Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2015, 04:29 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Predictability is boring.
I got to believe this next episode has a blind side. Only way it would not be a blind side is if Shiri or Jenn get voted out. Possible. But Jenn may have bought more time if she can mope around camp a little more. I think if Jenn can survive this next week she may start to play again. And Shiri is not seen as a big threat.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a "lame duck" final three. Imagine Will, Sierra and Dan/Rodney in the final three. That would be different. The worst is when it is two lame ducks and one strong player which seems like the final three every year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 07:03 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,116,718 times
I have a question?

If Jenn were to have won immunity, would she be able to transfer it to Joe after the votes were made?
Jeff always asks, "if anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time", and he says that after the votes were made.
I would think that this would make for an interesting twist. Tribal members would then be able to vote for the person who won immunity (but they wouldn't be out of the game if they kept it). They could pass it off to someone else if they were confident enough that they weren't the target.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:21 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,535,732 times
Yes she could have given immunity to Joe. But not AFTER the votes.

It's been done before by some total schmoe ice cream vendor who was conned into it. They promised they wouldn't vote him off and promptly sent his a$$ to Ponderosa.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:56 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,759 times
Probably my favorite Survivor tribal moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chy84PQiajE&t=5m57s

Old 04-17-2015, 08:15 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,251,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Hmmm, not sure how giving away the "won" immunity would work (has anyone ever done it?) but .....you use the HII after everyone has voted. But, while Dimples has the vote box and before he reads them out loud he asks, "if anyone has a HII if so now is the time to play it". Then they either do or don't play and he reads the votes.

That's why people are always trying to "flush" them out by splitting votes.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:07 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Probably my favorite Survivor tribal moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chy84PQiajE&t=5m57s
That was great to watch! Ah, the memories. Thanks!

Old 04-17-2015, 10:32 AM

5,896 posts, read 6,966,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
There was one season where they had a special idol that could be used after the votes.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:51 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,266,014 times
Jeff used to ask if the person who won immunity would like to give it up. It's probably still an option before they cast the votes, but they don't take the time to remind the audience of it since it's now so unlikely.

Old 04-18-2015, 11:04 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
So far I see it this way,

People least likely to win and others should take them to the final three:

Will, totally useless and a follower

Dan, very annoying and a follower also

Shirin, not many people like her.

Threats that need to be eliminated: Mike, Rodney

Under the radar: Tyler, Carolyn, Jenn, Sierra

I wonder if Blue will go after Tyler or Jenn next. Her "I don't wanna be here" speech might actually help her and keep her under the radar. Tyler is good at challenges.

Old 04-18-2015, 12:51 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
I don't see Rodney as a threat because nobody will vote for him to win the money in my book.

Watched the video of the parts I missed Wednesday night that slide was treacherous looked to be made of plywood. Why didn't anybody get splinters???? Some of those wicked falls you know had to hurt big time.

Anybody noticed since Shirin hasn't been tapped bottomless since Max got voted out? So was that her weird way of trying to bond or hook-up with him?

This clip is interesting if you listen a couple of times it could have different meanings/intentions too.
Survivor: Worlds Apart Video - Jenn Is Intriguing To Me - CBS.com

Mike makes a lot of good points in this video that are true.

Survivor: Worlds Apart Video - Classic SURVIVOR Question - CBS.com

Haven't found any after show except one with Jerri in it that is bunk and Cochran's blog to me is boring. I like to hear so I can be doing other stuff instead of my butt glued to a computer chair.

Last edited by Jaxson; 04-18-2015 at 12:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV