Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2010, 09:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,236,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Shonda Rhimes says no more "mc" names b/c that's overdone.
Saw the abs. DROOLED.

OMG, Nicole, I did too!!! I finally took a good look at whatshisname and he is gorgeous! I have to agree with you, McDreamy/Steamy pale a little in comparison. LOL actually, give me all three!

Katherine Heigl said her character was what she was disappointed in b/c they kept making her look so stupid and self absorbed.

Washington deserved to get fired. That bigoted crap he spewed was waaay out of line. Not sure what other controversies you're talking about. George talking about how he had no character time? got written out b/c of that.
Yes, I agree, Washington did deserve to be fired over his mouth. In today's world even if you feel that way, you need to keep your thoughts to yourself.

TK Knight was crazy! He was an integral part of the show!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM

4,066 posts, read 5,656,655 times
I noticed that ABC is repeating last week's episode before the new episode comes on! More GA to watch!

Old 10-22-2010, 09:07 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,279,889 times
The reason I can't find the "dreamy" in McDreamy is b/c I'm closer than not to his age and can't shake his pre-Grey's face from the movies I grew up watching with him in them out of my head. FUGly.

Meredith? The voice on that actor always has and just continues to grate. I'd like to punch her (the character, not the actor).

I miss Izzy (pre-Denny). And George. And Burke. And Addison - for her little part.

Still watching, however. Because it HAS to get better, no?

Old 10-23-2010, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
The reason I can't find the "dreamy" in McDreamy is b/c I'm closer than not to his age and can't shake his pre-Grey's face from the movies I grew up watching with him in them out of my head. FUGly.

Meredith? The voice on that actor always has and just continues to grate. I'd like to punch her (the character, not the actor).

I miss Izzy (pre-Denny). And George. And Burke. And Addison - for her little part.

Still watching, however. Because it HAS to get better, no?

I never heard of Patrick Dempsey until GA premiered so I have no memories stuck in my head. Never heard of anyone from that show, actually.

I still miss feasting my eyes on Denny. Used to get my "fix" on Supernatural but he's dead and gone from that too.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:17 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,239,579 times
hehe patrick dempsey was the best on Cant Buy Me Love

I miss Addison and Izzie the most :/

i think the season is pretty good although the interns are kind of irritating lol

so is katherine heigl done with the show??

Old 10-24-2010, 09:46 PM

4,066 posts, read 5,656,655 times
At least Cristina is coming out of her funk a bit! Moping around, that's just not her thing! I agree, Denny was such a McHottie! I miss him, George and Izzie, but not Burke.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:27 PM

2,747 posts, read 465,670 times
They were two of my fave shows, but I agree with some of the others, they seem to be running out of steam. The season ender and the 1st episode were great on Grey's, but it's petering out again. And Addison and Sam need to be over. Waaaaay too boring.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:01 PM

36,455 posts, read 16,062,630 times
I miss George and definitely Denny but not Izzy so much like I thought I would. Lexi took care of that for me. April is just weird and Meredith's voice is annoying. Can't be a show without Christina. I still love the show.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,239,579 times
documentary epi was...different but good

sooo does this mean arizona and callie are leaving the show?
wouldnt be the same especially without torres shes one of my faves

Old 11-01-2010, 04:44 PM

I was wondering the same thing. I like Callie. Could care less about Arizona but I'd miss Callie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV