Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 04:16 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times

Advertisements

Looking at her website, everything is "pre-order". And so insanely expensive. The stuff might look like what you can find at Kohl's but Kohl's is not $495 for a simple black dress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2015, 05:06 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times
Good thing the countess can hold her pee.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:45 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficionado View Post
Sonja probably annoys me the most. She's pretty and all, but takes on a totally different persona when she's with a man (ANY man).

It's almost like she morphs into some bootleg burlesque dancer before our eyes, becoming annoyingly flirty; the constant hair flipping etc.

She strikes me as the type of person who could be on an important call with a long time friend or family member, receive a call from a man, then cut you off mid-sentence with "lemme call you back, buh-bye!"
A bootleg burlesque dancer! LOL That's priceless!!!!

Old 05-11-2015, 07:49 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
[b][b]

OMG, that boy is very pretty but are you really supposed to take them out with you? It's so awkward to watch.
Yes, and doesn't he remind you of prettier version of Ryan Serhant, the real estate agent in Million Dollar Listing NY!

Old 05-11-2015, 03:59 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Yes, and doesn't he remind you of prettier version of Ryan Serhant, the real estate agent in Million Dollar Listing NY!
YESSSSS. I don't think he is so pretty but he definitely looked familiar- like someone else= to me so thanks for pointing that out.

Old 05-11-2015, 04:14 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
Bethenny's having to pay up!

Frankel has been ordered to pay Hoppy $100,000 in attorney fees by June 1. She previously made a separate court-ordered payment of $100,000 for the same purpose.

The judge said in the ruling that Hoppy “lacks sufficient funds of his own to compensate counsel without depleting his assets.” Indeed, the divorce bills are seriously piling up for the drug company salesman, who makes just over $100,000 per year.

Per the documents, Hoppy paid his former lawyers a total of $307,683, and owed them $86,996.02 as of March 12, 2014. He got new attorneys on March 20, 2014, paying a retainer of $50,000, and owed them $221,962.65 as of July 9, 2014. The number has only grown since then.

Adding to his court-ordered relief, Frankel will be forced to pay him $11,858.42 per month as temporary maintenance beginning this month. She’ll also pay him a temporary base child support of $3,000 for their daughter Bryn, 5, as well as 97% of Bryn’s preschool tuition (which is $600 per month), medical expenses, and other extracurricular expenses (around $900 per month), according to the documents.

The judge also ordered her to pay all carrying charges on the apartment that the couple still own jointly — and where Hoppy lives — totaling more than $11,000 per month, according to the court documents. That includes roughly $1,000 in utilities, $500 in housekeeping expenses, and other fees associated with the home.

These support orders will only be valid for 12 months, or until the couple finally come to a final divorce agreement.

Bethenny Frankel Divorce War

Old 05-11-2015, 04:30 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,813,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Absolutely!

The only two people I can handle on the show right now are the Countess, who I like much better now for some unknown reason, and Dorinda, who brings a breath of fresh air to the show. Even as wealthy as she may be, she seems far more normal and down-to-earth than some of the others. What she sees in John, however, I will never fathom! Yuck!!!

I like Ramona somewhat better post divorce too. I don't know if it's her toned-down look or her being more vulnerable and humble, but it's a pleasant change.

Can't stand Sonja or Bethanny. Sonja is delusional and out of control, plus a downright embarrassment when around men. Bethanny is brusque, rude and talks way too fast. Listening to her is almost painful. Her ex is probably happy to be living on his own -- especially now that she's been ordered to fork over even more cash and he gets to stay in their luxury apartment.

Old 05-11-2015, 04:53 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Bethenny's having to pay up!

Frankel has been ordered to pay Hoppy $100,000 in attorney fees by June 1. She previously made a separate court-ordered payment of $100,000 for the same purpose.

The judge said in the ruling that Hoppy “lacks sufficient funds of his own to compensate counsel without depleting his assets.” Indeed, the divorce bills are seriously piling up for the drug company salesman, who makes just over $100,000 per year.

Per the documents, Hoppy paid his former lawyers a total of $307,683, and owed them $86,996.02 as of March 12, 2014. He got new attorneys on March 20, 2014, paying a retainer of $50,000, and owed them $221,962.65 as of July 9, 2014. The number has only grown since then.

Adding to his court-ordered relief, Frankel will be forced to pay him $11,858.42 per month as temporary maintenance beginning this month. She’ll also pay him a temporary base child support of $3,000 for their daughter Bryn, 5, as well as 97% of Bryn’s preschool tuition (which is $600 per month), medical expenses, and other extracurricular expenses (around $900 per month), according to the documents.

The judge also ordered her to pay all carrying charges on the apartment that the couple still own jointly — and where Hoppy lives — totaling more than $11,000 per month, according to the court documents. That includes roughly $1,000 in utilities, $500 in housekeeping expenses, and other fees associated with the home.

These support orders will only be valid for 12 months, or until the couple finally come to a final divorce agreement.

Bethenny Frankel Divorce War
That is a freaking DISGRACE! Why doesn't Jason take himself and his nose and go back to PA. Anyone (except B, unfortunately for her) could see he was a USER from the first day! A frat boy with a big nose and beady eyes followed her around until he "just happened" to meet her. Then played right into everything he knew she wanted to hear. Once he got her hooked and pregnant, he started with the verbal and emotional abuse (and I'm sure he raised his hands to her more than once)

I cannot believe she has to pay this scumbag "maintenance" and has to pay all the common charges and bills for the apartment that BETHENNEY bought and paid for with HER money (why oh why did she put him on the papers???)

The worst part is, she has to pay HIS lawyers to screw her over!!

Old 05-11-2015, 10:59 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
Absolutely!

The only two people I can handle on the show right now are the Countess, who I like much better now for some unknown reason, and Dorinda, who brings a breath of fresh air to the show. Even as wealthy as she may be, she seems far more normal and down-to-earth than some of the others. What she sees in John, however, I will never fathom! Yuck!!!

I like Ramona somewhat better post divorce too. I don't know if it's her toned-down look or her being more vulnerable and humble, but it's a pleasant change.

Can't stand Sonja or Bethanny. Sonja is delusional and out of control, plus a downright embarrassment when around men. Bethanny is brusque, rude and talks way too fast. Listening to her is almost painful. Her ex is probably happy to be living on his own -- especially now that she's been ordered to fork over even more cash and he gets to stay in their luxury apartment.
My god, if Bethany is truly like the way she is in the show...the man is probably breathing for the first time. She talks, and talks, and asks questions, and doesn't stop, and doesn't stop, and doesn't stop, going on and on and on until you don't even realize what the original topic was and now you're somewhere else and she's still talking and it goes on and on...Deliberately making this difficult to follow because that is what I hear from her.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
That is a freaking DISGRACE! Why doesn't Jason take himself and his nose and go back to PA. Anyone (except B, unfortunately for her) could see he was a USER from the first day! A frat boy with a big nose and beady eyes followed her around until he "just happened" to meet her. Then played right into everything he knew she wanted to hear. Once he got her hooked and pregnant, he started with the verbal and emotional abuse (and I'm sure he raised his hands to her more than once)

I cannot believe she has to pay this scumbag "maintenance" and has to pay all the common charges and bills for the apartment that BETHENNEY bought and paid for with HER money (why oh why did she put him on the papers???)

The worst part is, she has to pay HIS lawyers to screw her over!!
I mean, that ruling did seem kind of harsh. It's not like he has full custody. Bethenny should have been more careful and had a WAY better prenup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV