Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 07:14 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Loved last week's episode! Grey's still makes me laugh and cry. Christina and Owen's storyline is really great. And I hope Lexie and Mark get back together. Good stuff!
I still love it too. The acting between Christina and Owen is so great. I love watching these two and hope there will be some way they can stay together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,698,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I still love it too. The acting between Christina and Owen is so great. I love watching these two and hope there will be some way they can stay together.
I hope they stay together too. I love Owen, but I'm not a big Christina fan. Their scenes together are awesome though! Tomorrow's episode looks really good. From the preview, it looks like a lot of Christina and Owen drama. Can't wait!

Old 04-11-2012, 09:24 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
I hope they stay together too. I love Owen, but I'm not a big Christina fan. Their scenes together are awesome though! Tomorrow's episode looks really good. From the preview, it looks like a lot of Christina and Owen drama. Can't wait!
I loved it when she threw her food in his face!

I watched a movie the other day with Sandra Oh in it - "Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity" - and it was nice to see her play a kinder, gentler person (she's a single mom in the movie).

Old 04-11-2012, 11:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I loved it when she threw her food in his face!

I watched a movie the other day with Sandra Oh in it - "Long Life, Happiness and Prosperity" - and it was nice to see her play a kinder, gentler person (she's a single mom in the movie).
I liked the food thing too. So what I would do!

I saw Sandra Oh in another movie a couple of weeks ago too, "Last Night" and she was excellent in that too. I didn't use to like Christina but now she's such a multi layered character, I quite enjoy her.

Old 04-11-2012, 02:22 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,746,160 times
LOL I think that was a surprise to him also. Maybe they didn't tell him it was coming. If he did expect it then it was great acting.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:42 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
LOL I think that was a surprise to him also. Maybe they didn't tell him it was coming. If he did expect it then it was great acting.
Sandra did a lot of thinking in that scene. She kept moving the bowl and moving the bowl, you could see her thinking and then wham! If it was impromptu, that was great. If it wasn't, like you said, crazy, it was great acting.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM

23,019 posts, read 34,393,868 times
I missed last week, did Owen tell Christina he cheated on her?

Old 04-12-2012, 07:55 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,698,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
I missed last week, did Owen tell Christina he cheated on her?
I was wondering about that too. I didn't think I missed an episode. I thought she knew because she smelled perfume or saw lipstick on Owen's shirt when he came home late one night...

Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,991 times
Quote:
I was wondering about that too. I didn't think I missed an episode. I thought she knew because she smelled perfume or saw lipstick on Owen's shirt when he came home late one night...
He admitted that he cheated, then I think last week was her silent treatment until she threw the cereal at him.
Tonight should be VERY good judging from the preview, it seems they will finally be talking about it. Can't wait!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,320,136 times
thought that tonight's episode had a lot of threads going. Are we getting to the end of the series? or will they come back next season?

won't spoil on anyone's story line, but you can pick a lot of threads out that would make good spin offs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV