Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2016, 11:38 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,669,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
this is why this show stays fresh year after year!
It dipped in some years..

Quote:
she looks so much like Susan Sarandon.
Could've been placed on the beauty team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2016, 06:03 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
And I didn't feel like rewinding, but she IS the one who brought up the girl alliance, right? I was hoping they would do it, too.
Yes she is the one who brought up the girl's alliance. She brought them all together, blondie agreed with her and was very excited. That is what made her even more of a snake! She just lied right at tribal so early on.l

Old 02-25-2016, 06:48 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,271,677 times
What a great episode! Though you can tell we're starting to get more into the seasons now because they're trying to tell the stories of those that will be leaving soon. Thus we had nothing of Nick this week, no Aubrey, very little of the beauty tribe overall except Tia and Caleb's bromance.

I think Debbie is going to stick around for a while simply because she's a great scapegoat. She's annoying but it keeps the target off of you as long as she's around. Not to mention she keeps talking about how great she is at everything but then sitting every challenge out. Last week she did very little, even after saying "puzzles lay down for me like lovers", she didn't volunteer to do the puzzle at all. This week she volunteered to sit out of the challenge completely. Joe is making a lot of hissy fits about nothing. Why was he freaking out over boiling the water?? He wasted all their kerosene. He broke their matches. I had to side with Liz on the boil water one, but I'm glad her meltdown was short-lived. Full disclosure, I think Liz is gorgeous and I'm rooting for her.

Tia is crazy. I wonder how he explained all his cuts and scrapes to the rest of the tribe when he got back. I'd be like, "Dude, you just went for water, why does it look like you had a fight with a badger?" Was anyone else worried he was going to fall out of the tree and going to be our first medical evacuation? On the other hand, I like that they're really making them work for idols this season.

Then there's the brawn tribe. Alecia was amazing at Tribal. As Probst would say, "That's how you play Survivor!!" She did exactly what she should do. She completely through Jenny under the bus but mostly just sat there and let Jenny kill herself. She only piped in with the occasional "That was you that said that." I'm no Alecia fan but I loved her in that Tribal. She gets the best player award for last night's episode for sure! First spending 5 hours starting the fire. Many would have, and did, give up but she was determined. I have to hand it to her for that. And she did get the fire going! Then seemingly able to get a women's alliance that would save her. By the way, best part of the episode:
Jenny: What's the most important thing in Survivor?
Alecia: *beat* Honesty?
Jenny: No.
Alecia: Winning challenges?
Jenny: No.
Alecia: Just tell me.
And then to have the perfect Tribal Council. She owes so much to Jenny. I really don't think anyone has ever voted themselves out of the game that quickly.

A good start to the season. I hope it continues!

Old 02-25-2016, 06:49 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
That older woman who was juggling? I don't even know her name, she needs to be smacked!

Old 02-25-2016, 07:47 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,403,724 times
I like that they are doing reward/immunity challenges together. It gives more time to get to know the players.

Old 02-25-2016, 09:39 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,110 times
When they were in the water and some one said look at that big clam I remembered they use the water for their toilet.

Old 02-25-2016, 09:59 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,505 times
I think Aubrey will go far, maybe even win it. She had a hard time adjusting to the deprivation the first few days but came back to lead her team in the first challenge. I think she's one of those who will sit back out of the drama and then make a big move when they don't expect it.

Old 02-25-2016, 10:20 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
This occurred to me again last night. Why isn't everyone wearing bathing suits?? You know you'll be out there why wear underwear?

Old 02-25-2016, 10:41 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,934 times
That was something else. But it was Alicia that brought up the girl alliance but only after blabbermouth put the notion in her ear. Jenny said, 'take out the strong' then Alicia got all excited and said girls alliance yadda yadda. Jenny then shock her head and agreed. So in theory neither was lying and both were lying. haha Well, confused myself now. But what a meltdown in TB. Don't often see someone talk themselves out of the game there but it's happened twice now! Brawn is a little dense and not so brawny.

Old 02-25-2016, 11:21 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,978 times
I missed the first episode, and then last night had to decide between recording American Idol or Survivor since I only have a one tuner PVR. Glad I decided to record Survivor, it does look good this season, although I'm not impressed with the Brawn team. Only caught maybe the last half of the show so will watch the rest this afternoon. The young guys will like a couple of the girls on the show, but I'm too old to notice. They should at least allow them to have more clothes and a shower. Surprised they can stand to be around each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV