Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2012, 10:05 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,192 times

Advertisements

Personally, I don't think that spinoffs would be a good idea. Good acting with Cristina & Owen...although, at times I thought it a bit over the top. Glad Cristina came over to study at the end...medicine will be her way of getting through everything else, I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2012, 11:05 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Personally, I don't think that spinoffs would be a good idea. Good acting with Cristina & Owen...although, at times I thought it a bit over the top. Glad Cristina came over to study at the end...medicine will be her way of getting through everything else, I think.
That's how she used to be. Time for her to rely on herself again. Will Owen be departing?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:08 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,655 times
They used Owen's "You are the love of my life" line immediately after in Shonda's new show Scandal.
Maybe we will have to hear it again in Private Practice.
It seems that her "women" are the love of every jerks life and she makes sure these "men" are perceived as jerks.
In my opinion he did "it" not to hurt her but more to comfort himself but it will make us hate him more if he did it JUST to hurt her.
I am starting to think Shonda doesn't like men.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 PM

Seems like the last episode might prepare us for the end of GA. Many main characters applying elsewhere. I don't think I'd watch any GA or spinoff without them. Haven't seen Scandal...maybe when reruns start I'll try it, but it doesn't sound very interesting just from what I know.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Seems like the last episode might prepare us for the end of GA. Many main characters applying elsewhere. I don't think I'd watch any GA or spinoff without them. Haven't seen Scandal...maybe when reruns start I'll try it, but it doesn't sound very interesting just from what I know.
It did to me too. BUT they also may be just getting us ready for Mer's departure. IDK if Patrick Dempsey wants to leave or not. We all know Ellen does not want to come back so Mer is very happy to come here to the Brigham and Women's. They all THINK they want to go elsewhere but I'm betting that few do leave. I'm not sure GA has run it's course yet. Maybe one more year of "doctors" and not students will tell the tale of popularity.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:01 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
Grey's is definitely not what it used to be. Sadly it is hard to keep up a show with such witty characters go for so long. Time to wrap it up before it jumps WAY over the shark.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:55 PM

I didn't care much for all the overblown melodrama. I mean...there's people are not teenagers acting out their hormones or angst or something, they're supposed to be seasoned professionals by now. April and Avery...ugh! These meltdowns during the interviews...why? The whole thing reeks of desperation...on the part of the writers and producers! SOME good moments scattered amongst the wreckage of the rest of the show at least. But I think GA needs to go out with some dignity. A good quality finale, then the show can end without the embarrassment of continuing with episodes similar to this one.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:13 AM

Rhimes says one of the docs won't make it out alive in next week's finale. I bet it's Kepner. I bet she commits suicide after learning she didn't pass.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:53 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,814,818 times
I can't believe I missed Thursday night's episode and hearing Lexi tell Mark she loved him! I'm going to have to watch online and catch up!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:04 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,416 times
I'm ready for some of them to depart and bring in new blood. Been watching the first couple of seasons on Netflix and it was so much better!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV