Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2012, 03:53 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Here are the links to the latest Ponderosa videos! There are usually 2 or 3 per jury member.

Survivor Video - Jury 2A - CBS.com
Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Michael Pt. 2 - CBS.com
Thanks, Archan. Those were enjoyable to watch. Keep 'em coming!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 05:43 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,220,959 times
Some cast spoilers for season 25, 26, 27

Spoiler
Supposedly they are filming 25 right now and Penner, Swan and Skulkin(?) are on it. Which makes me wonder if this is some sort of med'evaced returnee cast and if that means that the Colton being back is correct. Season 26 is supposed to be 10 newbies, 10 returnees and if Probst signs for 27 it will be all newbies. It was intimated that if JP signs for 27, sesaon 30 will be the last.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post

Spoiler
Supposedly they are filming 25 right now and Penner, Swan and Skulkin(?) are on it. Which makes me wonder if this is some sort of med'evaced returnee cast and if that means that the Colton being back is correct. Season 26 is supposed to be 10 newbies, 10 returnees and if Probst signs for 27 it will be all newbies. It was intimated that if JP signs for 27, sesaon 30 will be the last.

Spoiler

who are Penner, Swan and Skulkin(?)

Old 04-05-2012, 08:23 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Maybe he is playing it up some too, but I see nothing that would dissuade me from letting him cut me open.
I think he was playing it out when he pooped in his pants & didn't clean them up. I'd be in the camp "he isn't cutting me open". If he couldn't hold it any longer he's in a freakin jungle drop those drawers & squat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post

Spoiler
Hold on I thought one more season after this one and Dimples said he was done? If they keep being this boring I'll still watch to see him but I will have the mute on. Hey!!!!! That might add some life if we all got online while watching and wrote the story line, the side connections and took bets on who they were going to vote off without us hearing any of them.

I'm glad Mike is gone I wanted him out first thing when he stole from the girl's truck pile. Funny he thought he was in like flint, like most do when blindsided, but he REALLY thought he was in with the girls.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:08 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I like the Pondersa videos too!!!! Its fun seeing them get to eat and see themselves in a mirror - and that spread of food they put out always looks really yummy!

Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Thanks for the links Archan, those were fun to watch. It is neat to see what happens after they leave the game.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:23 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
I started watching them a couple years ago. It is fun to see them outside of the game. It will be interesting when Tarzan gets voted out. I will try to keep posting them.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:55 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,257 times
Here's a blast from last season. These are videos from when Cochrane got voted out and went to Ponderosa. Enjoy!

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Cochran Pt. 1 - CBS.com

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Cochran Pt. 2 - CBS.com

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Cochran Pt. 3 - CBS.com

Old 04-06-2012, 01:09 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,885,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Spoiler

who are Penner, Swan and Skulkin(?)
Swan is Russell Swan, the guy that passed out I think-his hair was in dreadlocks. Skulkin is the guy medivaced because he burnt himself. I assume Penner probably is another medivaced person, but I didn't look them up to be sure of the seasons.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:33 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Swan is Russell Swan, the guy that passed out I think-his hair was in dreadlocks. Skulkin is the guy medivaced because he burnt himself. I assume Penner probably is another medivaced person, but I didn't look them up to be sure of the seasons.
OMG! That Russell didn't just pass out, he died right on tv! His eyes became fixed and dilated right in front of the camera! I will never forget that happening. I even remember the challenge they were doing....blindfolded walking through obstacles. I want to say Boston Rob was on that one. Russell just blew all else from my mind that night. They really are having him back?

Skulkin...was he the guy in Austrailia? That's the only dude I remember getting burned. Man, that was a long time ago!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV