Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 08:20 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,209,555 times

Advertisements

Mike dug is grave a little deeper with Dan by verbalizing "Dan still has 2 votes" did y'all see Dan's eyes??? If looks could kill he'd shot Mike down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 08:38 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,486,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I thought the same thing. But then he would have lost the idol and if he didn't win immunity next week then he'd have no idol for himself.

Well, now that Shirin and the chicken are gone I have no one left to root for. Not a fan of Mike's but he's the lesser of all evil at this point.
Meh, I was rooting for the chicken.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:39 PM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Mike dug is grave a little deeper with Dan by verbalizing "Dan still has 2 votes" did y'all see Dan's eyes??? If looks could kill he'd shot Mike down.
I know. The more I think about it, Mikes plan was a good one, he put doubt in the six's alliance. But I still think all these people are sheep, they can't see what a threat Tyler is. Sierra sees it but won't do anything about it because she's weak.

I also thought it was despicable that Dan equated bring adopted with emotional abuse. And Will stands by his verbal abuse towards Shirin. Rodney is a crybaby. Caroline is a snob. Tyler's a sneak and a pot stirrer.
There's usually one person I root for. This is the first group where I dislike everybody (not counting Mike).

Old 04-29-2015, 08:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,486,704 times
I loved the looks on all the faces at TC when Mike pulled out his HII. Carolyn was so smug thinking she was the only one who has one. She did not look happy. Tyler was taken down a peg or two. Could his eyes have gotten any skinnier?

The jury cheering when the thought Shirin was going to be saved was great. But they were surprised when Mike didn't give it to her. I was too. I thought he was going to save her but I understand why he didn't. He can use it next week which will force a break up of the Super Six Alliance.

Was there anyone dumber than Dan? He really believes he is part of the in-crowd and that he won't be the first one they will sacrifice as soon as they start cannibalizing their alliance? Sure, he may have advantages but eventually they will get used up and I doubt anyone would vote for him for the million. I think Tyler is on more shaky ground as well. Shirin was correct in saying that he would get the vote for the million but that was before tonite. Now maybe not so much.

Whoever makes it to the final three, it's anyone's game. I just don't see a favorite in that camp. It's going to be the lessor of the evils and they are all pretty bad.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:30 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,186,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I also thought it was despicable that Dan equated bring adopted with emotional abuse. And Will stands by his verbal abuse towards Shirin. Rodney is a crybaby. Caroline is a snob. Tyler's a sneak and a pot stirrer.
An accurate assessment of those people, IMO!

Old 04-29-2015, 09:57 PM

922 posts, read 1,151,347 times
Knew Mike wouldn't give her his idol. Even said out loud "That F-er isn't going to give it to her! He's not trustworthy!"

Glad he didn't disappoint me.

But anyone know why he didn't give it to her? Thought she was his ally.

Old 04-29-2015, 10:09 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,492,604 times
It was so stupid to not vote out Tyler tonight, when they had the chance. Dan is such an idiot, he just "can't do the math".

That's all I got for this week. I hate everyone left.

Old 04-30-2015, 01:56 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,023,924 times
I still think something is off about Mike. It's like his eyes change at tribal. He owned this TC.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:09 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,776,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I so missed this. When did this happen? How did Mike know? I thought only Tyler and Mamma C knew??

Old 04-30-2015, 06:18 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,130,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I so missed this. When did this happen? How did Mike know? I thought only Tyler and Mamma C knew??
Mike's a snake, he probably went through Dan's bag too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV