Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 04:54 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times

Advertisements

^ Bethenny seems to have changed. Even though she has a biting personality, there was something endearing about her. Now she's biting and smug. Maybe she is just going for the ratings and knows by now what gets attention, and since she has a lot of product to sell, she's just going for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 05:01 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I don't think Bethenny should have invited Kristen to her party either. She doesn't even know her. But Bethenny really is being a mean girl this season. She's must be very unhappy in her life to talk so bitter and unfeeling like when she started talking about Carole and Dorinda's deceased husbands and wanting to rephrase the phrase "late husband'. Shut up Bethenny!

I am all for older women being cougar's and dating younger men but I really think these young guys are only with Carole, Lu, and Sonja for TV time.

What's up with Dorinda's daughter? I love my daughter too but I would not let my ADULT daughter dictate who my boyfriend can be. This girl needs to shut up, get a job and get her eyebrows waxed.

I don't know if John is a cheat or liar but If I were him I would have walked out of the restraunt after the way Dorinda cursed him out. She really is a B.
^^^ BRAVO

And Kristen's whining about not be invited to the birthday party was juvenile too.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:51 PM

Speaking of cougars....I almost fell out of bed when Carole was trying to explain Jordache jeans to the young models

Old 04-29-2015, 07:33 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,504,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Speaking of cougars....I almost fell out of bed when Carole was trying to explain Jordache jeans to the young models
LOL. The guy said maybe she was mispronouncing the name. I was on the floor!

Old 04-29-2015, 07:57 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txngl View Post
lol. The guy said maybe she was mispronouncing the name. I was on the floor!
yes!!

Old 04-30-2015, 04:52 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times
My god … these women are THE WORST! Except Holla Heather and Dorinda. No dignity with any of them. I've been known to tip a few at my advanced age, but these ladies public drunken behavior makes me cringe. And Duhmona's fake "oooo, flirty flirty" act is a crock of steaming poop. Mario and her were known flirters. I think it was part of their dysfunction. They would go to parties, flirt with others and then go back home to … well, you know.

This John character is yuck. Dorinda is better off alone.

Bethandthecity is such a caricature. There isn't a real bone in her dysmorphic, squared jawed body. Everything is an act.

Old 05-05-2015, 09:20 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
wowza--Carole on WWH slamming The Countess Says she and Adam still seeing one another since October. Apparently the countess has been really dissing Carole on Twitter. Then Carole says the countess has a guy named Daniel post all her twitter remarks.

I'm so confused about Sonja and her clothing empire. The entire entourage seemed put on; not for real. Then when Sonja was on WWH last week speaking of her clothing line a caller called in to say when she attempted to order something from the clothing line nothing is available.

Dorinda's boyfriend is disgusting. She told LuAnne when she and John met he was seeing a lot of women.

Why again is Kristen on this show????

Old 05-06-2015, 06:54 AM

7,370 posts, read 5,485,714 times
This whole Sonja and her 'brand' is very confusing. Like the toaster oven that never happened. Some of those people on her 'team' looked shady as heck to me. And I don't blame her for asking Bethenny for advise. B. has marketed her Skinny Girl line very well. I think Heather and Luann are too critical and are too quick to snark if this all fails again or doesn't happen at all.

Dorinda's Joe Guidice look a like boyfriend might be disgusting but Sonja was the one grinding up against him and so was Kristen for a while until she must have noticed her husband watching and then ran away like she was all kinds of creeped out. Fake!

I don't know why the Countless is upset about Carole dating the niece's ex. They broke up over a year ago. I watched WWHL last night too. I think she's got a guy tweeting for her. Those tweets are really vicious. Not very classy Countless.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Sonja was really confusing!! It is always a year in advance you have to have your clothing line ready and bought buy stores. The entire staff was so shady it was bizarre!! The one woman "Well have you worked in this business before? Do you know what you are talking about?". How Sonja got that many people to pretend they were on the verge of production, bizarre!!!

Dorinda's daughter needs to go. She is obviously on the show per Dorinda's request and is entirely too animated and acting. Annoying. And yes Joe Guidice needs to go, he is a pig.

Kristen, why she is on the show who knows? But her lipstick was way too dark!!

Ramona is trying to put on a good front, but I think she is still really hurting.

Old 05-06-2015, 07:23 AM

SonJa thinks that she is in business It was the toaster oven, it was her catering/party planning and don't forget her burlesque show She has all these "yes" people around her that are on her payroll but have yet to produce anything. I am sure all the people we saw in her showroom were being paid and not interns. She burned her bridge with Heather. Heather donated a lot of time and resources to the toaster oven shoot and it went where Beth-in-the-city was the only person she had not hit up for free advice. She was a complete mess at Dorinda's party. "How are you doing-gate" was so stupid. Grown adults who get hurt over who says hello to them or not

Ramona will get to get her turtle time on in the AC. Her monologue about dating someone younger was hilarious since she was serious like a heart attack

Did we all miss in the Countless book about dating someone's niece some years back is now not allowed to date I must search for my copy of the book to confirm

And why is Kristen on the show again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV