Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2015, 08:50 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,535,610 times

Advertisements

Dan is detestable, everyone watching this season would likely agree. The thing with people like Dan and Rodney is they are unable to see in themselves what everyone else can see about them. I so wanted to see Dan get voted off, but it looks like the 7 is pretty strong at this point. You can count on Rodney to change that dynamic once the no collars are all gone.

Joe is a challenge beast, but his heart doesn't seem to be in it at this point. I wonder if he realizes that the idol will only buy him another week and his alliances are not strong enough to go much farther? He should have just kept the clue to himself, and while I understand him sharing the info with Tyler, he didn't put forth enough effort to find the idol. It would appear he didn't work hard at winning anyone over at the reward challenge.

One thing that has happened thus far is I've grown to like Cirin. I think she is probably a fun person to be around in the real world. Being on an island when everyone is tired, hungry and cranky might make her annoying to some folks, but she is probably pretty cool in real life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2015, 10:22 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,682 times
^^For about 10minutes. She seems very draining. Hyper and always 'on'. That gets old very quickly.

Dan is really hard to watch. Rodney's an idiot so his brand of misogyny is easier to shrug off - though I know that's not good. But Dan, wow - he's like trying to use denigration as manipulation. That's crap. Wish he would have been voted off. That one girl was a fool not to get rid of the guy that treated her like dirt.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:55 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
^^For about 10minutes. She seems very draining. Hyper and always 'on'. That gets old very quickly.

Dan is really hard to watch. Rodney's an idiot so his brand of misogyny is easier to shrug off - though I know that's not good. But Dan, wow - he's like trying to use denigration as manipulation. That's crap. Wish he would have been voted off. That one girl was a fool not to get rid of the guy that treated her like dirt.
That was Jenn wasn't it? But how was it up to her to get him off?

Old 04-11-2015, 05:15 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
That was Jenn wasn't it? But how was it up to her to get him off?
No, it was Sierra (blue collar). Dan treated her like crap and then told her he was sorry because it was her fault he treated her like crap .

Then he treated Shirin like crap and told her it was her fault, too! Holy cow, that guy is an idiot.

Anyway, when the women were chillin' on the beach (Sierra, Jenn, Hali and Shirin), they all talked about mustering the girl power and voting off the Pig Dog. Those 4 votes, plus Joe...and maybe someone else?... would have been good to get him off. I can't remember how many votes there were, but I think they could have done it.

Yea, I don't know what kind of game Sierra is playing because she is at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to blue collar...she's the only female and with Rodney and Dan, she doesn't stand a chance to get any further. GOOD GRIEF, I wish the women would pull together this time around (I usually don't like the segregation, but here, I think it might've been a good thing).

I like Joe though...hope he pulls something together to stay if he doesn't win immunity.

Old 04-11-2015, 08:23 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
Oh thanks for explaining. I don't know why but I keep getting Jenn and Sierra mixed up. I keep wanting to put the wrong names with the wrong faces.

So Sierra is the one who got upset when he talked down to her but didn't fall for his BS when he tried to apologize. I remember now she said something about sticking with them because they were blue collar even though Dan was a creep. But at the time I couldn't identify her.

Shirin was cool though. She just stood there and listened to Doofus Dan and let him believe he got to her when all the time he didn't phase her at all. She may be annoying but she is no dummy. She was smart to admit that she realized she was rubbing people the wrong way and it could cost her so she looked like she was trying to tone it down.

I think the women should get together against the men because the men are doing the same to them.

Old 04-11-2015, 09:49 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
They also have to do one of those "loved ones visits" challenge.
I can't imagine what Dan's wife looks like
Shut up you~ I hope they bypass the family visits again I can't stand them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It doesn't necessarily have to be his wife. With that personality, I don't think he could keep one. Please forgive me, I just did not just say that.
You can go sit on the naughty step now we heard it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjulie View Post
The preview of Will on next week's epsiode about sums about his contribution to the game.
Hey Julie have a link some of us, ahem Jaxson, doesn't watch CBS until Survivor starts so I have no clue what you are talking about sorry. Or did I miss it after TC when they show the preview you are talking about?

Old 04-11-2015, 10:20 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,018,196 times
Yea Jaxson, you have to see the previews to get what she is saying. It is so, so fitting. LOL, again.

Old 04-11-2015, 10:32 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,795 times
I am convinced that Tyler and Carolyn will turn on the blue collar tribe on the next episode. It is their best move.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:51 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,219,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
).

I like Joe though...hope he pulls something together to stay if he doesn't win immunity.
Joe is the greatest competition player there. But unless the editor's are doing a real good job of hiding it he has no game play or social skills at all.

Old 04-12-2015, 12:11 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,611,912 times
I still don't understand why Joe didn't try to form an alliance with Sierra when he was with the majority blue collar group. He should have at least tried, which might have affected the last few votes.

To me there are a lot of unpleasant people this season.

At least Mike is trying hard.

But if those people don't begin to see Carolyn and Tyler as a threat those two are going to run it to the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV