Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 07:50 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times

Advertisements

First Look is on tonight from 10:08-10:21.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 08:28 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,241,019 times
During the First Look, Luann's having an Estate sale for her house in The Hamptons. She's selling everything--from the fixtures to the railings. The new owners are tearing it down to build a new home double it's size! The new owners paid EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS for the home just to tear it down! So, they paid that much just for the lot.

Must be nice.

LuAnn de Lesseps Sells Hamptons Home For $8 Million; Estate Sale Filmed For RHONY!

Old 04-10-2015, 09:26 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,240,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
During the First Look, Luann's having an Estate sale for her house in The Hamptons. The new owners paid EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS for the home just to tear it down!

How can they do that when poor wittle Bethenny is HOMELESS????

Old 04-11-2015, 01:41 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
Bethenny is livid that Jason is in the home/condo she designed and paid for...she had trouble getting over it and still is not over it ...hence the divorce taking so long...can't be custody because I can't seeing it not being shared...so I think the hold up is the apartment/$$$. I think Jason knows this is killing Bethenny and this is his way of giving her a big ef u!!

Old 04-11-2015, 05:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Bethenny is livid that Jason is in the home/condo she designed and paid for...she had trouble getting over it and still is not over it ...hence the divorce taking so long...can't be custody because I can't seeing it not being shared...so I think the hold up is the apartment/$$$. I think Jason knows this is killing Bethenny and this is his way of giving her a big ef u!!

I don't think anyone knows how much/if any Jason contributed toward the purchase and design of the apartment. If there were conclusive evidence that Bethenny paid for it all then I doubt things would have dragged on this long.

Old 04-11-2015, 08:15 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't think anyone knows how much/if any Jason contributed toward the purchase and design of the apartment. If there were conclusive evidence that Bethenny paid for it all then I doubt things would have dragged on this long.
I think at the time of the purchase/design Bethenny went out of her way to make it look like Jason was her equal and I have a feeling she put his name on the place as a co-owner...She had Jason on her payroll so technically he contributed $$$ but I think in her mind she was paying him that $$$...and I think she finds it galling...but true I haven't any idea what he contributed however I have a feeling his name was on the deed too or she probably could have got him booted...

Old 04-11-2015, 09:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think at the time of the purchase/design Bethenny went out of her way to make it look like Jason was her equal and I have a feeling she put his name on the place as a co-owner...She had Jason on her payroll so technically he contributed $$$ but I think in her mind she was paying him that $$$...and I think she finds it galling...but true I haven't any idea what he contributed however I have a feeling his name was on the deed too or she probably could have got him booted...

yes but what I was trying to say is that Jason had a career and had been working and making his own money way before meeting Bethenny. He could have had plenty of money to put down toward the purchase of the apartment. I really don't know, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to live off the $$$ of his wife.

Old 04-15-2015, 08:18 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,226,263 times
Last nites episode was great. I cannot believe I sided with Ramona, that's a first for me. I caught the first few minutes of wwhl and true to form I felt Bethany's response to the caller questioning her 'homelessness' could not have been any ruder. I think George said Carole was dumber this season...lol...definitely. ..ought to be very interesting season...lol..I felt like I spent the weekend in the Hamptons Bethany definitely needs a chill pill!

Old 04-15-2015, 09:03 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Last nites episode was great. I cannot believe I sided with Ramona, that's a first for me. I caught the first few minutes of wwhl and true to form I felt Bethany's response to the caller questioning her 'homelessness' could not have been any ruder. I think George said Carole was dumber this season...lol...definitely. ..ought to be very interesting season...lol..I felt like I spent the weekend in the Hamptons Bethany definitely needs a chill pill!
See I totally sided with neither! I thought Ramona was absolutely nuts saying Bethany should ask for permission I mean really? Then suddenly she creates a story that she sent out an email for brunch? Total lie! They were deciding WHAT to do tomorrow (unless I totally missed it).

Then Bethany just saying she didn't want to engage Ramona. At first I was 100% team Bethany. Ramona was being a bit cuckoo. However, Bethany just kept pushing and going nutty. So they are both nuts!

Old 04-15-2015, 01:45 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
See I totally sided with neither! I thought Ramona was absolutely nuts saying Bethany should ask for permission I mean really? Then suddenly she creates a story that she sent out an email for brunch? Total lie! They were deciding WHAT to do tomorrow (unless I totally missed it).

Then Bethany just saying she didn't want to engage Ramona. At first I was 100% team Bethany. Ramona was being a bit cuckoo. However, Bethany just kept pushing and going nutty. So they are both nuts!
What we learned from this episode...When you leave a party in the Hamptons, LEAVE. Don't stay to complain to the hostess in the driveway about her other guests. LEAVE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV