Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2015, 11:30 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times

Advertisements

There is more to the story than Carole is dating the ex of Luann's niece. Carole and the niece go way back. Carole was a bridesmaid at the niece's wedding! The niece is now divorced. Unbeknownst to Luann, Adam was still dating her niece when he met Carole. Carole obviously knew that it was WRONG of her to date Adam, why else would she hide the relationship behind Luann's back? She disclosed their relationship to Luann after her and Adam were "practically living together". Luann is DISGUSTED-and rightfully so. Carole made a pass at and started sleeping with her niece's boyfriend! Carole isn't just dating Adam, she's making their sex life (in pretty graphic detail) her main story line. Ewwwww!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 12:05 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Carol had said the niece and Adam had broken up? Do you have a link to the story?

Old 05-06-2015, 06:19 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,226,263 times
Dorinda is great, she fits right in, like Heather did on OC. Her daughter really needs to stop playing to the camera. I don't know who is a hotter mess!? Bethany or Sonja, yikes, Bethany is such a mean girl, she's not Warren Buffet...lol! Why is Kristen on the show????? 1 word, lol...."DELUSIONAL" Remember when she called Sonya delusional?????! Carole....all play and no work makes you look pathetic Btw, I never heard of a start up biz with a CEO, COO!!!! I'm starting to feel sorry for Sonya, she seems to be spiraling out of control. I feel like I know these women and I really do care about them ( except for Bethany....never been a fan of hers)

Old 05-06-2015, 06:54 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,424,762 times
[quote=rxgrrl;39505755]This whole Sonja and her 'brand' is very confusing. Like the toaster oven that never happened. ]
Dorinda's Joe Guidice look a like boyfriend might be disgusting but Sonja was the one grinding up against him and so was Kristen for a while until she must have noticed her husband watching and then ran away like she was all kinds of creeped out. Fake!

THIS 100%.
It's painful watching Sonja- but this grinding dancing with Dorinda's fat boyfriend was just bizarre. I couldn't believe it- understand it and am relieved someone else commented on this especially Miss Kristen who seemed to be doing and enjoying and then suddenly ran away. Guess she doesn't know cameras are around?

Old 05-06-2015, 07:53 PM

922 posts, read 1,149,705 times
Borinda, her fat guido bf and the obnoxious camera mugging daughter need to get the boot.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:01 PM

[quote=Mayvenne;39515659]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
This whole Sonja and her 'brand' is very confusing. Like the toaster oven that never happened. ]
Dorinda's Joe Guidice look a like boyfriend might be disgusting but Sonja was the one grinding up against him and so was Kristen for a while until she must have noticed her husband watching and then ran away like she was all kinds of creeped out. Fake!

THIS 100%.
It's painful watching Sonja- but this grinding dancing with Dorinda's fat boyfriend was just bizarre. I couldn't believe it- understand it and am relieved someone else commented on this especially Miss Kristen who seemed to be doing and enjoying and then suddenly ran away. Guess she doesn't know cameras are around?
Joe Guidice started to really feel up Kristen and she freaked out. I was surprised she was grinding up on him!!

Old 05-06-2015, 08:26 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Carol had said the niece and Adam had broken up? Do you have a link to the story?
Luann's tweeted that Carole's a liar. Luann says her niece was still dating Adam--they were even planning a trip together!

This article shows some of her tweets.

Real Housewives' Carole Radziwill accuses Luann de Lesseps of dating married men | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-06-2015, 08:31 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Dorinda is great, she fits right in, like Heather did on OC. Her daughter really needs to stop playing to the camera. I don't know who is a hotter mess!? Bethany or Sonja, yikes, Bethany is such a mean girl, she's not Warren Buffet...lol! Why is Kristen on the show????? 1 word, lol...."DELUSIONAL" Remember when she called Sonya delusional?????! Carole....all play and no work makes you look pathetic Btw, I never heard of a start up biz with a CEO, COO!!!! I'm starting to feel sorry for Sonya, she seems to be spiraling out of control. I feel like I know these women and I really do care about them ( except for Bethany....never been a fan of hers)
I was thinking the same thing about Dorinda's daughter. She needs to calm down and be herself. She's too much.

I really like Dorinda. "once they come out of you like this (makes universal birthing gesture) it's over, done, game ova!" She really loves her daughter.

Old 05-06-2015, 08:33 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Did it seem like this episode they were forcing the confrontation with Sonja just to have something to argue about? Bethenny makes me nervous when she interacts with the girls. Her energy is so whack.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Luann's tweeted that Carole's a liar. Luann says her niece was still dating Adam--they were even planning a trip together!

This article shows some of her tweets.

Real Housewives' Carole Radziwill accuses Luann de Lesseps of dating married men | Daily Mail Online
Wow thanks!! Interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV