Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 09:22 AM

50,382 posts, read 64,021,617 times

Advertisements

I haven't watched it yet, but it doesn't matter. The show was only good for a few years and then they ruined it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 AM

6,455 posts, read 9,820,589 times
I loved it, I was gasping for the first few minutes each time some surprise happened!

I think the docs that are planning to leave will all stay when they find out about the crash, except for Teddy who has left the show for good according to SR.

Derrick will probably operate again, they had Burke operating again after he hurt his hand didnt he?

Old 05-18-2012, 10:35 AM

1,823 posts, read 2,128,309 times
There needs to be shuffling after all the recent action.

My guess is that Owen goes back to be head of the emergency room-----Derrick becomes chief of staff----Kepner gets another chance and replaces Lexi----and Christina will stay and is the lead cardio surgeon.

I would assume we will see one or two new faces next year-----maybe Christina is not nearly ready for chief cardio job and they bring in a new face.

Last edited by jefffla01; 05-18-2012 at 10:45 AM..

Old 05-18-2012, 10:47 AM

777 posts, read 1,337,358 times
I felt like there was WAAAY longer commercials than usual during last nights episode. Lame. They couldn't show the whole story for us last night!? Gotta make us wait 4-5 months for some answers! ugh.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:55 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,738,996 times
I was surprised Knew someone was going to die but really thought it would be April maybe a suicide. Hope Mark (McSteamy) does not die the show would not be the same without him IMO.

Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,880 times
Don't worry about it. IMHO, if you post at any time after the finale is over on the west coast, that's just fine. As far I'm concerned, discuss anything you like at that time. If people CHOOSE to read next-day posts before watching the show, that's entirely their choice and shouldn't blame you. Just my opinion.
I'm really bummed about the finale. The nod to LOST was quite obvious and appreciated. I loved the Bailey and Ben stuff. But LEXIE? Seriously? To the idiots that decided she'd be a good "sacrifice" to be killed off for the stupid (supposedly mandatory) GA shocking finale, shame on them! I love Lexie! How dare they???? She's Meredith's family! Why mess with Meredith's family? Why didn't they kill off someone else? Even Mark would have been a better choice! Or April or Avery! Why kill anyone at all? Just have people move away instead. This smacks of sadism and it's just sick, sick, sick! I'm depressed by this whole thing and don't know if I can ever watch GA again. Maybe I shouldn't. Next year they'll probably kill Meredith, Derrick and Cristina also. No guarantees on this show. Oh well. I don't even want to think about it. Whatever will happen on the show, it's just a show.
Cristina found her shoe, goodie. That makes up for a thoroughly depressing finale. NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Sorry I assumed as late as I posted everyone had seen it in all time zones. I also assumed the thread would be talking about all the drama Again I apologize to you and anyone else i might have spoiled it for

Old 05-18-2012, 12:23 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,409,363 times
[ LMAO@ Lee W's rant ]

Old 05-18-2012, 03:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
LMAO @ Lee W's rant too.

I'm so bummed that Lexie died! I liked her. You stupid man, Mark Sloane.

I'm so glad Cristina finally told Arizona to STHU!!!! She was driving me bonkers.

That wasn't very nice of Cristina to jab that pen into the pilot's leg. Maybe she did that because he WAS the pilot.

Got a big kick out of Bailey and "her man"!

Goodbye, Teddi, kind of sad to see you go.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:20 PM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times
Just watched the finale....what a tear jerker! I liked Lexie....sorry to see her go. Did Christina jab the pilot with the pen to see if he could feel it? She did follow up with"I'm really sorry...." or something like that in response to his question "I'm not parallyzed, am I?" (she jabbed him immediately following that question, I thought). Hope I'm making sense. I'm tired tongiht.

Old 05-18-2012, 10:53 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,880 times
Cristina was losing it. PTSD from last year's finale, plus this plane crash, plus the stress of marital problems, etc. So maybe she jabbed him a BIT too hard. But the only way to tell if the pilot had any feeling in his legs was to prick his leg with SOMETHING! What I was wondering was did ANYONE try their cell phones...maybe they did and I don't remember it? Really...at least they could have used some imagination. A plane crash? Seriously? That's been done to death! Shonda must be losing it! And getting lazy...and as usual, not caring what the fans want! And what does she have against poor Lexie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV