Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 05:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmHHFDTiCY

I know I'm late posting this Ponderosa just distracted with party planning going on here.
My invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, darned postal service!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 06:56 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Why didn't Mike keep his mouth shut until after the vote then go ahead & play the II for her his vote would have gotten Tyler out! They were all gunning for Shirin if both Mike & her voted Tyler he'd be gone right??????

Old 04-29-2015, 07:11 PM

7,369 posts, read 5,483,693 times
Quote:
Why didn't Mike keep his mouth shut until after the vote then go ahead & play the II for her his vote would have gotten Tyler out! They were all gunning for Shirin if both Mike & her voted Tyler he'd be gone right??????
I thought the same thing. But then he would have lost the idol and if he didn't win immunity next week then he'd have no idol for himself.

Well, now that Shirin and the chicken are gone I have no one left to root for. Not a fan of Mike's but he's the lesser of all evil at this point.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:25 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:

my thoughts too.

Anyone else not able to watch reward challenges when they are eating? I always avoid watching the reward challenge scenes but caught a glimpse tonight and gagged! Dan is such a disgusting goof. He speaks as though he is brilliant, when in fact he is such a doofus. I typically find such behavior a form of comic relief but Dan just really offends my senses in every way.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:35 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
I would have bet money Mike wouldn't give the HII to Sherin. It's too valuable. Four people realized this and stuck with Sherin. Tyler's back was against the wall, but Will is just dumb.

So Mike managed to turn Tyler and Dan on each other, and they'll be focusing on each other rather than Mike. That should keep Mike safe for longer than protecting Sherin's one vote would.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:39 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,960 times
I agree with what y'all think of Dan. He's just a disgusting person, and an idiot to boot. He's also the worst kind of idiot: the smug type who thinks he's so clever. (Actually Rodney fits that category too.)

IMO it was really dumb of them not to get rid of Tyler tonight, I'm sure some of them will end up regretting not having done so. I don't like Mike, but I agree that he is the least of all the evils out there.

The blue collars could've been completely running this game if they could have kept trust and stayed away from infighting, but of course they weren't focused enough to pull it off. Not that I'm really sorry since that would have benefitted doofus Dan, scumbag Rodney and beyotch-y Sierra!

Last edited by Gfab1; 04-29-2015 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: additional comment

Old 04-29-2015, 07:53 PM

They are all going to live to regret not getting rid of Tyler he more than Mike is a bigger threat in the game right now. A million dollar prize is way more valuable than winning II challenges. I definitely don't want mama C, Dan or Rodney in the final 3 be pretty even one with Mike, Tyler & take along Sierra.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:54 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Dan is an idiot. The fact he tried to compare his being adopted woth Shirin's domestic violence

Mike made a brilliant play. He needed to break up the alliance. If he had played the idol to get Tyler out, and save Shirin, there was no guarantee he would have broken the alliance.

This way he ruffled up the six, and has the idol for next TC if needed. I was impressed with that play!

Old 04-29-2015, 08:07 PM

I'm impressed with his play too so at least we got to see the final 6 positions and ole Dannyo is #6 when he thinks he will be final 3. LOL

What was with them clapping when Shirin got voted out that was rude even if you don't like her that was not necessary. Especially after the Will reaming she took last week with no interference from any of them. Dan saying he wasn't there he would have stopped it then turns around & claps tonight??

Old 04-29-2015, 08:08 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
my thoughts too.

Anyone else not able to watch reward challenges when they are eating? I always avoid watching the reward challenge scenes but caught a glimpse tonight and gagged! Dan is such a disgusting goof. He speaks as though he is brilliant, when in fact he is such a doofus. I typically find such behavior a form of comic relief but Dan just really offends my senses in every way.
You nailed it, Pippy. Dan is just so full of himself and IMO all he is full of is hot air. Rodney is just as bad. Why on earth does he think he is running the show?

As each week goes by Dan's "second vote" is going to become more and more valuable.

I thought tonight's episode was a good one. I do have to admit, though, that I had no clue what was going on. I still don't know everyone's name. I suppose I should pay more attention but, really, I just don't care who goes home. The sad part is that I have never cared at all during this season. Everyone is so obnoxious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV