Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2015, 06:20 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I so missed this. When did this happen? How did Mike know? I thought only Tyler and Mamma C knew??
As Shirin was walking to get her torch snuff Mike muttered it Dan heard him too. So did Mike snoop too? Dan confide in him? Tyler tell him about the 2 votes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2015, 06:21 AM

5,525 posts, read 7,116,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
my thoughts too.

Anyone else not able to watch reward challenges when they are eating? I always avoid watching the reward challenge scenes but caught a glimpse tonight and gagged! Dan is such a disgusting goof. He speaks as though he is brilliant, when in fact he is such a doofus. I typically find such behavior a form of comic relief but Dan just really offends my senses in every way.
I could not rep you again.

But I agree I can't look at them eating, with sauce dangling out the side of their mouths, so disgusting. Dan and Will are just hideous to watch.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:49 AM

3,829 posts, read 6,736,186 times
Quote:
I so missed this. When did this happen? How did Mike know? I thought only Tyler and Mamma C knew??
I thought that when I saw the episode last night. But, when I watched the Ponderosa video for Shirin, it showed it again. I think he meant that two people flipped and voted for Dan. I don't think Mike knows about the advantage. We was just stirring the pot- that his ploy worked for two people.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:53 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,620,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Why didn't Mike keep his mouth shut until after the vote then go ahead & play the II for her his vote would have gotten Tyler out! They were all gunning for Shirin if both Mike & her voted Tyler he'd be gone right??????
Because he never actually wanted to play the idol. It was a good move on his part. Probably the best move he could have made. Like Shirin said, he would have been dumb to actually play the idol for her.

Showing that he has the idol and getting two votes thrown on Dan also sets him up nicely for the next tribal.

I think it is funny that Rodney says he want's out now on the promo. Too bad for him, everyone wants to take him to top 3.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Knew Mike wouldn't give her his idol. Even said out loud "That F-er isn't going to give it to her! He's not trustworthy!"

Glad he didn't disappoint me.

But anyone know why he didn't give it to her? Thought she was his ally.
Did you hear what Shirin said in her exit interview?

The smart play was to do exactly what Mike did. Bluff that you would play it, show the alliances weak spots and save the HII for next week.

Please give Mike credit for a brilliant play. Sure, we all would have felt all warm in side had he played the idol for Shirin and completed the blind side today but longterm that would have been a bad move if he fails to win the IIC next week.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:04 AM

Quote:
You are confusing the two votes. Mike of course was referring to the two votes played against Dan at tribal council. Not his advantage.

Old 04-30-2015, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
I thought that when I saw the episode last night. But, when I watched the Ponderosa video for Shirin, it showed it again. I think he meant that two people flipped and voted for Dan. I don't think Mike knows about the advantage. We was just stirring the pot- that his ploy worked for two people.
Exactly!

Too much misinformation in this thread. LOL.

By the looks of it, stirring the pot worked too because in the promo for next week Dan gets all in a hissy over those two votes thrown his way.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:17 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,018,196 times
Tune in next week, as Dan gets a lesson in math.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:23 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,906,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
As Shirin was walking to get her torch snuff Mike muttered it Dan heard him too. So did Mike snoop too? Dan confide in him? Tyler tell him about the 2 votes?
Guys, Mike at the end was NOT referring to what was in Dan's bag. It has nothing to do with that. He was saying that in the vote that just occurred he noted that Dan got two votes for elimination, thus verbalizing his satisfaction that the alliance was shaken up.
How can people misunderstand that?

Old 04-30-2015, 08:28 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,906,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoarrow View Post
Knew Mike wouldn't give her his idol. Even said out loud "That F-er isn't going to give it to her! He's not trustworthy!"

Glad he didn't disappoint me.

But anyone know why he didn't give it to her? Thought she was his ally.
Giving it to her would have made no sense strategically, as was discussed. That would have been a mistake and resulted in nothing for the long term except him losing an idol that he could have put to better use in the future - the better move would have been to show it as a threat, then keep it. He did the smart move. The purpose was to shake up the existing alliance - mission accomplished.

Too much misinformation indeed in the last few pages. Are some of the people responding here new to the Survivor series?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV