Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2013, 02:30 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,109,883 times

Advertisements

The guy who won the first season, I foget his name I think it's Eddie, and he had half a leg, he is from my area. I saw him at a club once.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 03:24 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
What do the parents of 'Big Brother' housemates think? 'BB15' parent weighs in - West Palm Beach Reality TV | Examiner.com

Old 07-17-2013, 05:13 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
I didn't bash Candice. I reported the truth, what I saw and heard, and why I thought it might be relevant in terms of how long other contestants might keep her in the game. In the Amanda conversation, another specific piece of clothing was mentioned. I can't recall exactly what but it might have been a t-shirt or sweater. It sounded as if there might have been other clothing items as well.

I'm not personally or emotionally invested in any of the houseguests. I never am and never even bother to read up on what happens to houseguests after a season is over. My interest is the game itself and studying human nature.
I may have worded this a bit wrong....I didn't mean that any posters here are bashing Candice... I meant the houseguests! LOL. Apologize for any misunderstanding

Old 07-17-2013, 05:16 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
And those who are making observations about what is going on in the house and who make personal comments don't need to be bashed.
Apologize again for any misunderstanding....I was referring to the houseguests bashing Candice, not you great posters with great opinions. I respect everyone for their opinions and I love to read and hear them.

Old 07-17-2013, 06:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Sorry, Elizabeth, misunderstanding all around.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:03 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
People need to stop making excuses for behavior that is not acceptable. Gina is mean and a bully. I don't care if she is a follower or upset over some imagined romance with Nick. She is in her thirties. Shouldn't a grown woman have more sense than to act the way she does? When I saw her get in Candice's face and ask her if the black was going to come out, I lost all respect for her. Also, Andy and Spencer have been having some pretty nasty talks. There are not many people that I respect on this show. I mean who on this year's show would you really hang out with?

Old 07-17-2013, 10:16 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
People need to stop making excuses for behavior that is not acceptable. Gina is mean and a bully. I don't care if she is a follower or upset over some imagined romance with Nick. She is in her thirties. Shouldn't a grown woman have more sense than to act the way she does? When I saw her get in Candice's face and ask her if the black was going to come out, I lost all respect for her. Also, Andy and Spencer have been having some pretty nasty talks. There are not many people that I respect on this show. I mean who on this year's show would you really hang out with?
Gina Marie is so mean, I would not mind seeing Nick reject her after the show when they see each other again.

Old 07-17-2013, 10:19 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Gina Marie is so mean, I would not mind seeing Nick reject her after the show when they see each other again.
That's gonna happen 100%.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:07 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
2 P.M. and the only one up is Helen. 2:08 Candice is seen. Then Howard and Judd. Everyone else is still in bed. What a waste of money on those feeds. I won't do it again. I should have known better since I watched when the feeds were free back in season 1.
I've Notice this season - they've been showing the same view on all camera feeds. It's pathetic.... The cameraman must be asleep himself.

Old 07-18-2013, 04:38 AM

6,413 posts, read 12,145,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I've Notice this season - they've been showing the same view on all camera feeds. It's pathetic.... The cameraman must be asleep himself.
No, two are in each location. And two different cameras in the location.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV