Tarzan (and thus openly lied to them) - or told them nothing. So all is not love and togetherness with the women.

I get Troyzan voting for Mike (after falling for the story that Mike was out to get HIM), but Jay folding to the will of the women?! He is very definitely a crowd follower and will do whatever he's told by whoever he views as the strongest alliance (at the time).

And yeah, I'm a bit tired of all the puzzle challenges. Whatever happened to the good old endurance/strength challenges they used to have?

Can someone please explain to me why Christina ran AWAY from her team when they were struggling to carry the last box out of the water?! It wasn't like she could start working on the existing pieces on the platform since the rules clearly stated "no puzzle solving until all pieces are on the platform". She sure likes to put a target on her own back ...

Old 04-05-2012, 12:15 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I don't think Tarzan is putting on an act. The scary thing is that people put their lives in his hands each day.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:37 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I don't think Tarzan is putting on an act. The scary thing is that people put their lives in his hands each day.

surely he is not still a practicing surgeon

Old 04-05-2012, 04:26 AM

248 posts, read 244,272 times
I thought Christina running ahead made perfect sense. How many people does it take to carry a cube? Too many can get in each other's way. Although she could not touch any pieces it looked as if she was studying them so that when the last piece arrived she had a plan.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,768,819 times
I work in construction and have done a ton of work in medical office and hospitals and therefore have come across lots of doctors and plenty of them are like him. What makes a good surgeon especially is not usually what makes a good people person or even someone who can deal with technology that is not related to their field.

I find Tarzan pretty believable personally. I think maybe he has some moments where he is thinking on a different level than who he is talking to and not able to articulate it well and the editing makes it seem more disjointed. Maybe he is playing it up some too, but I see nothing that would dissuade me from letting him cut me open.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:11 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Next on TMZ: Tarzan "Survivor ruined my medical practice."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV