Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 11:00 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,169,965 times

Advertisements

began tonight-- 3rd season. Anyone else watch it? I'm excited. The contestants ar so diverse and I love watching them work together and seeing their perspectives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 11:05 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,013,105 times
Eek!!! I didn't think it would be starting so soon! The last two years started in mid-July, I thought. Darn, I'm going to have to track it down. So, was it good? Do we have any Temples or Robbs this year? Is Sparkle Josh back (wouldn't that be fun?)?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:38 PM

Sparkle Josh!! He was so out there. This year is a Micheal who reminds me of Josh. You MUST catch it this week as I'm sure it will repeat. It's normal time slot is still Sunday nights. Let me know, if you catch a repeat this week, how you like it. I won't give away the total surprise ending of the first show but it's ........uh.........different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly Nomad View Post
Eek!!! I didn't think it would be starting so soon! The last two years started in mid-July, I thought. Darn, I'm going to have to track it down. So, was it good? Do we have any Temples or Robbs this year? Is Sparkle Josh back (wouldn't that be fun?)?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:53 PM

It'll be on tomorrow night at 11pm (10 central). I'll catch it then.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 AM

cool. let me know your thoughts afterwards!

Quote:
It'll be on tomorrow night at 11pm (10 central). I'll catch it then.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:16 PM

I was definitely not expecting that little twist in the end. Apparently, no one was! I don't want to delve too much more into it so as not to spoil it for those who may not have seen it yet. But, um, yeah... should definitely be an interesting little challenge!

For the most part, the cast seems more experienced than some of the contestants in seasons 1 and 2. It's still a bit too early to start picking favorites but there are a few I'll definitely be watching!

Old 06-09-2008, 10:31 PM

yea, I"m still waiting to see where they actually did sleep. It was cold and rainy and if I were one of them and had a cell phone I would have been calling the nearest Holiday Inn!! LOL
Does seem to be a talented group. It was fun watching the judges and producers interact when deciding who stayed and who didn't. I heart Vern!

Quote:
I was definitely not expecting that little twist in the end. Apparently, no one was! I don't want to delve too much more into it so as not to spoil it for those who may not have seen it yet. But, um, yeah... should definitely be an interesting little challenge!

For the most part, the cast seems more experienced than some of the contestants in seasons 1 and 2. It's still a bit too early to start picking favorites but there are a few I'll definitely be watching!

Old 06-15-2008, 07:52 PM

14 posts, read 72,584 times
Thumbs up Who is your fav so far

so from what we have seen so far with the first episode of the contestants working together- who is your standout? what rooms did you like/dislike?

Old 06-15-2008, 08:25 PM

Loved the twist . Annnnnnnnd they're off!

Can't believe how many of them were crying already! I could make a fortune by setting up a tissue concession! Also can't believe what went on during Judge's Table (won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet). Wow, eye-opening, eh?

Overall, I think the caliber of designers is higher than last year. I think they all also took a page out of last year's book regarding how to work together. They looked like they wanted to cooperate, at least most of the time, to get this first challenge out of the way.

I was surprised by the ending, however. I understand the decision but not sure I agree with it 100%. Guess that's why I'm not a judge! Anyway, looks like it should be a fun season!

Old 06-15-2008, 08:34 PM

3,086 posts, read 7,617,679 times
Where to begin? haha

Generally so as not to spoil it completely for those who haven't seen it yet.....

I loved the innovation for the bed(s)!

I didn't like the dark gray nor the dark brown walls, however I loved the artwork in the living room! Also, I thought the impromptu purchase was a great choice. The furniture and accessories were ok, but nothing just stood out as fantastic to me.

I didn't like the dining room much at all, then again I always dislike it when someone takes a really nice piece of wood and paints it.....blech. I thought there was far too much 'stuff' in that room. Also, that particular incompletion to me should have outweighed the dislike of the look of the 'losing' room.

I didn't mind the color scheme of the upstairs bedroom, even though it would never be my choice for anything, however I thought the room simply looked unfinished, especially the walls.

I loved the twist that started off this show.....haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV