Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
My guess is there is some serious intimacy going on. With Courtney, I would guess it did. She probably had it in puerto rico in the ocean skinny dipping. Of course I don't know for sure, but since she is there to WIN, I would guess she would want to seal the deal. Not so sure about Lindzie, she said she usually doesn't stay over with a guy, but then she did so not sure. Nikki, I doubt it.
I thought the same thing about Puerto Rico. I mean...they could have just gone into the ocean with their swimsuits on, but she insisted on skinny dipping. Is it a good idea to do that in salt water, though?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2012, 10:54 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
So do you guys think they have sex during the overnight dates? I thought Brad and Chantal O. did last year...that was the only couple that I definitely thought they did though. If I were one of three left I think I would have a huge problem with that. I mean, if you did have sex with him it would be like you were trying to influence him to choose you. If you didn't you'd know the other girls might. I just don't think I could do it knowing there were two other girls and he might pick one of them instead.
Jake and Vienna definitely did. So did Matt (the Brit) and Shayne Lamas. I am going to bet that Courtney has been initimate with Ben in a few "different ways" even before the fantasy suite.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:06 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTAM View Post
i know everyone has a right to their own opinion, but i am shocked to hear ANYONE say they "like" Courtney.
how can someone like a person who is so catty and hateful, saying things like "see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya' in a very evil manner. or "winning" with a mean grin. and all the other ugly things that have come out of her mouth. so unbecoming. not ladylike. and so so So not ADULT.
she reminds me of "mean girls" in high school.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Bottom line, I think most of what you're referring to was part of her "playing a role" in order to get screen time. Do I really believe she meant those things? Is she really that catty? Was she serious? Not at all.

Courtney made me laugh at times, and when she really went over the top, she made me groan - but overall she was entertaining - and fun.

I guess I just don't take reality TV as seriously as some of you. I know it's contrived, and there is a formula - so I enjoy it!
It is not so much that she meant them as it is that she even said them that is so strange. Those are high school comments. I personally don't care anymore about the Courtney/Ben thing. I feel like I am over it as it seems like it has been going on forever. It's just boring. Now that he is at this point, it feels like I just want to see it end and move on. Basically, it was a disappointing season, IMO.

When do they do Bachelor Pad?

Old 03-03-2012, 02:47 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
I thought the same thing about Puerto Rico. I mean...they could have just gone into the ocean with their swimsuits on, but she insisted on skinny dipping. Is it a good idea to do that in salt water, though?
Not be all overly technical, but skinny dipping in salt water is fine. Having sex on the other hand, in any water, or sandy area is bad news, it's highly unlikely that they went beyond skinny dipping, even if the cameras left, unless she went back to his room, which some producer would notice and get on film.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:05 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Not be all overly technical, but skinny dipping in salt water is fine. Having sex on the other hand, in any water, or sandy area is bad news, it's highly unlikely that they went beyond skinny dipping, even if the cameras left, unless she went back to his room, which some producer would notice and get on film.
True, although they WERE shown snuggling in a sleeping bag after their swim.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:21 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,947,828 times
They are all OVER the mags today! US has Ben cheating with 3 different girls and LifeStyle has him saying that he made a huge mistake...duh.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:32 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
True, although they WERE shown snuggling in a sleeping bag after their swim.
I missed that, but still there were cameras, I don't think Courtney would do anything with them filming, plus she's smart enough to leave him wanting more, I'd say it was carefully orchestrated to leave him unable to think of anything/anyone else for days.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:37 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Well, I think that Courtney was probably a bit "handy" when they went skinny dipping. It was dark, they were covered by the water....

Old 03-03-2012, 08:01 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Quote:
What video is that?
Can't say the name of it here. Just search Ben in a dream video and you wil find it.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:40 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
Quote:
Yes, that's what I meant about salt water - sex probably not a good idea.

She was waiting for him when he got back to his room once or twice though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV