Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2016, 08:03 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,507,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Whatever, his mom feels in her mind justice is that she is fighting for, what the ultimate justice in larger scheme of things, you would have to ask those involved as I'm not a mind reader. Maybe you know that answer, but, I don't, I only know his mom want some resolve she feels will benefit her child.
I was just curious. I agree with his lawyer. He should plead out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 09:17 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
I was just curious. I agree with his lawyer. He should plead out.
No harm in asking, just wanted to clarify, I'm the last person to know what's in the minds of these folks, mainly the writers really as to what they think moms would consider justice.

Old 03-05-2016, 08:48 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInCA View Post
I felt sorry for Eric in episode nine, he looked extremely hurt and unloved when he tried to hug his mom, but she refused and got in the car and drove away. I really think she wishes that he had killed himself or maybe wishes that he was never born. I know that Eric has made a lot of really bad choices in this series, but how can a mother be so hateful that she would turn her back on her own son?
I just saw this scene. His mom is selfish. Her rant was all about her. I wouldn't call her hateful so much as selfish - even narcissistic.

Old 03-05-2016, 11:15 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
The gf keeps saying to him 'You lied about taking drugs'
I didn't remember it that way--
I thought Evy was questioning what was the reality--but her having that experience with the black guy at her school made her more empathetic with Taylor...
She has found out that Taylor did lie/conceal some aspects of his intention in going to the party and I think she was just trying to separate the truth from the fiction once and for all...

I guess Eric didn't give him Rohipnol because Taylor did remember the events--

I don't know specifically how drugs like X that kids might take in party situations might make people react--
Would he have had that inability to fight back??? I remember his muscles seems totally spaz in the video clips from phones so he physically lacked ability to resist when it got too rough...and he has always claimed he didn't knowingly take drugs...
I guess Becca is the POV for who she sold to that night and she hasn't revealed that specifically...

Old 03-05-2016, 11:21 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
I just saw this scene. His mom is selfish. Her rant was all about her. I wouldn't call her hateful so much as selfish - even narcissistic.
Do we know what her MI is or just that she has one?

What did those medical records say?

Old 03-05-2016, 11:23 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I didn't remember it that way--
I thought Evy was questioning what was the reality--but her having that experience with the black guy at her school made her more empathetic with Taylor...
She has found out that Taylor did lie/conceal some aspects of his intention in going to the party and I think she was just trying to separate the truth from the fiction once and for all...

I guess Eric didn't give him Rohipnol because Taylor did remember the events--

I don't know specifically how drugs like X that kids might take in party situations might make people react--
Would he have had that inability to fight back??? I remember his muscles seems totally spaz in the video clips from phones so he physically lacked ability to resist when it got too rough...and he has always claimed he didn't knowingly take drugs...
I guess Becca is the POV for who she sold to that night and she hasn't revealed that specifically...
Well, she said it twice. Again at the jail the other night.

It's hard to say what 'X' might do because any kind these kids could get ahold of would not be MDMA - 'real' X.

God only knows what it would be cut with/made of.

Old 03-05-2016, 11:45 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Do we know what her MI is or just that she has one?

What did those medical records say?
Talking about 2 different moms I think ==
Eric's mom is who one person said was narcissistic and another said was hateful when she wouldn't hug Eric in parking lot and who had taken the younger brother away with her to "protect" him from contamination from Eric and make her feel loved...

TAYLOR's mom is one who had her prior medical records posted online for public viewing...
I am not sure why she went into treatment and left Taylor with her sister--but apparently it was voluntary vs court-ordered...she wasn't in custody because it was her choice to leave Taylor with that couple--social services was not involved...

Maybe she had a drug problem --but not narcotics like cocaine/heroin--maybe more mood drugs---
I think depression was major problem she suffered from...but I don't remember any specific info..just that she didn't feel she could be a good mother for Taylor...
she just believes in power of therapy to help people deal with problems --- but didn't sound like she thought he needed therapy to deal with her "abandonment" of him when she went into therapy and came back home ...because don't think he had it before the assault...

Old 03-09-2016, 08:16 AM

13,395 posts, read 13,507,892 times
Tonight is the night. Let's hope some of the loose ends are tied up.

Old 03-09-2016, 02:47 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Is it the end or just the season finale? Seems. Like a whole lot of loose ends to tie up in one episode.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:19 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,894,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Is it the end or just the season finale? Seems. Like a whole lot of loose ends to tie up in one episode.
It is both. As I understand the concept, if there's a Season 3, the cast will remain the same, but appear in a completely new story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV