Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2012, 09:14 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Well, its finally back on and it sure was good last night!
I'll be watching it later today on Hulu, so in case any of you all who saw it last night want to talk about it here, I'm going to voluntarily stay away from this thread until after I've watched it, too.

I'm glad that the t.v. schedule is getting back to normal. Parenthood had a new episode this week, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 11:06 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,815,911 times
Last night's show was awesome! I had to turn away during some of the surgeries (like the one with the glass chard in the eye) but loved every minute. Will wait to discuss until more have reported watching.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:40 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
Well, its finally back on and it sure was good last night!

It was good. I don't hold much hope for the marriage of Owen and Christina. They have to work too hard on their relationship. It was good to see Henry again, even if he was a dead body on a slab. I've always liked him since "Felicity".

Mer and Der got their baby back! Happy, happy for them.

Best line of the eppie..."damn, now I like her." Said by Lexie about Mark's new girlfriend.

Nice to see Bailey smile again. It was a little one but it was a smile.

Even with the preview, I still DK what next week is going to be about.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:58 PM

4,064 posts, read 5,647,880 times
The story about the family from the accident was really good. Well written and acted. I like it! Even reminded me some of the "old" Meredith! And Zola...I knew when I heard the doorbells who would be outside...yay! I think the whole don't-tell-Teddy thing was strung out WAY WAY too long and Cristina was right to be angry with Owen. That just wasn't right! And I think they could've done better with Bailey's romantic s/l...I mean, where's any romance in it? And Lexie...time to move on again, girl! Get over him!

Old 01-06-2012, 04:21 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,443,092 times
If Sandra Oh doesn't get an Emmy for that performance, there is no justice. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:10 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
It was meh. Really disappointed in the episode, I could take them or leave them now......although happy they got Zola

Old 01-08-2012, 12:02 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It was good. I don't hold much hope for the marriage of Owen and Christina. They have to work too hard on their relationship. It was good to see Henry again, even if he was a dead body on a slab. I've always liked him since "Felicity".

Mer and Der got their baby back! Happy, happy for them.

Best line of the eppie..."damn, now I like her." Said by Lexie about Mark's new girlfriend.

Nice to see Bailey smile again. It was a little one but it was a smile.

Even with the preview, I still DK what next week is going to be about.

Ah, the seperating of conjoined twins is next week's eppie.

Old 01-21-2012, 04:00 AM

977 posts, read 1,110,035 times
I watched this show from the time it started, then it got kinda predictable so skipped a season....now I'm glued to my seat again when it comes on!!! This last episode had me in tears again.....that brave little boy! (I have 2 grown sons, so have a soft spot for little boys) Some good acting tonight. Adele did a good job and the scene with Owen and Christina at the end was dramatic for sure. But with it followed by Private Practice, sometimes I'm on emotional overload once I watch them both---pretty heavy two episodes this week. of course, I'm the type that can cry at commercials, so maybe other people don't have a problem, lol.

Old 01-21-2012, 04:17 AM

50,382 posts, read 64,021,617 times
I still miss the old days, when Greys was a fun show about the various character's romances.
I stopped liking Private Practice a few seasons ago.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:29 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,409,363 times
I think the storyline with Teddy and Christina is just awesome.
But the Christina and Owen fallout is bumming me out.

The Mark-Callie-AZ triangle is becoming silly. When did Callie and Arizona become so delirious about Marks new GF? We hardly ever see her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV