Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2015, 07:39 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,304,122 times

Advertisements

1. Get rid of Mike.
2. Change the name of the tribe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2015, 08:55 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Will was out of line, but I get it. They are all hungry, tired, and homesick. He didn't get the letters from his family. Everyone else did. Plus, he tried to be nice and share his reward, and they all acted suspicious of him instead of grateful. I would be frustrated, too. Try to do something nice and they twist it.
Yes, everyone is. However, when he is called out on it, after the fact at TC and says "I didn't do anything wrong, just stated the truth" it became even worse. He couldn't see that his remarks were abusive. At all. He didn't have the comprehension you don't treat anyone that way.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:05 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Loved the popcorn comment, Keta.

Mike showed his true colors with the auction last night. "That's not me..." bull.

How could Will say he didn't attack Shirin personally at TC? If that wasn't personal, I must be stupid. Not nice but I can see his frustration.

I would have asked Shirin at TC if abuse was why she went bottomless.

Don't know why Shirin hates Carolyn. Maybe Carolyn made mention of her going bottomless. Don't know why or when she got tagged "Momma C" either.

Jax, I was wondering the same thing about next week and Tyler going through Dan's bag. To me that is a real deal breaker, going through personal stuff. I have no respect any more.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:05 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,998,053 times
Jenn smiling through her entire elimination vote was so phony but her last comments to the camera were so bitter it was funny: "Shirin kinda sucks. Mike sucks. Rodney was funny but he still sucks..." Guess she wasn't having much fun once her bbf got voted off earlier and she lost her alliances.

I don't get the tribes' hate for Shirin, and Will going all ghetto on her for no reason was uncalled for, so I hope she makes it to the end now. I'm glad she ruined Will's chance to get his letter from home.

Mama C looks so angry all the time. Not exactly the cuddly Mama type.

Tyler is stealthy, flying under the radar. He's strong and smart, and best of all he knows how to make himself invisible.

Why are Boston guys always portrayed as a bunch of loudmouthed homeboy 'bros' and egotistical jerks? Rodney is neither funny nor clever.

I like Mike's determination. I admire how he was laser-focused on that immunity challenge.

Doofus Dan needs to go next.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:08 AM

5,898 posts, read 6,966,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Am assuming Jenn was in on Mike and Shirren putting her name down.
I was surprised by that. I thought they all three were going to vote for Mama C, hoping Dan would join them.

Old 04-23-2015, 09:27 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,795 times
1. I was fine with Will initially blowing up on Shirin. He did have a right to be upset. But he took it way too far. Glad Shirin screwed him over before the II challenge.

2. Definitely becoming a fan of Mike. Don't really care for any of the other players. Ultimately, if Mike goes out soon, I would probably like to see a final three of Rodney/Dan, Will and Sierra. And probably for the first time ever have the most useless and non-noteworthy player in the history of the game win...Sierra.

3. So Carolyn has an Idol. And Mike has an Idol. Both seem to be players that will be on the rocks because they are seen as threats. Anyone wondering if Dan at some point will waste his two vote advantage on one of these players when they play an Idol?

4. Was anyone else thinking Mike should have just stuck to his guns and not bought the letters from home? He should have waited to see if Jeff would have excepted the return. I don't remember him ever officially saying he would accept the return. Maybe all sales would have been final?

Old 04-23-2015, 10:20 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,682 times
Still hate the tribe name, very disrespectful for the locals and simply dumb. I missed the first 15mins because my DVR decided another show airing at the same time was more important. So I got in at the end of the auction and it made no sense at all. D'oh.

Will went over the edge. If he'd stayed strictly with calling people out for jerks - all people not just Shirin - that's fine. They were jerks for questioning him. If he did keep some food back that's his choice. Any contribution was being polite. He didn't have to do anything. But that vitriol he laid on Shirin was ugly. She still came across as not genuine but it was uncalled for. His Christian spirit is lacking to say the least.

Have to admit I don't much care for anyone left either. Sierra's eyebrows make me nervous. Makes her look evil or something. haha Seriously.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:00 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
Count me in on not wanting anyone to win this season. They are all too nasty. But some are nastier than others. I wonder what was Shirin's idea behind accusing Will of holding back food or clues, if he was, that would have been his privilege. It was his reward. I think she had some sort of motive for wanting Will's good deed to look bad. There was more to her accusations than met the eye. But they backfired on her until he responded by becoming vicious towards her.

I think Jenn wanted to leave. Even though she said she would stay just to shake things up. When she and Shirin hugged after she got voted out, I figured that Shirin voted for her just to give her her wish to be gone. And we saw at the end that Shirin did vote for her.

Maybe they call Carolyn "Mama C" because she is the oldest woman there. She doesn't mother anyone so I can't think of any other reason.

Dan's tears over his wife made me want to puke. He treats other women like crap but his wife is a saint. I hate men like that. Ugh!

Will is a jerk above and beyond words. Rotten Rodney just makes my skin crawl. His comments about being a man all the time make him look ridiculous. Who is he reminding? Everyone else or himself? He keeps talking about controlling the game but then his schemes fall through and he is lousy at challenges.

Tyler is being clever I think. So far he seems to be flying under the radar but slowly emerging. He is going to be on to watch. He was smart to align with Carolyn she seems to be playing well. I really wouldn't like to see either one of them win though.

I don't know what to make of Sierra, she seems to be just there, hanging on. Maybe she is more clever than we are seeing.

I didn't have much use for Mike but I am almost beginning to think I want him to win. The lesser of all evils maybe although at this point if Shirin took it I wouldn't be to unhappy. This season began better than it's playing out to be.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:08 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,304,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

Will is a jerk above and beyond words. Rotten Rodney just makes my skin crawl. His comments about being a man all the time make him look ridiculous. Who is he reminding? Everyone else or himself? He keeps talking about controlling the game but then his schemes fall through and he is lousy at challenges.
Yeah, he said something last night about fighting in the streets like a real man. Sorry, but if you're fighting in the streets, you're anything but a real man.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:25 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,336,629 times
They are all a bunch of stinkers, IMO. But, it could be worse. Colton could be there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV