Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2014, 07:18 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Brandi will get burned. Kyle is an opportunistic friend. Unless you are her sister, you must be able to do something for her to get her to be nice. Lisa, on the other hand, got "cedric'd" by Brandi. It's Lisa's fatal flaw. She likes to take on damaged people and make them feel better about themselves. I think the Brandi situation hurts Ken even more.
I absolutely agree with this. Lisa keeps helping and supporting weaker people and then they end up turning on her.
Brandi is a snake. I can't imagine ever trusting her as far as I could throw her.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:42 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
So now it comes out..... Brandi is furious at Lisa because Lisa keeps having Sheana work events, etc. Tough luck, Brandi. Scheana has been working for Lisa for over 5 years and Lisa is going to have her work events.

Sooooo because Brandi is mad that her ex was having an affair with Scheana (and Scheana purportedly didn't know he was married), she starts the story about Lisa putting tabloids in her bag for the PR trip.

Also, Kyle is classless!!!! Why would you say something like that to the woman who comes over to say hello to you???? WOW LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS and she proceeds to poke at them and then "motorboat" them. CLASS-LESS!!!!!!!! That woman should have poured her drink over Kyle's head. Why she just laughed it off is beyond me. Kyle was clearly making fun of her and trying to make her uncomfortable -- which she ALWAYS does to women she perceives as prettier than her or having more than her or whatever.

Kim.... her "apology" to Ken was a joke. Ken is fed up with these hens and all their BS!

Old 03-10-2014, 08:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
So now it comes out..... Brandi is furious at Lisa because Lisa keeps having Sheana work events, etc. Tough luck, Brandi. Scheana has been working for Lisa for over 5 years and Lisa is going to have her work events.

Sooooo because Brandi is mad that her ex was having an affair with Scheana (and Scheana purportedly didn't know he was married), she starts the story about Lisa putting tabloids in her bag for the PR trip.

Also, Kyle is classless!!!! Why would you say something like that to the woman who comes over to say hello to you???? WOW LOOK AT THOSE BOOBS and she proceeds to poke at them and then "motorboat" them. CLASS-LESS!!!!!!!! That woman should have poured her drink over Kyle's head. Why she just laughed it off is beyond me. Kyle was clearly making fun of her and trying to make her uncomfortable -- which she ALWAYS does to women she perceives as prettier than her or having more than her or whatever.

Kim.... her "apology" to Ken was a joke. Ken is fed up with these hens and all their BS!
That is bunk in today's social media society the first thing girls do is google somebody they meet. She knew he was a working actor you can't convince me she "didn't know he was married". Her generation lives on social media 24/7 somebody would have brought it to her attention. She just doesn't want to look like the ho she was sleeping with a married man.

I'm sick of these public settings for all these folks to "have a talk" grow up. Can't wait until the reunion is over with I'm about ready to stick a fork in this RHW too.

Last edited by Jaxson; 03-10-2014 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: hate auto correct

Old 03-10-2014, 08:14 PM

Whether she knew he was married or not is really a non-issue. 1. He could have told her he was separated as many married men do 2. He took her on trips, bought her expensive gifts, took her out in public, etc --- if he was married and trying to hide his affair, he wouldn't be doing all this 3. Young, stupid girl. She was only in her early 20s when she was seeing him. Remember, their affair happened at least 5 years ago and now that she's a bit more mature, yes, she's probably embarassed about it NOW but not then. I'm sure Eddie the Sleaze sold her a bill of goods "Oh, I'm separated and in the process of divorce" blah blah blah

I hate the public talks, too. So stupid. These women are in their 40s and 50s for crying out loud!!!!! But I guess it's all the drama for Bravo and the producers tell them to do it to create drama and a storyline. Yawn.

Well, ya got 3 weeks' worth of BH reunion comin' at ya!!! Have fun!!!

Old 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
love Yolanda's new hairstyle.
She needs to chill with Ken. He and Mo were having a private talk when the hens walked up. Then after they walk away and come back Yo is gonna say Ken is intruding on a private conversation
I do like Yolanda but sometimes...............

Still Team Lisa/Ken. Too bad, really when people open their hearts and homes to opportunists like Cedric and Brandi and who knows how many others, and end up getting blindsided. Hope they wise up but stay the nice couple they are. Not saying neither have faults but Brandi is "supposed" to be a grown azz woman and if she allows someone to coerce her into doing or saying something then she's still the one at fault. I mean it isn't like she was hypnotized or drugged. She did or said what she did or said for her own agenda. Then moves on to her next victim-er- bestie

Old 03-10-2014, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Whether she knew he was married or not is really a non-issue. 1. He could have told her he was separated as many married men do 2. He took her on trips, bought her expensive gifts, took her out in public, etc --- if he was married and trying to hide his affair, he wouldn't be doing all this 3. Young, stupid girl. She was only in her early 20s when she was seeing him. Remember, their affair happened at least 5 years ago and now that she's a bit more mature, yes, she's probably embarassed about it NOW but not then. I'm sure Eddie the Sleaze sold her a bill of goods "Oh, I'm separated and in the process of divorce" blah blah blah

I hate the public talks, too. So stupid. These women are in their 40s and 50s for crying out loud!!!!! But I guess it's all the drama for Bravo and the producers tell them to do it to create drama and a storyline. Yawn.

Well, ya got 3 weeks' worth of BH reunion comin' at ya!!! Have fun!!!
All excuses whatever Eddie "sold her" no matter how old she was she knew right from wrong. We all know not to date/get involved/boink/make whoopee whatever you want to call it with a married person period. She is a ho & will remain a ho in my eyes for messing with a married man.

Hmmm about those 3 weeks I don't even know if I'll watch all of them just the previews tonight it is going to be a screaming, finger pointing nobody being accountable mess.

Now does anybody know when Bravo start changing up their branding by now calling themselves Brava instead of Bravo? Like that is going to give them class.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Now does anybody know when Bravo start changing up their branding by now calling themselves Brava instead of Bravo? Like that is going to give them class.
huh?
what?
Brava?
really?

Old 03-10-2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
love Yolanda's new hairstyle.
She needs to chill with Ken. He and Mo were having a private talk when the hens walked up. Then after they walk away and come back Yo is gonna say Ken is intruding on a private conversation
I do like Yolanda but sometimes...............
I like her hairstyle also but did you hear her when Ken asked when was her husband going to start coming to things? She said "do you think my husband is going to hang around people like you" or something like that. Yes Mr. Foster on his 4th marriage is better than the other wives' husbands. That was wrong.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:38 PM

Quote:
All excuses whatever Eddie "sold her" no matter how old she was she knew right from wrong. We all know not to date/get involved/boink/make whoopee whatever you want to call it with a married person period. She is a ho & will remain a ho in my eyes for messing with a married man.

Hmmm about those 3 weeks I don't even know if I'll watch all of them just the previews tonight it is going to be a screaming, finger pointing nobody being accountable mess.

I don't think she's a "ho". Naive for being involved with a sleazey guy who cheats on his wives but not a "ho".

I don't think Bravo is calling itself Brava. I haven't seen any commercials saying BRAVA or anything else and they are still listed as "Bravo" on the channel lineup. If I'm still up, I'll watch WWHL later to see what it says in the Clubhouse.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I like her hairstyle also but did you hear her when Ken asked when was her husband going to start coming to things? She said "do you think my husband is going to hang around people like you" or something like that. Yes Mr. Foster on his 4th marriage is better than the other wives' husbands. That was wrong.
oh, that was SO wrong. Epic Fail Yolanda!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV